Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby maggieh » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Not a very warm day.I have just been downstairs with all my recycling for the paper/cardboard bin.It is the pits in the cupboard where someone looks like they are on the move with the amount of stuff in there.A bed,microwave,clothes,children's toys etc.
Logan wants a Minecraft sword for Xmas so I shall get that from Amazon later.Will also start writing my xmas cards out this evening.

I am pleased that Stacey and Kevin got through to the final I so want them to win it.I will vote for them again on Saturday.

All the lights have gone out in this building on the landings,glad Im not going out there again today.

Sorry to hear about your friend Pam,Dita.

Now having a cup of coffee to warm me up.Have a nice afternoon/evening.
maggieh

Postby maggieh » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:58 pm

Good morning.It is rather fresh out there today,who only had one glove with them. :mrgreen: The amount of men I saw out with hoods or hats on.I had nothing on my head do like a little bit of air.
Not got much get up and go in me today as had a awful night lastnight.Was still awake at 1.15 am.Next doors having late baths doesn't help,they bath all hours of the day.The lady in there knows there bathroom backs on to my bedroom.But still they have a bath or 3 from 11pm. :tantrum2:

Going to put some decorations around my living room,wrap presents,write cards and deliver them through doors in my block.Play on my xbox for a while. :roflmao:

Have a good day everyone.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:32 pm

Morning all, lovely and sunny with a clear blue sky. The night was very cold and frosty. Pity you cannot go away for a weekend maggieh and leave your radio on full blast against their wall. Teach them a lesson., Out for lunch today. Been finishing off Xmas cards. It's amazing how it adds up when you come to stamp them. I only have three neighbours so all the rest have to be stamped. Good job its only once a year. I do hope all are well and will pop in here now and again.Best wishes to all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:25 am

Hi all.
Dita, I'm sorry about the loss of your friend. So sad to mourn a friend and isn't it weird how so many deaths occur in these dreary, dark December/January weeks?

Sorry I've been a bit quiet lately but there hasn't been much to say amid the SAD and general hum-drum of life. Today, I have to wait in for a delivery so I'm cracking on with bad stripping, laundry, etc. It was supposed to arrive yesterday and Parcel Farce sent me a text to say between 2pm and 3pm so, at 12 noon I went to the shops. At 12:30, while I was at the checkout, they sent me another text to say they tried to deliver but I was out!! :tantrum2: Now, I hardly dare go to the loo for fear of missing them!

Daughter now knows she won't be moving until sometime in January. It turns out the vendor's solicitors have been falling down on the job and forgot to send off some required forms ... However, she's now talked to the vendor direct and he seems like a decent person and has promised to put a rocket up their backsides and offered her a key so she can come and go at will while they wait for the formalities to be done.

Have a decent day and stay warm if you can, folks.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Morning all, been very dull and cold here but looks as though it might get a little brighter this p.m. Hope your daughter's move goes smoothly, soon Andere. Had a dreadful night, in spite of water bottle and radiators on, could not get warm at all and had such aching legs. Really fed up with myself this morning. Now, with sun about to shine am planning lunch. Grandchildren back from Uni soon. Strange how things change. Xmas was super when they were small, now they can't wait to eat and go off with friends. Don't blame them of course but almost envy maggieh with her little Logan. Hope Dita is feeling better. Take care everyone and see if we can all enjoy Christmas. cheers Penny,
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:28 pm

Hi everyone----firstly Thanks------you have no idea what that means, it is Pams funeral on the 20th Dec bit too near Xmas for me, my own Mum died many years ago on the 29th Dec. As you said Andere it is a little strange that many people have close family leave them at this time of year....:) OH's sister and Hubby are visiting for a little while on Saturday, and my own son & family will be visiting for a few Hours days before Xmas, I am looking forward to seeing them because that will be the only visitors we shall have till well after the holiday, they all live too far for us to pop in and out at will unfortunately. I am at the Docs in the morning and my BP up as I mention it :) I too envy you Maggieh and that lovable little Logan, nearby lives a lovely family who has a Grandma living at the other end of the village, I would love to kidnap that little boy and girl :) Anyway I have Dolly and she sends you a big hug as I do too xx Take Care.
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Morning all, lovely and sunny here but very cold and forecast for later not too good. Remember to post all cards by 20th. of Dec. or it will be a case of Delivery in January.So I am told. I hope all are keeping well and warm. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Good day.It is freezing cold outside.I went to the shop with a scarf over my mouth,but my glasses kept steaming up.

When Noddy is sleeping this afternoon I will be in my bedroom putting new curtains up.He has never been in my bedroom and he won't be this afternoon unless I fall off the step ladder. :roll:

Your daughter will have a good start to the new year by moving into her new abode Andere.My granddaughter wants to move back in with her parents as from next September.She will still stay with the uni but travel to and fro there everyday.
So are both of your grandchildren going abroad Penny?

Noddy has arrived,Iv'e told him if he is cold wrap a throw around him.I will put heating on at 4.30 like I did yesterday. :roflmao:
Have a nice warm afternoon everyone. Blood pressure check up tomorrow. :mrgreen:
Last edited by maggieh on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:26 pm

Sorry Maggieh, just written this and wiped it off, idiot me...With noddy arriving have you not mentioned you have a friend now who wants to move in permanently.. Not sure re grandchildren as they are still at Uni. No idea when they finish. Be careful putting up curtains. We don't want any accident this time of year. Have a good weekend and give Logan a big hug from me. Awaiting reply from Dita, not sure what time her appointment is/was. So your granddaughter is going to a Uni quite close to her mother.I. bet her mother will be left doing her laundry and chores. Have my own noddy here beside me, fast asleep. Take care. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby Penny » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:19 pm

Dita carrying on but has other tests to come. Doing her best. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Fingers crossed for Dita. :bighugs:

Cold here also, the sort of chill that goes right through your clothes when you go out, whatever you are wearing. I think winter really has begun now
Thoroughly hacked off with today. I didn't sleep well so got up feeling ratty; the cleaner I booked to come and give the house a spring clean failed to show up - when I got hold of her, she's jet lagged after her holiday in Florida and got the days muddled up :roll: ; went to Lidl for one of their Thursday special electric carving knives to replace my ancient one that died of old age last month but they hadn't got any; my lovely Asus tablet seems to have died also and won't boot up. Infuriating!
Maggieh, your bad dream has really given me the creeps. Think about it and you'll work out why ... But I feel ok at the moment ....
Andere Richtingen

Postby maggieh » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:54 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by maggieh on Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:05 pm

Morning all, so cold I don't believe it. sky very heavy and I am sure there is some snow about. Roll on spring. Have a good day all and don't overdo the work load. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:02 pm

Good evening.It is freezing cold outside.The sky didn't look to happy either.Looked rather white.No snow forecasted for down in Kent though.

Went and had my blood pressure checked,im surprised I have still got a arm left.She done it no end of times.Then done it the old fashioned way.It finished up 140/82.

I am off to see little fellow tomorrow be his play mate for a few hours,I will be leaving him at 2.30 so im home before dark sets in.I don't like walking about outside on my own once its getting dark. :mrgreen:

Must go to town on Monday for last bits and bobs shopping wise.

Noddy wants me to cook him a dinner like I did about 30 years ago twin lamb chops. :dunno:
Have a lovely evening everyone I will be back tomorrow.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:44 pm

Have a good time tomorrow. Just heard grandson home 10.00pm this evening and granddaughter tomorrow afternoon. Tell him you could not catch a lamb to get the chops. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes