Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby vannin » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:50 pm

Congratulations to you and OH and LK. I can imagine the massive relief and wish you every happiness in your new home. :trink:
vannin

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:08 am

Started again. Just written quite a bit and then cut off.ggrrr. Morning Dita and all. Pretty dry and dull but sunshine promised later. Having quite aching joints today, feel like going back to bed. Must be rain in the air somewhere. Think we are all back to normal now, give Andere some days to settle back in. Can imagine how puss is feeling to be back in family. Take care all and have a good day. Off to Golf club for lunch then M & S to use up some coupons. Big hug for Dolly and soft one for pussy cats. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi Penny and all, been dry, dull till now but the sun is now showing itself. Hope you are having a tasty lunch Penny, do hope you have heard and had more pics of the holiday makers :) Thinking about Andere and her face as she has LK back in her arms again Awww! how lovely:) Need to get that aching body a bit of relaxation Penny-----wheres your young man???? Dolly needs some attention now, keep smiling Penny and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:08 pm

Good afternoon from a murky kent.One minute sun is here then it goes overcast.Have'nt done much today having a lazy time.Have been to the shop and done some chores.

Now going to take a couple of tablets for my ears that tend to make me feel sleepy. :roll: I will fight to stay awake though. :roflmao:

Its nice that you go out to lunch Penny saves you cooking dinner later.Im going to do potatoes in their jackets for my dinner later not had them for months.Hope you enjoy your football game later Dita I bet you never win a game. :roflmao: Little Lucy is having lots of fuss today I bet.

We all know what day tomorrow is Noddy time.Fish/chips day.The week has zoomed round.
All have a lovely afternoon. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:12 pm

H all, back from lunch and visit to M & S.
Had lunch at the club but not enjoyable today. They were very busy and only 2 staff turned up so my birds had a good feed of cold chips. I ate the scampi but to be honest did not enjoy today at all. Took some coupons in M & S to exchange and bought 3 chickens for £10. I have had these before and must admit they are very good. OH a bit off today and now in his usual snoring position. I have a visit with the physio doc tomorrow, will be pleased if she can relieve my pain, so stiff, can't believe it. Anyway enough re me, hope everyone is enjoying the day. Take care and hugs all round, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:31 pm

And there I was envying you because you were out being treated while I was sat here eating left over stew Penny, do hope you get relief from your aches tomorrow when you see physio, take care of yourself xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:53 am

Hi, all. I hope the physio helps a bit, Penny. It really has turned very autumnal this morning, the sort of grey and windy gloom that makes everyone's achy bits worse. I need to go to the pharmacy in a little while and I think my parka's coming out of the wardrobe for the first time this autumn. : (

LK is still quite restless and not sure if she wants to be in or out - hardly surprising after so long in 'jail'. However, I think the drop in temperature will settle the question and she'll soon revert to her usual winter habit: nose buried under tail on a bed or a chair! When she's not Out, she's on my lap and purring A LOT!

We're keeping busy, unpacking things a little at a time ... and then trying to work out where to put them!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:28 pm

hi Dita and all. Well.that is that. Physio says I am doing all that I can to keep fit and on the move. She said it is always worse As the weather gets colder and damp. It's a case of put up with it. So pleased your back and about to settle Andere. Have a chuckle when I think of puss all curled up and happy. Hope our are feeling better Dita,take care and keep warm. Bet you had a super time with Logan. Maggieh. Good for you. OH out for lunch with the boys. So think of me all warm and cosy.Take
care all bighug for Dolly and soft hugs for pussies. .cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Hi Penny and all, its still dry but dull and windy so just waiting for the rain. Seem to have been busy doing nothing today or seems that way. Waiting for my online order to arrive later cannot be grateful enough to know that its so good to have all our heavy stuff delivered for £1 00. :) when needed, it leaves us to do other shopping with leisure. Quick game of footy now before the grass gets soaked, can imagine there is two very happy cuddles going on not too far from me :) So you have to grin and bear it Penny so much for getting old, anyway Dolly sends you a big hug and so do I, and take care all xxxx
dita

Postby dita » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:24 pm

Hi Penny and all, its is certainly a bit thin on the ground again, no one on here since that Dita at lunch time yesterday. Are you out wining, dining and shopping Penny?. I may pop back later, take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:01 pm

Hi Dita and all. Young chappie phone earlier and said expect him at 4 pm. So measured up and started loaf. OH said we will shop early. Phoned son who said he would ring us if he could get out off his meeting. So off we went. Did shopping and OH bought his photographic paper . Got some large handkerchiefs but totally forgot to look for linen serviettes so am searching the Internet. Weather not very good and feel about 200 years old with this wretched complaint. Stop moaming she tells herself...... Talk about not my week. OH just I formed me it is on Friday young chappie is coming so now I am stuck with a spare loaf. Half wholemeal so not my cup of tea. Son says he will try to pop in this evening,that will solve bread problem. Do hope everyone is OK and looking forward to a good weekend. Give a big hug to Dolly tell her I will be over ASAP. Soft hugs for pussies. I bet they are all cosy and settled now. Who does your store delivery Dita.?? Keep thinking about home delivery. Snag is I would be stuck indoors permanently. Have to wait and see. Take care and start posting folk. Remember, use it or lose it......... Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:53 pm

Hi Penny, your days are about the same as mine, I am searching for a new washing machine and combination microwave because mine are going down hill fast, prices are going up and if I leave them too long they will conk out and the price will have gone up, thinking of popping into our local Currys as after touring round the net they seem as good as any, we'll see. I only get home delivery from Tesco every 4 or 5 weeks mainly for heavy awkward stuff etc its only £1 as mentioned and well worth not having to lug home that sort of stuff, leaves us free to shop around as and when. Dolly looking forward to seeing you, and we could pop in and disturb Andere and LK if you like. Try to rest that aching body Penny, hugs from us both xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Today should have been Friday 13th for me and everyone else in my area.There must have been hundreds of people set off for work with no showers/hairwash or even worse no hot drink that involved water.
I turned the tap on at 8.30 and oh no no water.It was off at 7 and back on at 11.30.Must have been awful if you had a young baby to feed.
Went off to the opticians don't like going there.Anyway my eyes haven't changed much but I still chose a new frame.Have to pay a certain amount towards them before they order them now.So that wasn't good news to me.Until Janet lent me some dosh until Monday.

Drawing went better yesterday even I could tell it was leafs and thistles.lol.I had no longer got indoors yesterday when Noddy arrived.He seemed happier yesterday had a little nod and about 3 smokes.Thats why I had a bad night sleep wise the fumes from his clothing and in my hallway.I was in and out of my bed lastnight.That's another thing this morning I thought my clock said 8.30.I fell out of bed started to get to the bathroom then saw it was only 8am.

My daughter in law is picking me up tomorrow to take me to Logans school harvest festival so that will be nice.Your day sounds like mine,Penny. :roflmao:
Has your shopping arrived and put away Dita.Nice and dry down here today for a doggy walk.Have a lovely evening and take it easy both of you Dita and Penny.
maggieh

Postby dita » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:24 pm

Sounds like we are all in the lap of the Gods today Maggieh one way and another, an hours sleep at a time is about it for me and long for a good nights sleep for once. I am now going to give my favourite weather man a plug------he is Tomasz Schafernaker (I have talked about him before) but this time its about his drawing ability, just wondering if you saw him on "ITV This Morning" yesterday where he was showing off his work to Phillip Schofield, he had done a portrait of Judy Dench and other famous people but the one of Judy was so beautiful, wish I could draw like that. Really worth a look Maggieh. Have a good time with Logan at the Harvest festival that is something I miss doing with my Grandchildren. Yep! my shop arrived and delivered as usual, it is such a help. Take care Maggieh and all xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi, all. Sorry you're all feeling a bit low - I think the time of year accounts for much of it. The daylight is so much noticeably less now ...
Still busy unpacking and sorting stuff. I've put all my summer clothes in one of those vacuum bags and hoisted them into one of the top cupboards to make room for winter stuff. OH is driving me potty because he didn't sort or label much of his stuff that came with the removal men and now he can't find stuff he needs. Of course, I'm supposed to know where it all is. He's spent most of the afternoon in the garage, hunting around and and whingeing!!! LK getting lots of lap time whenever I sit down... So sweet. I could listen to her purring all day.
Andere Richtingen

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes