Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:53 pm

Hi everyone, I keep wondering how you all are, do hope you are recovering Andere these bugs hit you like a ton of bricks and I know if I was hit by one at the moment I would be in trouble, all of you take care. At the moment I am having to be very careful what I eat my tum soon plays up and sets off all sorts of bouts of runs and things, enough of that I popped in to chat---not to moan :) I am enjoying the Dancing on Ice too although my favourite professional dancer DAN has now moved up a peg or two and is not seen as much, he has always been a favourite------not decided about who I fancy yet. I bought a Kindle Fire a few weeks ago Maggieh Fire HD (7th generation) it does take a while to charge like you say but it does hold charge well too. Hope you are ok Vannin, also Penny, I hope to be back here soon but I have my OH to look after too and I'm doing my best :) not to mention my little Dolly, I'd be sunk without her xxxxxx :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:31 pm

Hi Dita, began to wonder if everyone had emigrated. So sorry you still have tummy upsets. I still have my little probs too. Got a date with the Doc on Thursday. Hope your grandson has settled in now, must be a clever chappie.Wonderful. My grandson is back at Uni, granddaughter going Skying for a couple of weeks before her exams. I expect maggieh is having fun with Logan after school. Enjoyed Dancing on Ice but as I said before, too much background noise which blocks any conversation. You take care with that tummy and give Dolly a big hug. Hus all round for little ones. How are you Andere? getting over the flu I hope. Quite bright here today. My friend in USA has had 7 inches of snow, I told him not to think of sharing it with us. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:31 pm

Hi Dita, began to wonder if everyone had emigrated. So sorry you still have tummy upsets. I still have my little probs too. Got a date with the Doc on Thursday. Hope your grandson has settled in now, must be a clever chappie.Wonderful. My grandson is back at Uni, granddaughter going Skying for a couple of weeks before her exams. I expect maggieh is having fun with Logan after school. Enjoyed Dancing on Ice but as I said before, too much background noise which blocks any conversation. You take care with that tummy and give Dolly a big hug. Hus all round for little ones. How are you Andere? getting over the flu I hope. Quite bright here today. My friend in USA has had 7 inches of snow, I told him not to think of sharing it with us. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:47 pm

Good afternoon.Just a quickie today as I am having Logan dropped off to me at 3.15ish.I will be looking after him for a couple of hours.His other nanny is back in hostipal with Sepis?.They have caught it in the early stages.So daughter in law is going to see her Mum and drop her Dad off too.

Janet came round this morning with my meds from the chemist.We had a nice chit chat.

Drawing group in the morning with crayons. :roll:

All keep smiling. :mrgreen: Take care.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:10 pm

Enjoy your time with Logan. Sorry about his nanny being ill. Hope all goes well. Just back from lunch and OH ready to watch snooker. Bitter cold now. Enjoy your drawing class, big hugs little ones. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:07 pm

Good afternoon all,
Just put the heating on as gone rather chilly.
Hubby been busy decorating the downstairs loo and fitted a corner sink in there,all looks nice now,it was yellow and now its blue& white.
Plus it was very untidy with all hes tools etc everywhere,and when i got home from visiting Margaret shock horror he had tidyed up and cleaned the kitchen :lol:
So he earnt a gold star.
Tomorow my washing machine arrrives ,cant wait as have loads washing piling up.
Sorry to see people not being well,get better soon although this cold weather doesnt help.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:31 pm

Lucky you having hubby clear up too. Give him a big hug. Nice to have washing machine these days. Don't know what we would do without. Enjoy. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:48 pm

Hello, it has been busy since I had booked other annual services (not the snigger kind) in the home after the computers were serviced and repaired. There was the plumber to service the boiler on Thursday, the Ace Security man to service the burglar alarm on Saturday. Both those two charged me only about half of what I expected - I think it is my white hair! Then the electrician came back to synchronise the new floodlight properly because since installing in December, though it was good at seeing me out (the beam shone down the drive to see me out if it was after dark, but it failed to see me UP the drive when I came home). Strong lights at the front are to deter lurkers, but when he originally installed it, the time was mid-day so it could not be tested in daylight!! He says I should walk diagonally for the sensor!

Still have a gammy foot and my fitness sessions started back last week, after I had missed a lot because walking or standing were painful. I am determined to go Moving and Shaking and try to pace myself but overdo it, so the following evening and next day, it hurts more again! My third eye injection is due on Thursday week.

Will continue watching Dancing on Ice. Brian is less show-offy nowadays - I think he might have been told to pipe down!
I hope Dita and Andere are feeling much better today. :grouphug:
vannin

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:21 am

Greetings all from the Plague Zone. Alas, the virus still has us in its grip although OH is recovering faster than I am. At least, I've managed to suppress the cough over the past couple of nights and had a few hours sleep so feel a bit more human. Yesterday afternoon, OH took me for a drive down to the lock for some fresh air, first time I'd been out in nearly 2 weeks. It was a lovely afternoon but I discovered my legs were so wobbly that I was scared to walk along the tow path in case I fell in! The Trent in January is not to be recommended for a dunking! I do need to go out again later as LK needs her flea & work prevention stuff from the vets and I need to renew her annual care plan; we need meat from the butchers because I've just about exhausted the freezer contents.

Twin, where can I send my OH to learn how to clean up a kitchen? He thinks there's a Kitchen Fairy who comes round and does it all in the night while he's sleeping....

Keep smiling, everyone. :grouphug:
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:36 pm

Great to here you are on the up Andere. Do take care and don't get cold whatever you do. Very annoying to have to stay indoors but worth it in the end. Being isolated here I haven't seen or heard anyone for two or three days. OH out for lunch with the boys so I will have a very quiet time today. Big hug for all little ones. Take care all. cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:43 pm

Good evening all,
Well washing machine is all plumbed in and done 2 washing loads already,soon mounts up after a week doesnt it.
Rather cold and wet out now,was really cold when i went out thismorning,think the bad weather is on the way.
Hubby doesnt normally help with house work dont know what got into him yesterday though as hes not very helpful today.
Hope everyone is feeling better today.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:37 pm

So pleased you are nicely settled now twin. Don''t worry about hubby helping, It is a one off. Been there,done that. Very bad weather here today, so cold we have had heater on all day and leaving it on all night. Supposed to be the coldest night so far. Have a good evening. Hope everyone is OK and keeping warm. Big hugs for little ones. Take care all. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby Penny » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:21 pm

Morning all. Lovely blue sky and bitter cold with heavy frost all over. Hope everyone is keeping well and warm. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:33 pm

Hi Penny and all, very cold here but the sun is shining so I for one not grumbling about that in case it changes to punish me. Don't get to enthusiastic about that new washer Twin because we may all visit you with our dirty draws :) Hope your foot is feeling easier Vannin, you do sound as if there has been plenty of complicated stuff going on at your house. Please you are feeling a lot better Andere, hope you have got a bit of sun at your place too. Hoping you are ok Penny, I don't know about you but I am absolutely sick of all the Brexit stuff, my OH leaves it on all day----drops asleep I switch it off----he wakes up puts it back on and so it goes on. Can I come stay with you please, along with Dolly of course :) Take care everyone xx :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:28 pm

I would be delighted to have you and Dolly come stay with me, unfortunately I have the same problem. I am sick and tired of Brexit Brexit. We are getting nowhere and should not have joined in the first place. All we ever seem to do is give money to others. Enough is enough, out,out,out. There, that should start a argument. Take care and keep warm. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes