Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:06 pm

Hi Dita, hope you had a lovely weekend with your relatives. Look forward to a good rest now. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:13 pm

It really was a fun and a happy few hours Penny, feel better now I know they are back home safe though, we are just having a glass of Baily's to celebrate :)
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Delighted to hear it, wish I could join in with the Baily's. cheers. Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Hi Dita, can I join you for a couple, guess what? my micro has now packed up, I ask you, what next. OH on the internet looking for new one. Cheers Penny :sad:
Penny

Postby Penny » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:18 pm

Morning Dita and all. Lovely sunny morning but still a lot of ground frost about. Hope all are well and getting ready for the 25th. New Micro arriving tomorrow so hopefully back to normal. Big hug for Dolly and soft one for little pussies. Take care all. cheers Penny,
Penny

Postby maggieh » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Good afternoon everyone.It is also lovely and sunny down here.Turned the heating off for a hour or 2.
Been to the local co op to stretch my legs.Just having a rest from hoovering my bedroom.Then going to do a bit of drawing.

Have a lovely day everyone.
maggieh

Postby dita » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi Penny and all, saved you some Bailys Penny hope you enjoyed it :) Just wondered where you have bought your new microwave from, I bought a new Panasonic Converter from Curry's the other week, it was faulty and so took it back, did get our money returned but we were still out of pocket by £10 for doing so and we had purchased a new washer too at the same time. Bit of a sore point, will think very carefully before using them again??? Hope you are enjoying your drawing class today Maggieh. Dolly says she is popping round to see you later Penny and sends a big Hug :bighugs: from us both, and take care all xxx :grouphug:
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi, all. It's been a brilliant, sunny day here, too. Quite warm in the sunshine but the sun's so low in the sky it blinds you every time you change direction and walk towards it. I was out this morning, getting my hair cut and buying some bits at the deli and it felt good to be out and about, even fighting my way through the hordes of Xmas shoppers. What do they all buy??

It's a long time since I bought anything big from Currys; last thing I tried to buy was a tumble dryer some years ago. They said they could only deliver to my area on a Wednesday, which was my really busy day at work at the time. They were adamant they couldn't deliver any other time - we lived less than 5 miles from the store, in a road that was in the London A-Z. We weren't halfway up a Welsh mountain that needed a tracked vehicle to access it. In the end I told them where to shove their dryer and got one from the Co-op. I did get a big stockpot from Currys online last year. That was the best price I'd seen for the one I wanted and was delivered, free of charge, the following morning.

The sun's going down now: lovely golden sky outside my windows. :sunglasses:
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi Dita and all, just had the Physio and she was very pleased with my progress. Said she could not believe the change from a couple of weeks ago and finally discharged me. Just got the District nurse to visit now just to keep an eye on ankle swelling. Lovely and sunny start here but so cold, unbelievable. Hope my micro proves O>K> Dita, bought a Panasonic from Curry. Which model do you have, fingers crossed. Sounds like a good day for you Andere, hope you got enough food for puss to cover Xmas. Enjoyed the Baileys Dita, strange, picking up one of my books,out pops my recipe for home made Baileys, so once I am out and about might start to make it again. Take are all and keep warm. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:45 pm

Oh! Heck Penny I have just checked what I had written about the Microwave---It was a Panasonic Inverter Slim line Combination, :) I actually wrote Converter ......instead of Inverter on my previous post hee hee Sorry. Since sending the new microwave back I have gone back to using the old one because it was working fine, thought I would replace it before they went up in price. It had originally been at Lewis's and brought to Curry's previously before being bought by us, this was on the receipt, we returned it to the shop and we were charged a tenner to send it back despite of it been faulty, Currys told us small items always have to be fetched or returned, they only deliver large ones and even though we had the washing machine delivered they wouldn't deliver the microwave with the washer too. :grouphug:
I also have the recipes for Baily's which you sent me Penny and I have been looking at them today :grouphug:
Last edited by dita on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:51 pm

That's really good news, Penny; you've obviously made fantastic progress so well done you and don't let OH take advantage by behaving as if you're a new model and he's suddenly incapacitated!

The cat food, by the way, is on order from Waitrose Pet and a big bag should arrive tomorrow so everything's under control and Madame won't starve. :lol:
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:20 pm

Micro just arrived, spot on time. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:41 pm

Hi Penny and all, hope your microwave is ok and just the job, what make is it Penny? I have been watching show-jumping this afternoon and found it enjoyable. Did anyone watch Abba last night on Ch5, it was a documentary and quite enlightening about them. Trying to take it easy a bit but not having much luck its too near Christmas. Hugs from Dolly and me Penny, and take care all xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:51 pm

HI Dita, I think this micro is the same one you ordered. not the one I wanted but you know who ordered it. not my cup of tea. took OH ages to get it set up, thought we might have to return it like you, but eventually worked it out. It is smaller than my original but Iwill let you know when I use it. I hate change. do get some rest Dita, don't want you taking my place in bed.big hug for Dolly andsoft ones for pussies. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi, all. Sounds like you're as good with kitchen technology as I am, Penny! Good luck with the microwave...

A very quiet day here. OH been to the leg clinic; I've made a vast pot of braised red cabbage while waiting in for a parcel to be delivered with LK's food supplies. I started out as no 108 on the list of drops to be done but 10 mins ago I was down to no. 16 so not long to wait now! I love those parcel-tracking services. OH says little things please little minds ... Probably true!

Have a good evening everyone.
Andere Richtingen

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes