Am I being morbid?????????

Except Personal Attacks

Postby Maywalk » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:53 am

Thanks folks that has made me feel a lot better and I have to agree with Corrie that if its not been used or worn in my case for a year it may as well go out.
I must say that I do feel better for doing it Monsy. Just as though a load has been lifted off my shoulders.
Its the wardrobes next. :mrgreen:

Mind you one pair of my hubbys trousers went yesterday because he could not undo his zip to go to the loo so I finished up hacking them off him.
It was quite comical because he was crossing his legs and there was I with a ruddy great pair of scissors slicing down the front of his trousers.
I had to tell him to watch it though with him jiggling about because I didnt want him to finish up with sliced tater's. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Maywalk

Postby Anya » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:29 am

Please don't worry about 'clutter'.

I had a very old relative, interesting gentle man, I was very fond of him but he kept himself very much to himself. After he went, I had the task of sorting his estate and clearing his house. A cousin helped, who had also been very fond of him but barely knew him.

It was sweet finding out a bit more. He had various medals from the war, letters from old friends, photographs from his early life, diaries that he had kept, with the most beautiful copperplate handwriting.

Please don't worry about 'clutter'.
Anya

Postby jollyjack » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:12 pm

We decided to clear our loft recently, it was my daughter's bedroom at one time. Since she moved out we have only used it as a bedroom on a couple of occasions when we have had visitors, now we use it as a dumping ground. There are suitcases with holiday clothes , toys for our grandson lying in the middle of the floor. There is a cupboard full of winter coats and jackets, the eaves are full of children's books toys school reports university books and papers I don't like to throw them away, but I know that if I go there will be people who will.
jollyjack

Previous

Return to Anything Goes