Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby maggieh » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:52 pm

Have a lovely time with your son and his family,Dita.Lots of chit chat.
maggieh

Postby dita » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:31 pm

Hi Penny and all, just been flying around like a blue-------fly and at the same time having text talk with my Grandaughter as they travel nearer and nearer here, having to rush this as they will soon be here. Dolly is sending you a big hug Penny,xx Andere have a great birthday, I will drink a toast to you later so watch out for me turning up with the Champers :) We have loads and loads of crows here, 100's of starlings & collared doves as well as more exotic birds so keep your rooks :) Look after that Noddy Maggieh, and look after yourself more xx. May not get back on here today . Hugs to you all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:50 pm

Hi. Had super lunch with son and DIL. Place was full due to sale and half term. Enjoyed the chat. Hope you are enjoying your day Dita, you deserve a good one. Been a lovely sunny day. Had my first new £10. Note today. Identical to new £5. How your 2nd. Birthday was good Andere. Well done you. Sainsbury's. 6 bottles of wine with 25% off. Just this week so get in there quick. Take care all. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi to everyone. The sun has just appeared for the first time today and everything looks much brighter. :sunglasses:
I trust Dita had a great time with the family and is now resting to get over the excitement and the exertions of preparation?
Not much happening here. I'm still tired because I've still got the cough and it won't let me sleep. I've tried half a dozen kinds of cough mixture plus a nasal spray to dry up catarrh but NOTHING works!!! :tantrum2: Maybe it's germ warfare?
The official birthday passed pleasantly. It was a lovely morning so I went outside and had my first session of the season vacuuming up fallen leaves. Lots more of that to come, no doubt! Then a fairly idle afternoon with walnut cake and a trip to the transport museum to agree what jobs OH and I will be doing on the winter Open Day in 10 days time and on to the pub for fish & chips and real ale ...all very enjoyable.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:49 pm

So pleased your day went well Andere. Makes the rest of the week bearable if you have on good day. I expect Dita is doing her shopping as per. We were all changing to Wed. but the happy arrival of her family changed it for her. Much better way of spending the day than tooting round the shops. Sincerely hope you can get something for your cough Andere, have a word with the chemist. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:38 pm

Hi Penny and all, Pheew! the family have just gone and both OH, Dolly and myself are exhausted but happily so after lots of cuddles and chit chat over the last couple of days. So pleased you had a pleasant birthday Andere, hope the cough soon subsides and you feel back to your normal self, they seem to hang on and on. Think I need a nice bath now and an early night now, will be back tomorrow. Hugs from Dolly and me to you Penny, and of course Andere and LK, + take care all xx
dita

Postby dita » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:18 pm

Hi Penny and all, got the sun today, feeling a bit jaded and so is Dolly, may get back later. Take care xx
dita

Postby dita » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:40 pm

Where is everyone? .?
dita

Postby dita » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:06 pm

Hi Everyone tis me all on my own again, hope all are having a lovely weekend with sunshine despite it being a little cooler. Did you all remember to put the clocks back that is the question?????
I am looking forward to Penny joining us again on here, it may die a death if we don't all muck in. Bye for now xxxxxx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:45 pm

Hi, Dita & everyone -
You're not alone. I'm here, too and who knows who else might be lurking? Yoohoo, lurkers!

So sorry about your friend's daughter, Dita. From what you've said before, it sounds as though it was inevitable but that doesn't make it any easier. :grouphug:

OH has just closed the blinds against the encroaching twilight - ugh. It's only just after 4:30, mid afternoon really. Busy day today, catching up on housework because I just hadn't got around to doing any earlier in the week. The world always looks like a better place if the floors are clean! Just about to sit back and enjoy a glass of vino before I contemplate what's for dinner.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:59 pm

Cheers Andere I am just having a drink too, every little helps :) As you said it was inevitably the only way that Julie 's life would end, she had been battling with illnesses since she was 12yrs old starting with Anerexia then TB, despite this she married and had a couple of children in between bouts of illness, she is at peace now. Xx
dita

Postby twin1947 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi everyone,
I have been away for the weekend,and soon i will get unpacking the case and get the washing machine started.
We went to a halloween party at a campsite near us,was really good seeing everyone in there gear.
The sun is shining and loads leaves everywhere all looking good.

We had our 2 youngest grandsons staying with us last weekend and we took them to a park not far from here,and we saw 6 squrriels they were so tame,we are going to take some nuts for them sometime this week,give them a little feast.
twin1947

Postby dita » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:41 pm

Great to see you Twin, your weekend sounded really enjoyable, I would have loved to be there with my Grandchildren but the trouble is apart from the youngest who is 11yrs the ages range between 20yrs and 30yrs :) Its a lovely day here too and like where you are there is plenty of leaves scattered all around. Take Care xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:54 pm

Good evening everyone.Before I went away for the weekend I had 2 new work surfaces put in that the landlord was paying for.Well come thursday afternoon I turned the oven on and the trip went off.So couldn't cook anything for dinner.Well as I was away next day to Hastings there was no point me reporting it.
Came back today after a lovely weekend away with Logan.Then I reported the cooker 2 men came to look at it,they have found whats wrong with it and are coming back at 7am.We had such a laugh about them coming at that time. :roflmao:

Sorry to read about your friends daughter died Dita.She will be out of pain now,but young age to die.
Is your grand daughter enjoying her grammar school,Dita.?
maggieh

Postby dita » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:41 pm

Pleased you enjoyed your time with Logan Maggieh and I hope all sorted out in the kitchen too. Thanks so much for your comments regarding Julie, her Mum my friend is not well and I know she is going to have a battle, she is in her mid 80's. Granddaughter loves her new school, she says History is her favourite subject :) take care Maggieh xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes