Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby maggieh » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:52 pm

Good afternoon everyone.I have been entertaining my sister for a couple of hours with something other than tea.I had a very small glass and that ended up down the sink. :roll: Well I am sorry Dita and Penny but I will have to postpone this ding dong till after xmas.Penny is ok she is going to her son's for xmas day.Dita will be ok for a few more days.
I didnt get a full nights sleep lastnight I was awake barking like a dog at 2.45 :tantrum2: I was in and out of my bed like a blue arxxse fly. :mrgreen: Finally feel asleep at 6am. :sad:

All drs are shut now till Wednesday hope cough doesn't get any worse.I haven't got a rescue pack never been given one. :dunno:

I must say I don't feel very christmasy at the momment.But hey ho.

Have a lovely evening everyone.
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:01 pm

Penny wrote:I can just imagine OH reaction if I said return what he ordered. Remember everything is my fault, ......

Oops. Sorry, Penny. I forgot for a moment just how bliddy irrational they can be. :roll: I hope you get to grips with it (or him!!!) soon.

Big hugs for Maggieh - not a great time to be unwell but, this year, there are supposed to be urgent GP appointments available every day of the holidays. Not necessarily with your own GP but nearby. Have a look at http://www.nhsgpappointments.uk. I think the idea is to keep us from cluttering up A&E departments and a very good idea, too.

A very quiet day here, weather a bit strange and changeable but we had a superb sunset this evening. I was going to photograph it but got outside with my camera and found the battery was flat. Then the streetlight across the road came on and completely destroyed the view so .. no picture! :tantrum2:
Just looking forward now to a quiet few days without disturbance while the rest of the world eats cake and turkey. Enjoy!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:15 pm

Hi maggieh, I am so sorry you are not feeling top-hole. wish we were all closer so that we could cheer you up. Very dull and damp here and our forecast is a very cold Christmas day. What next. Cheer up Dita, we will all just have to communicate by thoughts and hope for the best. Take care all. catch you tomorrow. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi Penny and all, well its Christmas Eve, hope you are all feeling full of the joys of spring (on its way) :) Think you have wrapped it up Penny by what you said about thoughts, my son has already sent me a text I know by that alone he is anxious about me, he also rang last night and although I never say anything of how I am he knows- strange isn't it? Cannot get over that today is xmas eve and sunday, tomorrow should be the start of a new week- not Christmas day when we only do Christmasy stuff, does anyone understand me I wonder:) Anyway Dolly and I wish you all a Happy Holiday and take care of yourselves xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Hi all, hope everyone is now ready for the great day. Son and grandson just popped in for a cuppa and to collect parcels, also to make arrangements re picking us up tomorrow. weather turning colder as we near Christmas Day. Daughter popped in last night with pressies. Please, all take care and have a simply wonderful day tomorrow with, STRESSED MESSAGE get plenty of rest. cheers along with big hugs for Dolly and little ones. Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Good evening everyone.Funny old day today one minute it feels like Sunday then Saturday.Just got a couple of pressies to wrap up for santa,I will tell Logan that santa left them here as he knows he comes here sometimes,lol.

I am off out at 2pm tomorrow then back to their house after to umwrap my pressies with Logan.

I hope you all have a very nice time.I will pop back tomorrow when I get home in the evening.I must say it doesn't seem like xmas to me. :roll:
maggieh

Postby dita » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi Maggieh it is not like Christmas to me either, anyway have a great day with Logan and we will look forward to hearing about your day, take care xx :grouphug:
dita

Postby twin1947 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:31 am

Well my son and his wife and grandaughters all dropped in today at 4pm which was nice and we exchanged presents and had a few drinks as they go her parents every year,and this year i have my daughter here,so its been lovely.
twin1947

Postby dita » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Hi Penny and all, had plenty of text messages and calls, just eaten our Turkey with the usual trimmings, OH is watching Chas & Dave and I'm thinking of popping a drop of something into my coffee ( no, shock, horror not that :) ) hope you are all having a good time, hugs from Dolly and me xxxx
dita

Postby twin1947 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Good evening everyone
Been a bit busy cooking etc,daughter is having a cat nap so thought i would have a catch up on here.
Son and grandaughters dropped in this morning to pick up presents they couldnt carry home lastnight.
We also had a skpe with the young grandsons who are away this xmas.
Hope everyone is enjoying there day today. :clapper:
twin1947

Postby Penny » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:34 am

Morning Dita and all, hope everyone is OK and well rested now that we have passed the great day. Had a fabulous day with my son a family, he prepared and cooked a superb lunch and first time in months I ate and ate until I couldn.t touch a thing more. He had recorded the Saracens weekend match so we were able to sit and watch all plus the Christmas Dancing special. Altogether a fabulous day and he brought us home at 10,30. Just awaiting the District nurse now to sort me out and then back to usual routine. I hope everyone had a good day and now preparing for New Year. Take care all and enjoy today. cheers Penny :grouphug: :grouphug:
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:59 am

Good morning everyone.Lovely sunny morning here after the rough weather lastnight it was bitter cold out there at 10.15.
I had a lovely afternoon/evening with my family.We went to a resturant for xmas dinner.Although I had a childs portion it was massive.But very nice.We said we will do the same next year.

After the meal my son drove us back to their house,then Sharon went back to pick her parents up and bring them back too.So was a lovely time had by all.

Today is a quiet day at home,I can go to Janet's for dinner then pub.But it's the walk both ways that puts me off. :roll:

Have a lovely day everyone.Glad you had a lovely day with your son and family Penny.Dita enjoyed her day too and Dolly.
maggieh

Postby dita » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Hi Penny and all, lovely to hear about your lovely day celebrating the day with your son and family Penny. Your day sounded lovely too Maggieh I'm wondering if you have gone to Janets after all. I received a lovely little video from my family at Hythe Church where they were attending a Carol Service so for a little while I was not that far from you Maggieh :) It was quite sunny earlier but it is cloud that has now taken over the skies, never mind can stay cosy and warm as I type away to you folk, apart from when Dolly requires attention of course. Hugs from us both and take care all xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:52 am

Morning Dita and all. what a shock to get up and find everywhere covered in snow. Pleased it has now stopped and rain washed most away. Son and DIL came round after tea and son bought us a fixture which he spent ages fixing for us. Not sure what it is but advertised on TV seem I just press a pad near wherever I am and say OK Google,ask a question and Google immediately answers.Talk about modern stuff, I am completely lost. Will let you know if I ever get to use it. Nothing planned due to legs so am sitting fretting, too idle. I hate it. I hope everyone had a super Xmas and now taking time to relax. Did anyone attend the sales. never been to one myself..Big hug for Dolly, hope she enjoyed all the treats and soft hugs for little ones, best stay indoors today. Take care all. cheers Penny. :grouphug:
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:52 pm

Hi Penny and all, that new machine you have sounds like one of those Home????? something or other which my Grandaughter has had given her for Christmas, it does all sorts of wonderful things and she is over the moon Penny. We have not had any snow at all despite the forecast saying we could have, had plenty of rain but its dry now. Can understand at your frustration over your legs, think you are like me and not take too kindly at having to sit very long at a time. Christmas was a glum one here OH was not in a very joyful mood throughout so I relied on phone calls and texts for a bit of cheer. + a tot of something now and again :) Dolly has been my saviour she is worth her weight in gold and truly keeps me going. Hugs from us both Penny and all and take care all xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes