Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Hi Penny and all, bright and sunny again today, we have been to Sainsburys to buy this and that to see us over the weekend fancy making a stew in my slow cooker. It might be that my yesterdays remark on bravery and great job done by Mrs M will make folk think I am an avid conservative-----well sorry to mislead anyone------not so. Dolly not had her daily walk yet, and OH is snoring so guess what??? Keep smiling Penny and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi Dita and all. flipping cold today. Had call early on to say young chappie will be here at four so just awaiting him. Pleased you are recovered enough to pop into Sainsbury.s. we dashed back to Costco. Picked up a pack the other day and found there were kitchen rolls instead of toilet. Already have a pile of kitchen ones so had to return others. Came back and got a chilli from the freezer and had it with a large baked potato. Must say I enjoyed it.,. ,Hope everyone is OK. Getting very quiet again. Saw this autumn.s first woodpecker yesterday and delighted to see him return again today.. Expect Maggieh is drawing away,good for her. Take care now and have a good Friday. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:00 pm

Good evening everyone.Been a nice sunny day here but soon be dark for the evening.I went for my flu injection this morning was a lovely lady doing it she was so gentle.But it is now coming sore.I have a little cough so must keep a check on it incase I need a visit to the drs.
My daughter in laws Father had his jab now has got a chesty cough. :roll:

Don't know if i am going to see Logan tomorrow will have that surprise in the morning.My granddaughter has come home for the weekend.

I haven't done much this afternoon apart from sitting on my bed with my tablet.I didn't nod off save that till bedtime.Haven't done any drawing either. :roflmao:

Have a lovely evening all be good. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Morning Dita and all. Just back from flu Jab. Fingers crossed. Weather improving and sun becoming brighter. Watching motor racing from Japan later. Nothing else planned due to jab. Hope everyone is ok with no upsets. Hope your recovery is much better Dita, do take care. Big hug for Dolly and soft one for pussies. Can.t wait to here how Andere.s puss is after this long time. Do take care all and enjoy the weekend. Keep up the drawing maggieh. Very envious. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Hi Penny and all, its very dull weather here and defo Autumn is in the air. Have a bit of Bronchitis so I'm trying to take it easy. I often wonder, if I had not smoked so many fags when younger would I have avoided the coughs and things-----or maybe it wouldn't have made any difference because my lovely Mum never smoked throughout her life but still had chest troubles????? Ha hee I am so full of frivolity :) :). Looking forward to Strictly tonight, and how is your young man Penny? hope he was full of Pep. Thought we would have seen that drawing of Noddy by now Maggieh? Big hugs from Dolly and me Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:13 pm

Good evening everyone.What a funny day I have had.Woke up with sore arm still from flu jab.Son asked me if I was going to his place today.I said yes i be on the 10 pm bus.Got to the bus stop in plenty of time for it.By 10.30 still no bus.Texted son and told him,he said well you can go home and he pick me up later or wait for the bus and go to his.So I waited for the bus,bus came I got on.Got to Sandwich and saw my son in his car.They pulled up and I got in and we came back to Ramsgate :roflmao: So I suggested how about dropping me at home with Logan and they go shopping so thats what happened.

Logan enjoyed it too playing with the dolls house and wrapping presents up for nanny.

I often wished I never smoked Dita then wouldnt have breathing probs.But saying that you can still get copd even if no smoking.Will you go to the drs at some point for your chesty cough?Or treat it yourself.Hope you don't suffer with your flu jab Penny.Don't think I done too bad out of it like some people have.
Glad Andere will soon be back with her moggy.

Looking forward to dancing tonight highlight of my Saturday evening with a hot lemon/honey drink. :mrgreen: Have a nice evening all.
maggieh

Postby dita » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:58 pm

Have been having chest problems on and off for quite a number of years now Maggieh and have managed to treat it myself but it gets harder to control, OH 's has really big trouble with his lungs as explained already,. You and little Logan seem so cute together, hugs to you both xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:25 am

Morning Dita and all. Hope everyone is well and keeping g warm. So far no reaction from flu jab. OH did start slight cough but gone now. Thought my reaction was over the top. Put my small surgical belt on this morning, inside out,. Changed,. upside down, changed it and found wrong side to side. Put that.right. after breakfast went for usual in bathroom and coming out went to put hanky in my pocket found my trousers on back to front. I had a good laugh to start the day and even OHhad to laugh at the last one. Preparing roast lamb now so let's see if that turns out to be pig's head???????. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pussy cats. Don.t forget motor racing this afternoon. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi Penny and all, Oh! dear I am getting quite concerned about you Penny, don't start walking on your head or the worry will get urgent, How will you wear hat on feet or shoes on head??? :) :) Its quite a nice day now, sun is just coming out. Did anyone see the skies miracles last night? we didn't. Just finished eating home made stew and my very own special dumplings, think its our favourite meal these days for nice grub and ease of work situations. OH took Dolly for a very short stroll so she is wittering for you to come over for a game later Penny :) hugs from us both and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:10 pm

Morning Dita and all. Hope everyone is keeping well and warm. Very dull weather today and no sign of improvement. Big hug for Dolly And soft hugs for pussies. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:12 pm

Hi Penny and all, only just managed to get on-----but have just done your quiz before here. Hope you are ok, you seem a little :( cannot put my finger on it.
anyway big hugs from Dolly and me, please do take care xxx
dita

Postby maggieh » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Good evening everyone well there's not many here today.Had a awful nights sleep will crash out earlier tonight after Ive had hot lemon and honey.Not bad enough for a dr visit though.

Had a flat inspection this afternoon another one in 6 months. :roll:

Has been a nice sunny day here again,still haven't put the heating on.

Have a nice restful evening Im going to bed now,not to sleep just yet.
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:00 pm

Greetings from Lincolnshire! Damp, drizzly, autumnal ... But HOME!
We arrived early evening yesterday, spent some time moving stuff around to make space for the things arriving today then went to the pub for supper. Back home to bed where we both slept very little; I think the stress and worry of the past few days overwhelmed us and our brains went into overdrive.
Anyway, the Ginormous Pantechnicon arrived about 9:30 with our stuff and I burst into tears when I saw it. Three lovely guys unloaded everything in about 90 minutes - furniture into the house, most of the boxes, cases and bags in the garage where we'll deal with them one at a time. It's gonna be quite a while before there's space in the garage for the car!
After that, we went to get Lucy who seemed delighted to see us and has spent the afternoon going in and out, in and out, just checking everything is still there, in between times rubbing our ankles and sitting on my lap purring and purring. Currently, she's out exploring in the twilight. OH is exhausted and has gone to bed for a couple of hours but said he'd be up and about for some soup later. I'm doing loads and loads of laundry because my new tumble dryer is being delivered in the morning and I have to make sure I've some damp clothes to try it out on, don't I?
Early night for me, too then maybe I can tackle all those bags and boxes.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:48 pm

Quicky Andere, just had to welcome you to Lincolnshire at last, big hugs to LK and yourself from Dolly and me xx :)
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:13 pm

So pleased you are back. I keeping imagining puss. Fantastic. Get a good night's sleep and then start to enjoy living in Lincoln. Big hug for pussy. Cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes