Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi Penny and all, was hoping to catch you before you went out Penny, needed to wish you and your lovely family a really great day, I am sure the lady will appreciate what is being done for her, she is a lucky lady to be thought about like that. Guess you have been busy making bread and attending to LK's needs Andere, sure I could smell it from here------the bread I mean :) Been busy playing with the washer this morning, realised the 30min Rapid wash is quite a useful programme to have Yippee! Big hug from Dolly and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:56 pm

Hi Dita and all. Just back from a super lunch and very happy chats. Been a good week for the lady in question, it was her 60th Wedding.A. last Friday and the home arranged a separate table in a corner with a bottle of wine. Thought it very good of them. Lunch today was excellent, all in good and chatty moods which cheered her up enormously ,. plus her new car is due this week . only disappointed ones were my birds, no left overs except a bit of yorkshire pud. All in all a good day today. Will try to sort quiz. Take care with hugs all round. Cheers Penny
P.s. came back s bit early as grandson is away now on a driving lesson.
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Just came to see how your day was Penny and it good to know all had a good time. Sorry to hear the birds were left out but no doubt you will make up for that xx take care xx
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:10 am

Thanks Dita. Chatting away, my son was saying how he would like to take me on a plane. Old dear said this might help. The farm have just bought another huge tractor. She used to drive one herself so she got on to the new one to test it out and said, she will never be able to drive it as the cabin was identical to a planes cockpit. So that put paid to me flying. Been trying to post a picture of them celebrating their 60th anniversary but having probs. Son said can we try to change our shopping date so we are going to try to meet up for lunch on a Wednesday in future. Hope you are feeling ok.k. and not worn out after the weekend. Big hug for Dolly. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:18 pm

Hi Penny and all, made me laugh about tractors because years ago when a silly young teenager I used to drive one around the farm, it was a very small grey one without any cabin but cannot tell you the make of it....I was more used to the work horses until that motor turned up Grrr! Had a call last night from son, they will be coming Wed night and going Thurs morning, can I put them up for the night 2 adults 1 child + 1 Dog, so its all go for me as I will have a meal waiting for them after their journey, mess about changing beds etc and preparing a breakfast for them as they travel on to Rochdale. They are coming to drop off Xmas presents. Looks like I will have to change my Sainsburys shop to Wed Penny but I don't mind its worth it. Big hug from Dolly and yours truly Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:12 pm

Good afternoon everyone from a wet Kent.I went to let basil out and saw it was raining.I am basset hound sitting today.We both shared the settee but I think he was trying to boot me off it as he kept moving his legs out,lol.

I told my daughter I would hoover for her so will be doing that soon get it over and done with.Don't expect Basil will stay on the floor,lol.He'll probably go upstairs.

Well looks like we are all going to be busy on Wednesday's in future.Penny and Dita me with Noddy. :roflmao:

I had a awful nights sleep again lastnight from 4am onwards.When I went to sleep at 10pm I had a head ache and by 5am I took a tablet.Didnt take it earlier as I had already taken 4 for something else and didnt want to be a zombie. :roflmao:

I will not see dancing on Saturday so I will watch catch up when I get back home.Was lovely watching Mollie and Aj on Saturday.I vote for free on line as soon as lines open.
Well have a lovely afternoon catch up later must do this chore now.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:57 pm

Just had message from grandson. He passed his driving test this afternoon. So pleased. I shouted hooray on the phone. Do hope you enjoy Wednesday Dita. Take care and don.t overdo it. Getting dark now. Been having an hour sitting with a hot water bottle. You too take care Maggieh, We are after all very young you know. Bye for now. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Just a quick one to say congratulations to your Grandson for passing his driving test Penny :) Also do hope you are free from your aches and that the hot water bottle has done its job. As Maggieh says Wednesday could be very busy for the three of us Yippee. Big hugs from Dolly and me xx
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:40 am

Morning Dita and all. Not very bright but weather dry and acceptable today. A bit stiff today so must be rain about somewhere. Off to Golf club for lunch today. Hope everyone has a super day. Now winter is on the way I am inundated with the birds. Had second green woodpecker and first wagtail yesterday. Two squirrels have decided to join in with the morning seed.Only hope there number doesn't.t increase. They have taken nearly all the conkers from the front lawn so I hope I don't.t get over.run by moths. Take care all. Catch you later. Just sorting quiz. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi Penny and all, we have had our share of rain today, hope you enjoyed your lunch, we nipped To Tesco for OH's Whats on TV and saw they had Scampi on offer--bought a couple :) The little squirrel who came to see us so regular the last few years was found dead by a neighbour, it was his garden where the squirrel had lived in a very large tree, we have only had one for as long as I remember ?? We do get plenty of Woodpeckers and other birdies though but--no Rooks. May see ya later big hugs from Dolly and me Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:38 pm

Hi all. Had a super lunch at the golf club with lots of chips over for my birds. Just sat down to a restful time and grandson appeared. Delighted of course, drove here himself and looking very proud. Had a good old natter and he has just left for home. Very pleased for him. Now only thing he has to decide is which Uni to go to next year. Hope you enjoyed the Banana pud. Dita. Had to wipe your reply as grandson was using my Hudl. Didn't.t want to wet his appetite.. Hopefully lunch with son tomorrow, had hoped grandson would come too but he is doing some painting at one of the farm buildings. Helpful lad. Weather still dry but very dull. Do hope everyone is OK. Big hugs for Dolly and all. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:23 pm

Pleased you enjoyed your lunch, I 've been getting a few chores done to help in readiness for tomorrow's visitors, had to laugh when son told me about his bad back, what with that and my rigamortis we shall be a right pair :) Hope Grandson finds a university which he enjoys. Hugs from Dolly and me Penny xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Very wet here at present. LK has just come in, absolutely sodden. I've dried her off with a towel but now she'd like to go and finish off properly on my bed and is most hurt that bedroom doors are firmly closed.

At last, my cough and cold symptoms are improving and I'm hopeful of getting some sleep tonight. The last four nights, I've just coughed all night and am feeling very wrung out and woolly brained.

Dita, do you want some rooks? We have loads so a few wouldn't be missed. I love them because there were always lots of rooks around the house where I grew up and I've missed them for the last half century or so. :lol:

Tomorrow, I'm having my "official birthday" to replace the actual one that we more or less ignored last month. Cards will be put up; cake will be eaten; wine will be drunk and OH is treating me to a fish supper too... Dunno about pressies, though. He seems to have decided I have everything I want these days and, if I do express a fancy for something, will say, "well go and get it then". Even if using his credit card, it takes the romance out of things. :roll:
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:42 pm

I hope you have a wonderful day on Wednesday. Agree about getting your own gift. Not the same. Never mind, have to be grateful there is no exception to you spending cash. Hope puss is all nice and cosy now. We have had it cold and dull but dry. Take care of your chest now, don?t get catching another lot. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:45 pm

Congratulations to your grandson on passing his driving test Penny.He done well.

Good afternoon everyone.Lovely mild day here again,windows are open letting nice air in.I have a workman here today putting a couple of new work surfaces in.They are thick black tops plus its going to be a bigger piece in the kitchen gives me more surface space.Then a nice new curtain pole is going up too.I didnt know they were going to do it today so that was a nice surprise.
Noddy will arrive while the work is being done so bang goes his sleep,lol.As long as he doesnt keep the chap talking.

I must get my holiday bag packed tomorrow as im away for 4 days on Friday.

Hope your birthday treats go well today Andere.Fish/chips here for dinner later when noddy goes and gets them.
:roflmao:
maggieh

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes