Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby maggieh » Mon May 13, 2019 5:42 pm

I have no trouble with my knee's yet,but awful painful fingers.I just rubbed a ice cube over one finger.
Been nice weather here today a little bit windy but not cold.

Logan has been over the hostipal again today with his poorly leg,they haven't x rayed it,just gave him some medicine.He started going to football after school a couple of weeks ago so maybe he done something then.

Hope you have all enjoyed yourselves today. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby vannin » Tue May 14, 2019 8:58 am

Oops, my herbal remedy should say Phynova not Synova!
vannin

Postby Penny » Tue May 14, 2019 10:43 am

morning all, lovely and sunny today again. looks like summer has finally arrived. popping out for lunch today. Not to worry vannin, these funny words mean nothing to most.. Hope Logan is O>K> now. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Tue May 14, 2019 3:56 pm

I see Benedict Cumberbatch was one of the presenters at the Duke of Edinburgh awards Bet my granddaughter enjoyed meeting him. The had a fabulous time wish I could have gone as her guest, but she took her mom. so that's fair enough. Wonder who did all the fabulous photography. Hope all are O>K> this afternoon.cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Wed May 15, 2019 11:14 am

Morning all, where are you. Lovey and sunny here again. Just had Sainbury's deliver my weekly.Such a nice young man, came early which is good because chappie coming this afternoon to do a lot more weeding. I do hope everyone is well. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed May 15, 2019 3:47 pm

Good afternoon.Nice afternoon here nice and sunny.It is warm in the sun.I have been to drawing group this morning.It was spring onions and a shallot plus garlic that we had to draw.

I had the most dreadful nights sleep lastnight so will stay awake until bedtime now,no sitting on the comfy settee anymore today. :roll:

Little Logan's leg seems to be better now thank goodness.

Hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather at the moment. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed May 15, 2019 5:03 pm

Another lovely, sunny day! There's a little east wind blowing to keep everything fresh so this is really weather-how-I-like-it :sunglasses: . My lovely lady gardener has just left after spending a couple if hours clipping all the shrubs that grow up the back fence into shape and order. It's a 2m high fence and the mostly thorny things that grow up it do help deter potential intruders from climbing it but, if I let everything get too rambling and scraggly, it starts intruding into the neighbour's patch so I try hard to keep it within bounds! At the moment, there are dog roses and wisteria in flower among the tangle and it's really very pretty. All the flowering things I planted out the front a few weeks ago are doing really well now, all in bloom and starting to spread out into the available space. The trouble is LK and my beautiful lavender plants ... She keeps digging around them and I've no idea why! She's never shown any interest in that exposed patch of garden before and I thought cats were supposed to avoid lavender because they dislike the smell. If she keeps this up, I'll have to find a coil of rope and try the "snake" trick on her!

OH went for a bone density scan this morning. He was referred by the GP practice who, apparently, do it as a routine thing for those of a certain age who fracture a bone - even when the cause of the fracture is obvious as in his case. We're hoping, anyway, for no unpleasant surprises when te result arrives. In the meantime, we're both spluttering with hay fever as a result of all the pollen out ther just now but, hey, it's worth it to see the sun at last.

Poor Vannin, your lower limbs are really in the wars aren't they? I hope this little spell of warm weather and the hemp oil help with the arthriticky (not sure if that's a word!) joints. This getting old thing is a b*gger but what's the alternative?
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Thu May 16, 2019 11:39 am

Morning all, your garden sounds lovely Andere and you seem to be enjoying it very much. Good for you. Ihope LK doesn't do too much damage but don't put her off as the trips out will do her good. Lovely and sunny again today.OH is now using his stick quite a bit. I hope all are well/ Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. Take care and enjoy the summer. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu May 16, 2019 1:15 pm

Hi everyone, its been a few days of beautiful weather, despite our aches and pains it really does give our well being a lift. Hubby went to the GP this morning, he really hasn't been well of late-------consequences -? he is to be admitted to hospital later this afternoon. Hugs from Dolly and me xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu May 16, 2019 5:09 pm

Hi Dita, just got back in to read your message. Any news yet. Fingers crossed. Weather suddenly changed and is getting colder and very windy. Looks like rain. Big hug for Dolly, cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu May 16, 2019 6:09 pm

Dita, OH and I both wish your OH all the very best and you, too. I know what a worrying time this will be for you with the added difficulty of not being well yourself. Keep us posted when you can; your friends here will all be thinking of you and Dolly.

The weather here is taking a turn for the worse, too. It's changed in the past hour from sunny and breezy to quite threatening. I've just finished packing for our long weekend near Darlington and, in view of the weather forecast, have included plenty of warm and waterproof stuff. LK is now at the cattery and, as always, the house feels so empty without her. But she loves it there and purred with delight when she saw the owner!

Glad to hear Logan's on the mend & I hope the improvement continues.
Back next Tuesday so have a good weekend if you can and :bighugs: to the unwell or unhappy.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Fri May 17, 2019 11:12 am

Morning all, a bit duller and had a shower during the night. Otherwise, no change. Any news yet Dita, please let us know ASAP we are all waiting with fingers crossed. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Fri May 17, 2019 11:20 am

Have a lovely weekend Andere,I hope the weather is kind to you.Take some pictures for us.

Sorry to read your hubby was going to hostipal yesterday Dita,lets hope he feels better soon.Also you too.Dolly will look after you for a few days. :bighugs:

What a change in the weather,looks like its going to be rather wet here soon.

Noddy left this morning.This fortnightly visit is so much better.We had fish/chips lastnight I ordered it from the shop round the corner and they delivered it.Saved him going to get it.

Going to the local shop now,then back to put the washing machine on.Have a good day everyone,take care. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby dita » Fri May 17, 2019 1:50 pm

Thanks so much for your concerns over hubbies admission to hospital yesterday, he is having lots of tests in fact he had 3 blood tests at 6am this morning, I thought he was kidding-----no he wasn't? Maybe when OH gets sorted I can get along with sorting out my own. :thinking: Pleased Logan's leg is improving Maggieh, stop wearing that washer out :roflmao: :grouphug: Andere I do hope OH's and your hayfever don't give any probs to mar your few days away,have a good time. Will send Dolly round to let you know result of any news as soon as it arrives Penny, she sends big hugs in the mean time. Take care everyone xx :bighugs:
dita

Postby Penny » Fri May 17, 2019 2:24 pm

Thanks for that Dita, will look out for Dolly. OH has to go to hospital in two weeks time to have tests which include a camera stuck up his B,,,,,,,Just praying all will turn out o.k. Seems a lot of us women are having worries at the moment and all we can do is pray and fingers crossed. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes