MESSAGE TO PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS BEFORE REGISTERING

Except Personal Attacks

MESSAGE TO PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS BEFORE REGISTERING

Postby admin » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Please note, due to the level of attempted spamming on this forum, most of which is emanating from gmail.com email addresses, I have been forced to block gmail.com addresses from being used in the registration process at all.

Presently this is the only commonly used webmail address blocked, but I may have to add others in the future if the spammers continue to be complete pains in the backside..and if I do I will add them here.

I don't want to oblige everybody to use the email address provided by their ISP.......but it might come to that.....however, I do not think that blocking email addresses is retrospective, though that is something to be found out when current members with gmail.com email addresses try to log in.

Edited to add that aol.com email addresses are now banned from the registration process.

Edited to add that hotmail.com email addresses are now banned from the registration process
admin
Busy Bee

Re: MESSAGE TO PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS BEFORE REGISTERING

Postby lavonne » Thu May 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Hi I have a friend who would like to join on here , but although she has tried 3 times she has not been able to register ,can you help her please ? I dont think she is on g.mail,she is a nice person , looking to join another forum
lavonne

Postby Monsy » Sun May 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Could you please advise the user name and email address she is using? You can use the pm facility if you wish. If we know who to look for it will be easier.
Monsy
Silly B

Location: headquarters of the mobility scooter ankle bashing training centre

Postby Penny » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:33 pm

Is there anywhere I can find Andere's address. She gave it to me when she moved but I cannot find it now. Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:05 pm

Can you help please, just had a message from widgetwilk, she is trying to get on line but since she shortened her name has been unable to get on=line. many thanks Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:53 pm

Sorry, tried to reply to private message but no luck. An entry on the latest Dita etc should explain my problem. Somehow Any message from Dita is to be removed. No idea how or why but sounds nasty. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:41 pm

What was wrong with my post Penny, it was for Vannin. Why has my messages have to be removed????? I do not understand.
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:35 pm

No idea Dita, everything on mine seems to be round the twist, dejavou is trying to sort out but seems to be having the same probs. cheers Penny
Penny

Return to Anything Goes