Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Sun May 20, 2018 10:50 am

Morning Dita and all.Never mind the invite Dita, we probably saw more from outside than in. I hope now they have a super honeymoon. Hope you enjoyed the visit of young chappie, off to Spain for a few days so hope the grass doesn't grow too quickly. Big hug for Dolly. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun May 20, 2018 11:32 am

Hi Penny and all. It was a beautiful day and a lovely wedding even if no invite. Enjoyed a while with our young man and he didn't disappoint :) It is a gorgeous day here and Dolly already had a game of footy, she is practising for an interview with Saracens. Big hugs for you and take care all.
dita

Postby maggieh » Sun May 20, 2018 2:56 pm

Good afternoon everyone.The bright thing in the sky has just woken up and came out to play.Was looking like rain this morning.

I enjoyed my time with Logan yesterday,he chose the colour blue for a bag they brought back for me from Ibiza. :mrgreen:

His other nanny sat in the garden with us and he said I'm lucky I have 2 nannies and a granddad. :wakeup: Unfortunally other nanny can't play with him like I can.She has been wanting a hip and knee replacement but they have now told her no and struck her off the list.So she is now wheelchair bound as can't walk anymore as her hip is badly damaged.They won't do the ops as she suffers with leg ulcers.

Just put some pork chops in oven in a barbecue sauce.

Have a nice afternoon all.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Mon May 21, 2018 1:37 pm

So sorry for other nanny Know what I would, must be dreadful for her. Morning Dita and all, lovely and sunny and wind has gone so far. Hope everyone is keeping well, Am rather browned off today. OH in a mood yesterday and it has stuck on me. Know what I would like to do at this minute. We shall see. Just cooking pork chops in apple and demarera sugar. catch you later. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon May 21, 2018 1:42 pm

Hi Penny and all, another lovely sunny day, trying to get the chores done so I can get a little while relaxingyy/gardening, the hearse which was parked next door in full appearance of me has at last gone thankgoodness after nearly 2yrs. You will treasure your blue bag now forever Maggieh, Logan is such a little treasure :) Do hope you have not been getting up to anything to give you anymore aches and pains Penny, Dolly waiting for a game with you------and a Hug, and take care all xx
:grouphug: :bighugs: Penny...…... :butt: you know who that's for :roflmao:
dita

Postby dita » Tue May 22, 2018 11:29 am

Hello Penny and all---------Bye Bye Take care
dita

Postby Penny » Tue May 22, 2018 12:00 pm

Hi Dita and all. This is the fifth attempt to post. No idea what is wrong. Popping to Prince of Wales for Lunch, not keen today as I have dreadful backache. Wonder if Andere managed it yesterday. Lovely and sunny here but occasional clouds popping over.I keep getting cut off this is the sixth attempt.Will pop off now to prepare some bread. take care all big hug for Dolly.

cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue May 22, 2018 1:59 pm

Good afternoon to you both Dita and Penny.Looks like it is going to rain here soon.Have taken my rubbish downstairs now so it can do whatever now.I didn't know until this morning that we had a thunderstorm during the night and rain.I must have been fast asleep at 1am.

I am having a restful afternoon,I nearly nodded off when watching Loose women on the tv. :roflmao: Still feel tired now,don't know why,as I slept well.

Hope your bad back improves soon Penny.Best not play footy with Dolly today. :roflmao: Glad the hearse has moved away from you Dita.Not the best of things to have parked outside your home.

Have a lovely afternoon see you soon. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue May 22, 2018 6:23 pm

Penny wrote:... Popping to Prince of Wales for Lunch, not keen today as I have dreadful backache. Wonder if Andere managed it yesterday.

Yes, Penny. We did indeed! Such a pity we weren't a day later or you a day earlier ... We both opted for the fish and chips and it was very nicely done - fresh and hot with lovely crispy batter. Very nice Eagle breweries bitter on tap, too. :downhatch: We'd spent the morning in Luton and knew we'd need a lunch & loos stop on the way home so the PofW fitted in nicely. OH's usual stop-off point is Peterborough Services and you've no idea how tired I am of motorway sandwiches and acidic Costa coffee so Bromham was a great recommendation. Thanks, Penny.

It's been a lovely sunny and breezy day here so all the weekend washing is done, dried, ironed and put away. Dinner's in the slow cooker and I've got my feet up. We brought LK home this morning,wailing miserably that she really didn't want to leave her comfortable, 5 star jail. Now she's wailing and fussing that they starved her and I really ought to give her more food before she faints from hunger! A likely story!

It was a super weekend, lots of good food, good fun and good friends and I was surprised about what a very attractive place Bedford is with the river through the middle of it and miles of lovely tree-lined riverside roads. However, it's lovely to be home. I never used to say that in the old p!ace; never wanted to get home from anywhere, really so it's great to be in the place we feel we belong.
Enjoy the weather, folks, before the thunderstorms get us and Penny, I hope your back feels better soon.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue May 22, 2018 7:51 pm

So pleased you made it Andere. We went today and I asked if anyone new of visitors yesterday.at once a young lady said, yes, a lady who said someone had recommended the place.
Did you like all the wall pictures. At least you have somewhere to aim for if you come this way.
They are starting to do well right away, have 13 for lunch tomorrow. Good Luck to them all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed May 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Hi Penny and all, rather sunny but rather chilly too, I have been feeling shivery for a day or two despite the weather being warmer. Pleased you enjoyed your break Andere, your eating place sounds it was really a visit worth having, must remember I may get over that way someday:) Hope you managed a nice peaceful afternoon Maggieh, sometimes we are more tired than we think even though we seem to sleep well. Hope your back is easier Penny, big hugs from Dolly and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Wed May 23, 2018 2:43 pm

Good afternoon all.Dark overcast day here and windy.Keeps trying to rain.Noddy is here now with a short haircut.He nearly kissed the floor just now as he nodded off sitting up.Wish he wouldn't make such a loud noise when he yawns.grr.Oops his snoring now,gee whizz. :sad:

At drawing today we had 2 hours of drawing a little cupcake.Had to do it all differant ways,but the time went quickly.No group next week,so I am having Logan for 4 hours while Sharon meets up with friends etc.

Glad you had a lovely time away Andere,hope LK is settled back in with you both now.Hope your not going down with something Dita.Mind you the weather doesn't help much.Heating may have to go on later,but I will think twice about that. :roflmao:

Have a good afternoon.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Wed May 23, 2018 3:19 pm

wow, 4 hours with Logan, lucky you.Still lovely and sunny here but not so hot.I have your Noddy ,problem here. A mouthopen eyes closed and funny noises now and then, bet your little cakes make ones mouth water Take care and enjoy the weather cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed May 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Penny wrote:So pleased you made it Andere. We went today and I asked if anyone new of visitors yesterday.at once a young lady said, yes, a lady who said someone had recommended the place.
Did you like all the wall pictures....

I'm ashamed to admit I forgot to look! Too busy talking. Next time, I promise. :roll:

It was so cold here this morning that OH put the heating on. The sun had come out by lunchtime and I was nearly expiring from the heat by the time he agreed it was just about warm enough to turn it off again. He's gone off to get a haircut now. He has a #1 buzzcut but it's grown really fast this time and I ran my fingers through it this morning and remarked it was like stroking the cat. For some reason, he found that grossly offensive and has scooted off to the barber's shop.

Talking of cats - she's settled down to rule us with an iron paw as usual, Maggie!
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Thu May 24, 2018 11:56 am

Hi Penny and all, chilly but sunny day again, good for drying your washing Andere. Have a great day everyone xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes