Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Good morning from another grey day. We're having a sleepy Saturday - up late, just had bacon butties now slurping coffee and not going anywhere!
Dita, I hope your eye problem clears up. Of course, if you come here to share LK's eye drops, you have to share the rest of the treatment, too. We will be happy to fold you into the cat carrier on Monday morning (after 12 hours without food!) and play soothing music on the car radio while we transport you to the vets where you'll be handed over to a very pleasant bunch of people who will do unspeakable things to you! Oh, and bring your own credit card cos my pet insurance only covers one cat! :lol:

I'm glad Noddy's got a source of heating; I was worried about the odd b*****! If he doesn't want to use it, that's down to him I guess. Actually, I agree with him about bedrooms. I like a warm bed in a not-too-warm room and hate hotels where the heat is cranked up to tropical levels and you can't breathe.

Hope all are OK and having a good weekend.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:32 pm

Hi Penny and all especially Andere, what an encouraging friend you are, think you are very worried in case I am really after a freebie which will mean LK would be the looser, in fact I would have treated you with the most extreme generosity in payment for your kindness. Hey Ho! I don't mind the starvation bit nor the unspeakable whatever's, but the idea I would not bring my credit card---well! Hope LK wee wees on your best frock :) Dolly send you a big hug Penny, and take care Andere and all.
Do hope all is well with you Twin xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:34 pm

Good afternoon.It is really lovely out there today.Nice clear blue sky.I went out to the Range with a friend I like mooching round there.I brought a book with 30 animals to draw,it tells you how to draw them.So that could be good.

Mums of today,there was a little lad on the bus who was walking about on the bus while it was moving,he was only about 3 he still drunk from a bottle.But the bus pulled up sharp and little lad fell and starting crying.Mouthy mum started shouting at driver.It wasn't drivers fault she should have had lad sitting with her.

I had a lovely lay in this morning till 9,first one this week. :roflmao:

Poor little LK going back to the vets to have her eyes sorted.Give her a big hug from me Andere.All have a nice afternoon/evening.
maggieh

Postby twin1947 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:11 pm

Goodevening all.
Went to visit hubbys parents today to do there tea and make them a cuppa,they were very pleased to see me and we had a lovely chat,always feel awful saying goodbye,They have a carer going in morning and evening so they do see people.
I have found something good on amazon makes a lovely table decoration,you need a vase or big dish and you get a packet of something like seeds,put them in water and they grow ,if i knew how i would add a picture :roll: We put cold teabags in the bottom of our vase and balls on top and lavender oil and smells so nice.I have just brought a few more as they come in all colours.
Just thought i would share this with you all.
Apart from this hubby still suffering hes bad back but im the nurse lol.
twin1947

Postby caroljoyce » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:02 am

Post us a link to the article on Amazon Janet.. I'd like to know what you're talking about.
caroljoyce

Postby marieann » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:39 am

Can you put a picture on facebook, Janet? It sounds as though you're supplying the majority of the display yourself. I would like to see it.
It's very mild this morning I'm waiting for Iceland to deliver the order and then I can settle to the washing. I've been watching tennis, Federer and Dimitrov are playing a final today. I'm getting very selective but I think I'll enjoy that one. But there's a spate of young ones round about 20 coming up now who are great to watch. Tony is watching cricket.
Iceland has been so I'm going to put everything away. I hope everyone is feeling better, four legged ones as well, and that your weather is as good as ours today.
marieann

Postby maggieh » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:12 pm

Good morning.Another lovely sunny day in Kent.I have opened the windows for a while for some nice fresh
air to come in.All my chores that need doing are being done this morning.Then a afternoon of drawing,xbox games,bit of tv watching.etc.

Washing machine is doing its job.

It is nice reading what other people are doing in their day.

Have a lovely time watching tennis Marieann.Sporty household there with Tony watching cricket.I like watching Winter Olympics all the snow.

I went off to do the washing up.Then went to bedroom with hoover and then thought oh I haven't finished at Rowantree yet.Hope this posts ok. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby dita » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:52 pm

Hi Penny and all, not much sunshine but its an ok day, OH has jt dragged himself off with Dolly for his usual five minute saunter while I slaved away preparing a shepherds pie for lunch, we are now enjoying our after meal cuppa and watching Curling trying hard to understand the rules ? Wish we had the channels showing the tennis Marieann but we only have freeview. Have a good drawing afternoon Maggieh, don't know about you but I spend half my time -meeting myself coming back-. Enjoy the rest of Sunday everyone, and take care all xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi Dita and all, hopefully Internet now sorted. So should be back to normal posting. Sorry if I bore anyone but anything is better than nothing. Son came and put the finishing touches after the BT man came. Seems the problem started when we tried to change over as our village did not have... Fibre.... (no idea but it is in the village box) and BT had to arrange to get it inserted or whatever. so fingers crossed. Only thing left to do is fix up these Google things that son bought for
Do hope everyone is well and weather not too bad. We have had it very dull and cloudy all day.
Big hug for Dolly and soft one for little ones. Take care all. cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby Penny » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:33 pm

Hi Dita and all, hopefully Internet now sorted. So should be back to normal posting. Sorry if I bore anyone but anything is better than nothing. Son came and put the finishing touches after the BT man came. Seems the problem started when we tried to change over as our village did not have... Fibre.... (no idea but it is in the village box) and BT had to arrange to get it inserted or whatever. so fingers crossed. Only thing left to do is fix up these Google things that son bought for
Do hope everyone is well and weather not too bad. We have had it very dull and cloudy all day.
Big hug for Dolly and soft one for little ones. Take care all. cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby dejavou » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:41 pm

Penny, you are NOT boring, I have never posted on this thread before, but I do bob in for a read now and then, and I've not been bored by any posts, it's a bit like having a gossip with the neighbours, so please, you and the other contributors please keep it up xx
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby vannin » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:26 am

Good morning. It is dull and fairly mild here in Bucks. Toast for breakfast. Out soon for some shopping. Coffee morning will be Friday this week. Fitness day is always Tuesday. Making the most of days and evenings to myself, because our annual preparation for the busiest week of the year for choir members, Easter, is approaching. Our start has been delayed by getting a new choir director so there will be less time to be ready for Holy Week.
vannin

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:29 am

Good morning from a very quiet and empty feeling house. LK is in the vet hospital and I wish people hospitals could be as thoughtful and reassuring! They've even promised to email me a photo when she comes round from the anaesthetic! It's just as well Dita didn't come with us, the place was pretty busy so one more patient might have been one too many! (Sorry if you felt insulted by my earlier remarks; I was only trying to be practical). How are your eyes now?

I shall go and keep busy and listen to the radio to stop me worrying too much when I've finished here. I hope all your internet problems are solved now, Penny. It's certainly time! You've been struggling with the service ever since I've been on this site.

Viv, that sounds like an uphill run for choir and choir master. I've just discovered that Easter is at the end of March this year. Not long now ...
Nice to see Deja posting here. Hi to you from Lincs. Come and join in more often? I suspect we're all a bit bonkers but coming here keeps us semi-sane!
Andere Richtingen

Postby vannin » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:59 am

Easter Sunday same as April Fools Day this year!..... :rolleye11:
vannin

Postby Penny » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Morning Dita and all, what a miserable day. Do let us know ASAP re puss Andere. Shiver at the thought, poor little one. Seems an operation is the only answer when the trouble is consistent. Do Hope Dita gets hers cleared soon. Would be nice if dejavou posted on here. OH is in his playroom, has so many little trains now I don't know where he is going to put any more lines. Had a laugh with hubby and the birds today. After pork chops yesterday we cut up the rind and saved the bones, they were quite big ones. OH threw them out with the box of birdfood and before he could turn to come in, one bird had picked up both bones and flew off Had to giggle, how on earth he could manage them together in one beak??? My favourite one has just come back, sitting on the front porch and calling me through the window. His name is George.
Just popping round the rear to throw his favourite biscuit. ... Back again. Does anyone know if it half term? I never see a single person here except the postman apart from shopping day on Thursday. Anyway, must not wear this new internet out, off to prepare lunch. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for little ones. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes