Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby twin1947 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:17 pm

Good evening all,
We had a fall of snow this evening but hasnt settled as had rain also,but is very cold out and windy still.
We are hoping to meet up with youngest son and family in Surrey saturday for a little get together and exchange presents so dont want any snow.
We had a nice xmas but quite,yesterday (boxing day\) we went to our local pub and it was heaving plus had live music which was nice,only stayed an hour.
Penny has your son brought you a fire tv stick my grandaughter got one for xmas,i,m not sure what it :roll: does either.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:21 pm

Hi Dita and all. what a gorgeous but bitterly cold day. No idea what this item is but several pieces whi go into electric socks and the I just sa,,,,O<K<Google, play a Frank Sinatra record, or, ...Is it raining in Glasgow, and it immediately does what I ask Haven't been able to work it yet because our Electric supply is not enough megabites???I am hopeless with anything technical. seems you don't have to put the TV. on to listen to anything. Hope everyone is OK, just had our oil delivered,at least we can keep warm Sounds as tho' .you had a good time twin, good for you. as per my evening was silent. hubby never chats so I think I will enjoy my new toy when son has time to fix it up. Hope you are feeling brighter Dita, Think Andere, you and me must have married into the same family. Never mind, lets all sing For hes a jolly good fellow. ha ha. big hug for Dolly and soft one for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi Penny and all, it does sound like that Google Home thing I mentioned, that is what my Grandaughter was given for Xmas she gives it all sorts of orders and it does all she says ------pity she isn't as obedient with her Mum & Dad :) Think you are right about our OH's all been related Penny, Oh! well we shall have learnt a few lessons for when we get anther bash at life---if we do ?????? Big Hugs from Dolly and me and take care all xxx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:44 pm

Hi,all. I've been convinced for a while that my OH, Mr Dita and Mr Penny all came from the same factory production line. But I mustn't complain. Today was a good day - he got up, showered and shaved all before 10am! We've spent the past couple of days moving furniture around and now he's busy filling the drawers of the extra chest he's acquired in his room with Stuff.
Weather here has been glorious, too. Cold but sunny. I walked down to Lidl and back just for the pleasure of it. Didn't buy much except a bunch of flowers and a carrot cake but that's because I didn't want to lug a load of heavy stuff on my walk home. I've never been fond of "going for a walk" just for the sake of it, I need to have a purpose and then it's quite enjoyable.
Batten down the hatches, folks, I heard we're all due for a cold night and probably snow, too.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:48 am

Hi, everyone. It's not often I'm first!!
I hope everyone's ok and not snowed in, iced up or otherwise inconvenienced? It's raining hard here, a co!d, icy rain and I've just discovered our shed roof is leaking. Oh great!!
OH got the written report back from his colonoscopy and CT scan and the good news is that nothing untoward was found so we both feel reassured. The less good news is that the consultant doesn't have a clue what is causing the problem, just suggests it may somehow be connected with Type 2 diabetes. So long as he's never more than 4 metres from a bathroom, we'll live with it. Might also buy Andrex shares ...
Has your OH got any results back yet, Dita? Cos he's been waiting a long time. I'm off to do a Tesco order. I signed up for their delivery pass so I might as well make use of it!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:29 pm

Hi Dita and all, same weather here Andere until five minutes ago. Strong wind appeared bringing sunshine with it. Still very cold. Pleased your OH got his results back and at least not bad news, Now awaiting news from Dita. fingers crossed. Not sure what this present from son is called but it sounds the same as everyone elses. All I know so far is I have to start everything off with.....OK Google......Am awaiting the district nurse and all I can hear is the occasional snore from someone who says, he never sleeps during the day. Hope you are feeling a bit better Dita, do take care. big hug for Dolly and soft one for little ones. Any news of other puss with a skin problem.? Take care all and get ready for 2018. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:39 pm

Dam, dam. nurse just been, thought I would be able to pop out today but am bandaged from knees down with layers of some special tight stuf. so am stuck here again for another week. driving me nuts. Mustn't moan. Still a little sunshine about. Hope all are OK. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:21 pm

Hi Penny and all, not good news for you my dear friend I can imagine why it is driving you nuts, do hope it doesn't last long because you do not take very well to sitting about, I am thinking about you. Better news for your OH Andere, can understand your sighs of relief, my OH has had a letter to visit the consultant on the 9th Jan to discuss the findings, hope he gets good news too. Keep thinking bout my Mum, she died 29th Dec 1977 at nearly 2.45pm strange how our minds work. Your machine does sound the same as G D's Penny, that'll be an educating little gadget to get your teeth into :) Weather here is much the same as yours Penny and Andere, we have had no snow what's so ever. Big hugs from Dolly and me, and take care everyone xx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:34 pm

Sorry Dita, strange how memories come to remind us of days long ago. what a sad time that Christmas must have been. Just to cheer you for tomorrow, Saracens playing Worcester on Saturday at Alliance Park. something decent to watch after all this week's rubbish. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:29 pm

Hi Penny and all, it has not known whether to rain or shine today, Hope Saracens win today, I think the highlights are on later so will have a gander, thanks Penny. Wondering how your legs are feeling today they must be very uncomfortable. There has been much rubbish on TV and it looks as bad next week too, my Sis-in-law gave me a book at Christmas called Monty And Me, by Louisa Bennet, think I shall be having a read over the weekend :) its about a Labrador dog. Not a lot else to chat about apart from Dolly joining me to Wish You All A Very Happy New Year, and take care everyone xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:03 pm

:now: Hi Dita and all, Do hope you are feeling brighter today Dita, OH said his car needed a warm up so I was taken for a ride. Called in to Budgens for a few needy things and then back here. very boring, found We are unable to get the match on TV, very annoyed.I take it everyone is busy preparing for New Year. Just praying it is better than the present one No word from son, presume his is watching the match in London. I know he is going with friends down south to celebrate New Year so won't see him until next week. Having lots of internet probs, this is the fourth time of trying to post. fingers crossed. I hope your OH gets his results of exam soon and that they are the best ever. Big hug for Dolly and all little ones at home. Take care Folk. Cheers Penny. :please: :grouphug:
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:06 pm

The only time to see a peep of that Saracens match is tomorrow on Channel 5 at five to midnight Penny, and there is not much chance of that being much Grr! Hopefully OH will get to know some news of his result on the 9th Jan. New Year celebrations will not be much here Penny we shall be on our own as usual, sound very boring don't I ? not through choice I can assure you---be good to have a rave up :please: :banana: :bighugs: Lots of em! from Dolly and me :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:43 pm

Seems Saracens played well, 51/ Worcester 43. We cant find it anywhere only Radio 5 tomorrow . like your, our N<Year will be as dull as this one. with just OH and me. Think I am going to try to win a fortune and then we can clear off and have fun, taking Dolly of course. Keep fingers crossed and get a good nights rest. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi Penny and all, ON Channel 5 tonight at 11.55pm there is Rugby Union on giving highlights of Saracens match + a couple of others, it is on ordinary TV, we do not have Sky just freeview . May be New Year but that is what is on :) I like the idea of winning a fortune then sugaring off, Be back later, hugs from us both---Dolly not OH xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:53 pm

Hi Dita and all. oh just double checked and ours is 9.00pm spot on, He said yours must be a different region. what region do you come under.? Nice and dry so far, stillcold and windy after a rainy night, hugs for Dolly and same for little ones. Take care and have a rest today. Just about to roast chicken for a late lunch. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes