Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:53 pm

Hi Dita and all, very pleased you are feeling a little better chest wise. OK myself except a little stiff. Not sure if this is a me problem or a bit worn out after young chappie's visit. Conservative finished and paid for. A fantastic job and very reasonable. This small firm is in Bedford so if anyone needs new windows or new frames etc.try this co. Not allowed to print name but I can always send a private message with names these days. Hubby is now talking about a new front porch. We had one put in not so long ago but we are so impressed by the new edition. OH out with the boys today so just had a quiet lunch of Irish stew, blackcurrent pie, blueberries and cream. Made a pig of myself for a change. Almost forgot, had a small wolf on the front lawn this morning. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:29 pm

Good afternoon from a sunny but breezy day in Kent.If the wind was to drop it,it would be too hot.

My mate noddy came yesterday just after 1.15.He slept quite a lot which is nothing unusal for him.We had dinner then he started on the goodies.Around 7.30 he said he had a tummy ache,he had a choc ice.Just before I went to bed at 9.45 he had a ice lolly with ice cream in the middle.He sleeps in the living room on a fold up bed.
Well I came out at 8.30 to LR and he said he threw up at 2.15 in the night.Then I spotted the duvet and the throw on the settee. :tantrum2: He said he rushed out to the bathroom,but going by the bedding I don't believe he did.
He never said sorry either.So my morning has been spent cleaning up,washing duvet and throws. :sad:

Drawing group went better than I was expecting yesterday I enjoyed being there.Only got one more lesson then break up for the summer.

Glad your OH had a nice birthday Dita,another year older.Unfortunally they soon roll round.

I am going to have a nice cup of coffee and catch up on Love Island.

Have a lovely afternoon everyone.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:55 pm

Noddy needs a kick up the B/S. So pleased you enjoy your class, would love to join you.Have plenty of rest yourself and tell Noddy here to go. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:27 pm

Oh, Maggie. That's just vile. And he left without even offering to pay to get the duvet laundered? He wouldn't be staying at my house again but, if you're going to allow him, buy a padlock for the freezer so the greedy wotsit can't get at the ice cream and insist he sleeps with a bucket beside the bed in future.

Penny will be glad the conservatory's finished so she can sit and admire young chap's handiwork in the garden as well as watching the birdies.

Weather's great here, too. Not over-warm and with a lovely fresh breeze. I think we might put housework on hold tomorrow and go out somewhere to enjoy it.
Andere Richtingen

Postby vannin » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:28 am

Maggie. I agree with Andere, about Noddy. You are very caring and patient but if I was in your shoes, he would cease being a mate. Taking you for granted is putting it mildly. I know throwing-up can catch anyone very suddenly, but his greed was horrible.

I hope you have a nice peaceful weekend. You deserve it x
vannin

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:49 am

Wonderful! I was halfway through typing a post when I managed to wipe everything I'd written with an unwary swipe of the finger. :tantrum2: ??!?

Where was I? Oh yes. Today is Completion Day on the sale of the old house. In 19 minutes, it will belong to somebody else and a long chapter of our lives will have ended. Although the place was never right for us and I grew to dislike it thoroughly, I really, really want the new people to be happy in it and for the house to "sit right" around them. Tonight, we're going out to celebrate with a fish supper at a favourite pub (last of the high rollers, that's us!)

it's a lovely sunny day here - but not too warm - I hope all those who enjoy it can get out and relax for a while, even if it's just a chair in the garden to watch the flowers grow. (And for Laurie: may your own personal grey cloud envelop Chez Laurie to protect you from the discomfort of that big yellow thing up there !)
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Great to think the sale etc is all over. You will obviously keep recalling moments now and then But, enjoy you lovely new home. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:07 pm

Good afternoon from a sunny but breezy Kent.I have just come back from a shopping trip to tesco.Am going to have a lazyish afternoon from 2pm onwards.

My son is going to France tomorrow with bigger grandson,and I am going to meet up with little grandson in his house. :roflmao: So will save some energy for that.

Enjoy your fish and chips later Andere, celebrate selling your old house.I have a lovely view from my living room window of the sea to and fro Dover.I know I have 30 steps to get up and downstairs but I don't mind that at the mo. :roflmao:

Have a lovely afternoon everyone.

PS.Noddy doesn;t help his self from the freezer.But its going to be different next Wednesday.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Different, you mean you are going to push him right in the freezer. Good for you. ha ha. Enjoy your view of the sea, must be really lovely at present. Just off to sit by the canal for an hour. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:43 pm

Hi Penny and all, beautiful sunshine here in Lincs and more to come for us during the next week. Penny is right when she said " Noddy needs kick up-backside Maggieh- we will be over and join in, if that would help :) Congratulations Andere, hope you enjoy your fish & chip supper, hope you dont forget L K. Hi Vannin, good to see you do hope you and your little friend are feeling ok. Big hug from Dolly Penny and take care everyone xx :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:28 am

Hi everyone, nice and warm again today and promise of hot afternoon. just baking some bread but having a sit now. Cannot understand why my back is so painful. Could scream. Before I forget, has anyone tried Sainsbury's own tin of Chilli Con Carni., did it as a quickie with baked potato yesterday and it is fantastic., definitely a new one for the larder. I do hope everyone is OK and those away having a good time. Super day to play with little ones, any about?. Not sure what to do today, Fish and chips or Salad..Have a good weekend all, Big hug for Dolly and soft one for pussies. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:05 pm

Hi everyone from me too this fine Saturday, must have a bash at that Chilli Carni I am always a bit dubious with food a little spicy---But not for me---its his lordship :) he very choosy. Hope everyone has a good weekend, big Hug from Dolly and me xx
dita

Postby twin1947 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:17 pm

Goodafternoon everyone,
Nice here today with a cool breeze.
I have the pleasure of looking after my 2 grandaughters this afternoon,so we are going to have a crafty afternoon in the garden.
Carys is 12 and doesnt visit a lot now as she likes going out with her friends,and Seren is 7 and i do get to see her a fair bit and we normally play with dollies which is lovely as i have a cabbage patch doll we have to play with too :roflmao:
I have an easy dinner today as might be shattered later.
Hope you are all enjoying your day too.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:09 pm

Lucky you Twin,what a super afternoon for you. Makes me envious. Tell me, what is a cabbage doll. very curious, Wonder if I have one amongst my collection of teddies and dolls. Don.t overdo the games, we don't want you laid up. Do have a lovely afternoon. Cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby Penny » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:55 am

Morning Dita and each and everyone. Hope all are well and enjoying this lovely weather. hope you are well rested now Twin.. Hoping to pop out for an afternoon sitting by the canal this pm. Is Logan home yet?. Take care all, big hug for Dolly and soft one for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes