Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:47 pm

:) Be careful what you wish for :) Lovely sunny day here at the moment. Used to moan about my OH being a hoarder of everything------looking round I'm not so bad myself?? Have a good weekend everyone. Dolly & me xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:26 pm

Quite right Dita. hope you are keeping your chin up along with Dolly... Very dull here, had some rain overnight and a little bit on our way home today. Went for our flu jab. Has anyone had theirs yet? OH trying to watch the motor racing but it seems weather has closed it down along with some good Rugby. Take care, big hugs for Dolly and all little ones. cheers penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Dull day here,was raining earlier.Hope you have all been behaving yourselves recently. :roflmao:

I had a lovely few days away now feel as though I didnt go anywhere.A busy week for me, tomorrow,I am off to see Logan in his Harvest Festival,he is going to be singing.But unless I am sitting near him I won't hear much.
On Wednesday it is drawing again.Thursday should be noddy day(but not going to be)I need that day to have my flu jab and visit to chemist.Then relax Friday ready for the weekend. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:48 pm

Another sodden, wet day .... It hasn't got properly light all day and Laurie will probably be loving it but I suspect he's the only one. :sad:

Greetings, all.You can tell that winter is in the offing because LK has taken to sleeping in her half-igloo bed again for the first time since April. It sits gathering dust every summer while she makes the most of all the sunny and warm spots elsewhere around the house and garden. But, when the easterly winds start to blow, it's back to her snug little corner. Aaaaah!

It was so foul, cold and wet yesterday that we cancelled our planned trip to Skipton; stayed home with the heating on and made soup. I haven't been very far today, either, only to a U3A meeting this morning. I had to be home mid afternoon for my Waitrose delivery, now all dealt with and put away so I've time to catch up on some emails and phone calls.
Andere Richtingen

Postby vannin » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:58 pm

Our igloo bed has had the same reinstatement as yours, Andere. Trixie has chosen a new set of resting places lately, mostly sections of carpet around the house where the central heating pipes run underneath. A bit of a let-down when the heating has gone off but she still stays curled up there. The rain has caused fed-up feelings but she is bearing-up!

Charlie and my daughter and s-i-l visited yesterday, the first time since the last weekend of the school summer holidays. He duly received the birthday present from me, a bit early. He will be 11 on Wednesday and is now my height, 5ft 4ins!

Of the 44 days my arm plaster cast is residing in total, there will be a fortnight left, so we are getting there! Sometimes I am over zealous in moving something, so it gives a sharp reminder. The broken rib will take months, I know from the last one, but I can nearly turn over in bed comfortably (not quite!)
Have a good week everyone.
vannin

Re: Hi Dita and all . see other thread of this name

Postby vannin » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:10 pm

see other (new) thread of this name. I have bumped this so it can have a proper send-off like Three cheers for those who were at the beginning of the hundreds of pages and kept them going. We have met up again,on the replacement - here's to the next 600 pages.!
vannin

Previous

Return to Anything Goes