New Quiz Section

Do it and give your scores here......and good luck!

New Quiz Section

Postby Oddquine » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:12 am

You my be aware....or not....that if you click on the Quizzes link at the top of the page......there are quizzes. :mrgreen:

Latest addition is a picture quiz of Sixties pop stars/groups. Ai've been told it's too hard...but what does a bloke know! :huffin:

Remember, any of you can add a quiz.

I'll be throwing them up periodically, and maybe a report in here would be a good idea when they are uploaded.
Oddquine
Queen Bee

Postby Rowan » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:38 am

I'll try them tomorrow - my brain has gone to sleep!! :twisted:
Avoid the evil, and it will avoid thee.
Gaelic Proverb

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Rowan
Site Admin

Postby widget » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:12 am

Be there later, thanks

:huffin: :huffin: only knew one :oops: :oops:
widget

Postby Oddquine » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:19 pm

Would you like more than one go at the quizzes, folks? After all, the scores will always let those interested know how many hundreds of times it took to get 100% :mrgreen:
Oddquine
Queen Bee

Postby vannin » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:52 am

I would be interested please, Oddie. Much as I would like to do the Fun Trivia Quiz on The Rowan Tree, I am already a regular of the very same set of Quizzes somewhere else.

I tried to get in by using my husbands email addy and new password, but it won't let me. "You have already taken part today" is the response, even though I bet a different quiz is coming up!

Actually, this very morning I am annoyed to find the 'British Quiz, as opposed to American every other morning, has a wrong Q and A. Rather than ruin people's participation, I'll just say that .........the question posing four men's names as possible Directors.............none of them are. :tantrum2: The one in the answer was sacked. So some of these quizzes are not up-to-date.
vannin

Postby Rowan » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:03 am

You hav e to log out and then log in on the new one Vannin. I used to do the old one and then the new one and I had to do that.

All of the day's questions are littered with inaccurate and daft American or football/baseball questions!! Huh - as if I spend any time at all watching bliddy Charlie Brown!!
Avoid the evil, and it will avoid thee.
Gaelic Proverb

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Rowan
Site Admin

Postby vannin » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:30 pm

I tried to do that, Rowan, but it will only let me stick with one name or the other and still only do one quiz a day (either as myself or as himself), not two as I wanted to!

I have found my very wild guesses about U.S. personalities we have never heard of, often turn out lucky :rolleye11:

They are obviously different ones wherever you participate each day.
Mine this morning (in my location of iVillage) was this British Mix supposedly. I can expand on the inaccurate question which expects you to answer that Greg Dyke is the DG of the BBC!!! He was sacked ages ago.
vannin

Postby Oddquine » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:27 pm

Will let you all take the quizzes as many times as you like, then. :mrgreen:

Then I can just put on any questions, and after your first go, which I'd expect you all to do unprepared..you can go google for answers for your next goes! :rolleye11:

In that case, btw.........I'll not show answers.........else no point in taking it more thn once.
Oddquine
Queen Bee

Return to TheDaily Quiz