Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:51 pm

Lovely sunny morning after a slight frost. A lot of aircraft about now the sky is so clear. Hope hubby is O>K> DITA, had doubts about my one re asleep all the time. Could be the cold weather of course. Fingers crossed. Hope pooh gets his eyes done soon, such a difference to see everything clearly. Hope he put his name down to fill any cancellations. Hope all are well and keeping warm. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:07 pm

Hi Penny and all, The trouble is Penny my OH is already suffering from Paranoid Schizophrenia, has severe lung problems Emphysema, polyps which cannot be operated on because of breathing. As Andere says it is very difficult because it means he could lose his ability to drive which we have managed to avoid up to now, we have no shops, no busses here. Anyway big hug from Dolly Penny , and take care of yourselves xx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:55 pm

So sorry Dita, must be an awful worry for you. Do you drive?? OH seems much brighter today so we popped to the bank and then did a little tour.Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:44 pm

Saracens playing rugger on BT4. kickoff 3 p.m. Hope you can get it Dita, son an family on their way there to watch now, cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:50 pm

Good morning It is a bright dry day but it is chilly with the windows open so will close them soon.Can't do cold at the moment,cough cough. :roflmao:

In between doing chores I have a little break at the laptop.I forgot to get some meat out the freezer lastnight so now I am thawing a pork chop in a pan of cold water.

Children are on half term holiday now,so on Wednesday my granddaughter is bringing Logan over on the bus to see me on my birthday.We are going for lunch at Wetherspoons.So I am looking forward to my 27th birthday. :roll:

Dancing on Ice tonight wish it wasn't on so early though.No Gemma Collins in it tonight.But we are losing 2 or 3 people.ouch.

Have a lovely day everyone that pops by.

Sorry your hubby is not to well Dita.What will you do if he can't drive anymore?Unless you can drive of course.I can't drive its walking for me or a bus. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:42 pm

Hi, everyone. Like Maggieh, we had a bright start but it's gone very moody now so definitely no washing outside today! It really was a lovely morning and I enjoyed my walk for croissants and fresh flowers.

We had a lovely day out on Friday, enjoying the snowdrops and other signs of spring at Brightwater Gardens and followed up our walk around their grounds with lunch in the café and a visit to the newly opened Market Rasen Heritage Centre. That's a beautifully restored railway station building that's been bought by a local community group and turned into a community meeting room/local history display/tenanted offices. The station itself is still used and you can see the trains come and go through the windows.

Not a lot happened yesterday - just a little catching up on odd jobs and cooking a vat of red cabbage to keep in the fridge and freezer. Now I must go and put a loaf together for later on. Enjoy what's left of the weekend, all.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:18 pm

Hi Penny and all, the weather is kind to us at the moment, we have snowdrops & daffies out enjoying the sun, as I'm sure we all are----apart from one of our members who has no choice---bless him. :grouphug: I was the main driver until 5yrs ago when my OH took over the wheel, he decided he wanted to do the job (long story) the car was in my name but I gave it to him along with the responsibilities. Although I still have my licence have not driven since, I am not very keen on now adding that back on to my shoulders?? Have a great birthday Maggieh, hope you get lots of pressies :) Andere, Maybe I'll get over to Market Rasen during the year and look over the Centre, the town itself was at one time a main stopping place when on our way to Cadwell. Did'nt see the match because we do not get that channel Penny, but I know Saracens won, that will make your son a happy chappie. Big hug from Dolly and me, please take care of yourselves xx :bighugs: :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:13 pm

Sorry Dita, like me you give in to OH too much. OH doesn.t want me to drive. Afraid I won.t come back I think. ha ha. Just been over for lunch with son, He rang last night because both his children were coming home for the weekend and he knew we would like to see them. Had glorious sunshine but now getting overcast.
Hope your birthday was a treat maggieh. Do hope everyone else is keeping warm and well. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:28 pm

Good afternoon it has gone chilly here so I have closed my windows.Its a bit gloomy out but it is dry.
Only done a few chores today and been to the local co-op.Think I am going to the town tomorrow. :roll:

Glad I am not in a flat looking out on the road,as waterboard men are out there repairing the pipes underground.Its a bit noisy with the generator going all the time.The men are not in shorts though.Long boiler outfits.

Hope I sleep better tonight I never dropped off until gone 1.30 :huffin:

Dancing on Ice was good lastnight,the numbers are getting shorter.I would like James Jordan to win.
Have a lovely afternoon all see you soon.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:58 pm

I thought Dancing on Ice was very good too. Weather started very sunny but went dull after lunch and stayed that way. Have a blood check tomorrow. Nearly died with fright when the district nurse rand and said not to eat or drink until tomorrow. Just when I was planning tea. Very envious when OH had scrambled egg on toast and a chocolate roll. Hope to make up for it tomorrow as we are out to lunch. Like you, having a bit of sleep problem, keep waking up at 6 am. Usually drop straight off after a nice glass of red but wont be able to do that tonight. Fingers crossed. Hope Logan and his mom are OK. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:20 pm

well and warm. Popping out for lunch today. Had the district nurse early on to take my blood pressure. Morning all, lovely and sunny but very cold. Hope everyone is keeping well and warm. Start posting soon folk, get very boring seeing my name on the entry form each time I log in. We are lucky with our weather here, my friend in Ohio says today right through until Thursday, snow mud and rain. They have had dreadful weather for some weeks now. Not sure what to order today, rather hungry. Do take care folks and keep warm. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:28 pm

Penny wrote:well and warm. Popping out for lunch today. Had the district nurse early on to take my blood pressure. Morning all, lovely and sunny but very cold. Hope everyone is keeping well and warm. Start posting soon folk, get very boring seeing my name on the entry form each time I log in. We are lucky with our weather here, my friend in Ohio says today right through until Thursday, snow mud and rain. They have had dreadful weather for some weeks now. Not sure what to order today, rather hungry. Do take care folks and keep warm. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny

My cousin in California tells me how she hates it when temperatures go slightly below 60!! They still do Farenheit in USA.
She is 66 and has never seen snow, although they had holidays in other States...but never when any snow fell. Though Calif. has many terrible hazards like forest fires, she lives south of the region which had fires. It is just too mild for snow.
Last edited by vannin on Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vannin

Postby vannin » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:29 pm

Penny wrote:well and warm. Popping out for lunch today. Had the district nurse early on to take my blood pressure. Morning all, lovely and sunny but very cold. Hope everyone is keeping well and warm. Start posting soon folk, get very boring seeing my name on the entry form each time I log in. We are lucky with our weather here, my friend in Ohio says today right through until Thursday, snow mud and rain. They have had dreadful weather for some weeks now. Not sure what to order today, rather hungry. Do take care folks and keep warm. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny

My cousin in California tells me how she hates it when temperatures go slightly below 60!! They still do Farenheit in USA.
She is 66 and has never seen snow, although they had holidays in other States...but never when any snow fell.
vannin

Postby dita » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:36 pm

Hi Penny and all, got beautiful weather here in Lincs, my son and family have gone over to Northern France for a few days being as it is half term, it was 17 degrees there and warm,- I said it aint bad here either :) Penny I always have to have fasting checks on my BP as well as testng my sugar, it is surprising how much it can effect the result of those check ups. I had eaten some jellies the night before one of my tests, the results caused panic stations and then check ups weekly for months ?? I cannot remember when last I felt hungary but I do have a drop of 'hows ya father' of an evening :) Big hug from Dolly Penny, and take care all xxx :bighugs: :grouphug:
Hi Vannin xxxx :welcome1:
dita

Postby maggieh » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:56 pm

Good afternoon.Its the first time I have heard that some people have to fast for blood pressure to be taken.I have had to fast when having bloods taken.Maybe I should fast next time I have my Bp checked :mrgreen:

Its a bright day here but a little bit chilly away from the sun.No heating on till around 5ish.

I am waiting on a parcel to come from amazon,so can't make too much noise as am listening for the buzzer to go.

Hope you enjoyed your lunch today Penny and made up for starving yourself.Think I will pop into yours and Dita's with my wine glass tomorrow. :prost: :roflmao:

Then we can all go to France for a few days in their nice weather. :roflmao: Dita knows where we can stay. :sunglasses:
maggieh

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes