No sufferers of Claustrophobia then!

Except Personal Attacks

No sufferers of Claustrophobia then!

Postby Monika » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:19 pm

In today's paper there are photographs and a story showing a young man climbing through the very small opening of a National Heart Foundatiion bin and retrieving the donated bags of clothing.

One man stands and waits while the man in the bin passes him the clothes, which he loads into a van, before dragging his companion free from his temporary prison.

Apparently, this is happening all over this country, some of them being sold on e-bay.
:evil:
:evil: :evil:
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Postby Penny » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:32 pm

I was furious when I saw this picture today, how low are people prepared to sink for easy money. Hubby and I go several miles to pop our clothes in the Sally Army bin and now to hear that they are being stolen it is making my blood boil. Penny :sad: :evil:
Penny

Postby Vince » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:32 pm

I only felt this once in my life time when I visited Poland and we had to go down in the three man lift to the Cathedrals underground carved out in Salt, but it was only the three man lift that caused problems once underground the Cathedral was the size of a football field.
Vince

Postby dejavou » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:41 pm

I always take mine into the Charity Shop as this has been happening around here for some time :evil:
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby mo » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:02 pm

I even wonder about Charity shops. When one of my older sisters lost her husband she went and worked volintary in a charity shop and was most disgusted when the workers all use to hang round when new baggage arrived and take without paying what they wanted.
mo

Postby Penny » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:50 pm

I too used to take stuff into the charity shop. A friend of mine used to help there. Seems one day they had a new manageress and when my friend questioned the price of something the manageress replied, ' What do you think this is a charity ' My friend walked out. cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby dejavou » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:14 pm

:dunno:
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby Jann » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:34 pm

I occasionally work in a charity shop and can assure you that goods are never snapped up,and they do have to be paid for...you would be shocked at some of the donated bags,they had to be emptied with a grab like tool,disgusting items that you don't want to know about :evil:
Jann

Return to Anything Goes