Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:50 pm

Hi Penny and all, it is wet and calm here today, after what many have endured the last week means we in Lincs have been lucky, and should realise the fact I know I do. Sounds like you are suffering the pot-hole problem like us Andere, they are so dangerous and expensive for us all, do hope you manage a good day at Skipton, my Dad & Mum used to take me on school holidays there where we used it as our base and went off to different places each day. I enjoyed Strictly too Penny, was surprised how well they avoided the little misdemeanour that had occurred. So much over nothing as well :) I am just preparing some Lamb for a casserole we shall be eating in a day or two, I often buy a piece of leg for Sunday then any left over I casserole for the week, just having a change. No fun and games for Dolly today Penny she is reluctant to go out of the door without a gentle push up the bum :) Big hug for you though and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:48 pm

Good afternoon.Its dry in Kent.Very windy still and overcast.But I don't find it cold there's no heating on here yet.I keep having hot flushes. :roflmao:

Went to see Logan for a few hours yesterday that was lovely.Then on Monday I am going to his school harvest festival.He is going to be singing.He is so tiny that when his amongst tall children on the stage we have a job to spot him.

I was all ready to play a game on the xbox and the batteries have gone flat.So can't do that now.

Hope Andere is enjoying her day out.

I enjoyed Strictly lastnight and will be watching the show tonight to see whose leaving.Have a nice warm afternoon everyone.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:10 am

Morning all, after a quiet night, very little wind and stopped raining. Just baking bread as chappie will be here this PM. Hope everyone is well and ready for a new week. Pleased with result on Strictly last night. Hope school concert goes well. Did you have a good weekend Andere. Do take care all and have a good day. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:08 pm

Hi Everyone, its a drizzly dull day and much cooler than the last few days, it has been so unusually clammy especially at night and today the fresh air very welcome. Guess you will be off all poshed up for Logans harvest festival Maggieh, things like that leave plenty of lovely memories especially when they are participating :) xx Hoping for an easy afternoon given the chance but it rarely works out that way. I feel happy for Harry cos I am a big fan of his-------and his lovely wife of course :) they look great together and its a nice change from the Brexit carry on, Hugs from Dolly everyone and take care xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:23 pm

Wow! I think it's stopped raining! If so, that'll be the first time since before I was awake this morning.
We had an interesting but very wet day out yesterday; very cold too. I ended up in Edinburgh Woollen Mills buying an extra sweater, I was so chilled. None of this was helped by the fact that all the window fixings on our old bus let in water so the seats, the floor and the passengers were all pretty sodden before we'd got very far. Well, the owner hasn't finished fixing it up yet. It's roadworthy but not waterproof! The rain did stop and the sun came out about an hour before we left Skipton for home and it was a lovely run back through the aautumn colours and mellow light.

Tomorrow, the fitters arrive to start installing our new doors and windows so we'll be up early again cos they aim to be here shortly after 8am. LK is getting very excited about a new door with a catflap in it; it'd be great if they could do that first but I've no idea what order they'll do things. I've been running about trying to do as much as possible today because I remember when we had the windows replaced at the old house, it created chaos and it was very difficult to do anything normal. Let's hope it's not too cold while we've got darn' great holes in our walls!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:32 am

Morning Dita and all, very murky and misty morning. So pleased with news re Prince Harry, such a nice chap and Megan will I am sure be a very good mum. Pleased your day went well Andere. Can imagine pussies delight at being able to come and go as it pleases. Thankfully out for lunch today. Young chappie rand again yesterday, was too wet to come so will be here today at 4. Just put another loaf in so lets hope he manages to come today. Keep your eyes peeled Dita. How did Logan get on yesterday?. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:17 pm

Hi Penny and all, quite overcast all morning but now the sun shines, had to go out for petrol earlier, as we needed some butter which was out of stock when my online delivery came last week decided to have a run to Tesco, on arrival we discovered the petrol station was closed apart from the pay by card method could be used at the machine, we do not use that and I was talking to one of the staff who said they had no idea that the pay shop was shut until they came to work today?? Anyway they had got a new supply of my particular butter :) Hope all going well today for your window and door replacements Andere especially LK's new door, Yippee! will keep mi fingers crossed for the rain to keep away until job completed. Hope you do not overeat lunch today Penny-----remember your visitor arriving at 4pm so you'll need some energy hee hee---I'll keep my eye open :) Dolly sends you a big hug, and take care all xx
dita

Postby vannin » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:05 pm

Penny wrote:Morning Dita and all, very murky and misty morning. So pleased with news re Prince Harry, such a nice chap and Megan will I am sure be a very good mum. Pleased your day went well Andere. Can imagine pussies delight at being able to come and go as it pleases. Thankfully out for lunch today. Young chappie rand again yesterday, was too wet to come so will be here today at 4. Just put another loaf in so lets hope he manages to come today. Keep your eyes peeled Dita. How did Logan get on yesterday?. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny

Hello on a changeable day. Penny, I had to read your post twice, because the first time, I read it as 'Young chappie randy again yesterday'. So sorry, blame my wicked streak!

I recently said I suspected I might have become allergic to Trixie. Happily I can report I am now blaming a neck pillow I started using which is memory foam. I had forgotten memory foam often gives off fumes when new, and years ago when I got a mattress, I had to leave it in the shed for two or three weeks before use, and so the fumes had worn off. This pillow, which I left aside for a while and am now using, may be innocent because it didn't smell fumey and I am symptom-free. Trixie is nearly 'normal' from allergy, and I got over my bad reaction to the flu jab. Never had that problem before.

My grandson is ten today and they came here briefly on Saturday so I gave him the big present I bought a while ago, and nobody minded it being three days early.

I was at Movers and Shakers today, and we are to have one of the Romanian male twins taking the Keep Fit next week. They stand-in when usual instructors are unavailable and they are also professional dancers. Popular with young ones.
vannin

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Sounds as though you had a fun day vannin, wish we could have joined you. Pleased about the Trixie bit, give her/him a big hug from me. Bet your grandson was pleased. Always super to get a present, early or late. Take care, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Hello on a changeable day. Penny, I had to read your post twice, because the first time, I read it as 'Young chappie randy again yesterday'. So sorry, blame my wicked streak!...……. THIS is A little of Vannins Post :) :)
:)
:) Love It Vannin------ I think that was the reading Penny intended
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:50 pm

Your quite right Dita, chappie just gone, very saucy today so watch out. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:07 pm

:) :) Whatever went on has made you very dreamy today Penny, :sunglasses: must have been very satisfying because he never came here ?? Like yesterday the sun is peeping through the clouds, maybe he will turn up today :) A bit lost for conversation so will maybe pop back later. Hope your window & doors are getting satisfactory replaced Andere?. Dolly sends her usual hug Penny, and take care all xx :grouphug:
dita

Postby maggieh » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Lovely warm afternoon here so nice to be out there in it.I walked to the drs this morning and it was lovely although I was puffed out. :roflmao:

Logan done well at his harvest festival and he was even more happier that he finished school earlier that day.He has been voted in for school council and very pleased with his badge.Im not too sure what it entails him to do yet.

No drawing group for me today as I needed the drs instead.But I will be drawing at home later.My trigger fingers aren't any better so I will just put up with them for now.Flu injection for me next Tuesday.
Do you see a nurse every year for your Asthma/Copd.Dita? I have tried to make a appointment twice to see mine but no luck.So today the dr mentioned it,so I told him Ive tried twice and she is fully booked.So he said right Ive written to reception and they must give you one.That fell on deaf ears as the recep said I don't care what the dr said,you can not have a appointment. :tantrum2:
Well thats that then.I will avoid her next time. :roflmao:

Hope you are all having a lovely afternoon. :mrgreen:
I posted this on wrong thread.Sorted now.
maggieh

Postby dita » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:58 pm

I used to get tested every year Maggieh, after I was 80yrs old it all seemed to change and I find --no blood test or check up unless I request one because I do not feel well. Needless to say that suits me fine, they do send my repeat medication each month so that is ok. Pleased Logans harvest festival was good. Ha HA you got some drawing to do xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:07 am

Moening all, thought I would give everyone a shock by chatting early. OH had to go for his yearly blood test so I am up early too. Lovely sunny morning, looks as though we had quite a frost. Take care all and have a good day. Big hug for Dolly if she is up and same for little ones. cheers Penny.
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes