Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:32 pm

The one I bought was exactly the same as my old one Penny and it has been great, the new one was exactly the same but a newer model and had been made more efficient they said ?. When first used I found that steam was leaking between the two pieces of glass on the door, this meant the food could not be seen cooking and worse still it meant the door was not sealed properly----it should not be leaking between the two pieces of glass, we had no options but to return it. I am back using my old one again and quite happy despite its age, just be careful Penny, yours maybe perfectly ok and I hope it is. Hope LK has gotten her grub Andere, quite a long list wasn't it? Thanks Penny I am trying to rest up but you know what OH's are like, you look after yourself too :bighugs: :bighugs: :grouphug:
dita

Postby maggieh » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:49 pm

Good afternoon everyone,hope you are enjoying playing with your new toy,Penny.The microwave I have you can cook roast potatoes etc in it.But too many buttons for me to get my head round.I used it once for a cup of water.lol.My children don't even want it. :roll:

Quite mild here but its raining and foggy at sea.I did venture to the shop this morning.Noddy will be here soon.ive sprayed everywhere with febreeze :roflmao: Even where he puts his smelly coat.

Dinner is a beef casserole this evening that is cooking in the main oven now,then I will just warm it up later.Must get motivated on Thursday and go to the town on last minute shopping.

Have a lovely afternoon everyone.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:04 pm

Hi Dita and all, sounds as though you are in the mood to enjoy christmas and everything else maggieh. Good for you. Still trying to puzzle this machine out. Tried filling in their registration and such, impossible. Ask for your comments on machine and simply nowhere to write anything, so I haven't used the wretched thing yet or registered it. dam dam dam. not the one i wanted anyway.. was hoping to get out for a little shop this p.m. but carer just been and weather looking poor again. Hope you have had a restful night Dita., catch you later, got to go. cheers penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:45 pm

Hi Penny and all, do hope you get the microwave situation sorted, we had a chat with Panasonic who referred us back to Curry's who referred us back to Panasonic ??????? so on and so on..... Its a dull foggy day, too damp underfoot for football so Dolly is having a bit of a sulk. I have just sent OH delivering 13 xmas cards to the villagers, we do this every year and not bad considering there are only 42 houses here. Like you Penny was hoping to go out and have a little shop but have been waiting for Boots to deliver our medications-----so it might be tomorrow now. Mi! finks you spoil Noddy too much Maggieh, in fact Penny and I could come and stay with you and our OH's can look after Noddy, big hugs from us both Penny and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Good idea, Dita lets meet up with maggieh, bout time we looked after ourselves.do maggieh's chappie good to look after our two,, Just been round garages, etc delivering wine etc, keeps everyone happy with a little thank you at xmas. Hope all have a good day. After my first trip out I am shattered. Worth it if only to get some fresh air.Catch you later cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Glad you've managed to get outdoors for a little while Penny. It's easy to get cabin fever when you can't go anywhere and you'll probably sleep well tonight. OH and I did a quick trip to Lidl for a few essentials like milk and breakfast cereal and to stock up with flowers which are now all arranged in vases ready to welcome the winter solstice tomorrow. Strange how a few flowers transform a room from just ordinary to special and celebratory.
The weather has turned astonishingly warm and muggy. I actually had to get up and open the bedroom window at 2am! Now washing bath towels and answering a few emails so I can have a leisurely day tomorrow.
Be happy: the sun will return! :sunglasses:
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi Penny and all, Been thinking about you and your new Microwave I do hope you don't have the same sort of pantomime as I had. It is a very morbid day we went to Sainsburys for a bit of a shop, forgot my list so could'nt remember half I needed. It is very mild and muggy as you said Andere I have felt very clammy and uncomfortable at night. Do hope you have an enjoyable winter solstice. Hope everyone are all ready for their xmas fun and games, big hugs from me and Dolly Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:56 pm

Hi Dita and all. what a dreadfully dull day. OH been in a mood and I was waiting for the district nurse and had a call at 4.15 to ask me to lie on the bed for 20 mins when she would arrive with another to do the tests.finally all tests were finished , when i asked for results I was told. Perfect. Thank heavens. only snag now is a raw spot which seems to want to stay and swelling of the ankles as the day goes on. One of the ladies is coming on Tuesday to do a check. Very kind of her as it is boxing day. Young chappie came at 6.30 to collect his Christmas gift and was very pleased I had made him a loaf. I hope everyone is well and ready for Monday. Sorry about the shopping Dita, I know the feeling. Still struggling with the micro Dita, dam thing. cant let it beat me.Hope Dolly and pussies are bearing up with this weather, big hugs to all. Tale care folk and keep warm. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Hi everyone on another dank and grey day. Well, the solstice is past and the sun is returning but it's hard to believe when you look outside. However, it's still ridiculously warm - no heating on at all at present. We had a delicious celebratory meal last night; even LK got to participate with her own dish of luxury salmon & sardine pâté . Plenty of roast pork left over to slice up for the next few days.

Glad your recovery is still going well, Penny. Don't overdo things and do rest your legs!! I'm off to change the sheets and do some tidying up if LK will get off my knee and allow me to move.:-)
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:32 pm

Morning Dita and all, Sounds as though you enjoyed solstice, good for you and puss. was hoping for a little outing to a local shop but not nice at all and happily son rang and said he would do my last minute shopping. Hope all little ones are staying in and keeping dry. Big hugs for all. Hope all are well. have you arranged the change-over for us all maggieh, looking forward to a Xmas all together. Still struggling with the micro. Dita, would you believe, talking to son last night he said I should have mentioned it because when he had his kitchen refitted he changed his old one for different one and the old one works perfectly and is in the barn. Not my year...... Anyway, I will struggle a bit longer before I put a hammer thro'. Take care all and get ready for a busy weekend. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Hi Penny and all,it is a miserable day again the air is thin and it is hardly light. Sounds like you enjoyed your solstice meal Andere and LK was spoilt rotten too which has big objections from you know who she kinda thinks she may fancy a little salmon pate. Penny your son is so considerate you are so lucky, the one son who cares for me lives too far away and the other one nearby has little interest, thank goodness for faithful friends who are dwindling somewhat, I had a xmas card with letter enclosed from and old mate to tell me her husband had just died from testicle cancer :( Can you not somehow send that new machine back Penny and take ownership of the one in the barn???? Maggieh we are so looking forward to getting together with you both Penny and I have made arrangements with our OH's, don't let us down. Big hugs from us both Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:21 pm

Just thinking about what Dita said ... If your OH ordered that microwave online, Penny, don't you have a right for 14 days to change your mind and return it for a refund, even if there's nothing wrong with it? Maybe you should look into that, then you could get what you want, whether new or from son?
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:42 pm

I can just imagine OH reaction if I said return what he ordered. Remember everything is my fault, or I am not reading the instructions or I am too thick to understand Just have to keep trying. Son just been with shopping and has arranged for DiL to pick us up on Xmas day and then he will bring us home in the evening. As you say Dita, don't know what I would do without him. So sorry you have had more sad news Dita, Never mind, we will have a fabulous time when we meet up with Maggieh. Take care and have a goo weekend. big hus for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Good evening all,
Not long to the big day all shopping done we were going away but are now staying at home so no probs.
Son will be round xmas eve or xmas day so all be good :lol:
twin1947

Postby dita » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:12 pm

Hi Penny and all, been a busy morning trying to spruce the place up for Xmas, here I was jiggered out after getting over lunch when I was expected to get myself ready to go to the shops for something or other which I didn't need, normally I would have just done whatever but I didn't today so finished up with someone opposite sulking and having little childlike paddies, so this is the start of Christmas--bring it on---not. Good to see you twin, have a great Xmas meeting up with your son. Maggieh's gone quiet Penny, sounds as if she has changed her mind, oh well never mind we'll get Brahms & litz on our own :) Big hugs from us both and take care all xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes