Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:11 pm

Hi Penny am ready for bed but popped in to see if you had been in, Great news from your son telling you the news of the get to gether arranged, hope you have a wonderful time. Take care xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Good afternoon everyone from a iffy Kent.Weather doesn't know what it wants to do.First thing this morning it was lovely and sunny.But since then we've had rain plus it's chilly.Where's the lovely hot days.

Although I slept quite well lastnight I feel really tired now think I will rest my eyes soon. :roflmao: Noddy left the building at 9.30 this morning on his merry way. :roflmao:

This time tomorrow I will be playing dolls houses with my grandson,that should be fun.Have a good afternoon everyone. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:29 pm

It's iffy here, too. No rain but the early sun has vanished. But at least LK has been able to get outside without turning into a drowned cat. OH is being irritating, playing computer games instead of getting on with the jobs he's supposed to be doing. The new washing machine is working well. It's so quiet, it's amazing. :lol:
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi Penny and all, only just managed to log on today, had to go out + loads of other stuff and didn't know whether me coming and going, my friend who is very ill after a bad stroke is in Palliative care so that was not very good news to come home to, and all sorts of bits and bobs I could well do without. Etc. Its not been a bad day here all in all, hoping whatever you have done its been oka for you. Dolly needs a bit of fun Penny she is feeling very neglected so if you have an hour she'll be pleased to entertain your feet for a while. Think your OH must be related to mine and Penny's Andere ?? Have a great time playing Dolls houses with your little Grandson Maggieh . Do hope you are ok Penny think you have a busy weekend so take care of yourself, big hugs from Dolly and me, and take care all xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:41 pm

Hi Dita and all, only just been able to get on line. Keeps telling me ...You Are Not on Line. Then a warning about putting private info on our forum. Never had that before. Went early for weekly shop because son is so busy, not available for lunch so we thought it better to go early and then come home for lunch. OH sat on a seat near the lift whilst I struggled round. Finally went to collected him and he changed his mind and said, lets have lunch here. agreed so went to the cafe and ordered lunch, just as we were collecting, who should walk in but son. Had been trying to phone us but as usual, never take the phone. So back to normal. A family tea has been arranged for Saturday at a hotel and we will be picked up by granddaughter, we hope, . Back to normal, Dr. has arranged physiotherapy for me, says the pain I keep getting is equal to 10 out of 10. Changed my tablets and hopes they will help. The show last night was out of this world. Took 15 mins to pull the final curtain because everyone was standing up and cheering. After sitting so long, I had difficulty getting moving and in the end the attendants came to help me. Felt such a charlie. Even OH who at the beginning said he wasn't interested, stood and cheered with everyone else. Enough about me. Hope puss is o.k. and Trixie too. Hugs all round and big one for Dolly, will try to get over tomorrow. Dita, really sorry about your friends. These things happen of course but always when unexpected. Can only hope and pray for all. Do take care all and hopefully this machine will still be working tomorrow. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:02 am

G'morning all! It's quite warm and bright here, although starting to cloud over :( but the towels are out on the line, taking their chances with the weather.

Dita, I'm so sorry about your friend, thoughts and hugs :bighugs: going out to you.

Penny, I hope the physio will help your pain and that you don't have to wait too long to get the first appointment; there seems to be a major shortage of physiotherapists everywhere. At least you had a good time at the theatre - made it worth the effort of going after the previous disappointment.

I'm about to go and clean the kitchen before we catch something nasty; waiting for a grocery delivery then will decide what to do with the afternoon. Tomorrow, I'm at the 1940s day in Lincoln, with the Transport Museum publicity team and a 1940s bus then on Sunday we're off to Batley for a vintage bus rally and running day. I haven't been to Batley since I was about 15 but I bet, like almost everywhere else, it's changed beyond recognition.

Enjoy your dolls' houses, Maggie!
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi Penny and all, I had a few problems trying to log on yesterday too thought it was just me so didn't mention it. So pleased you enjoyed the show Penny after the last one proved to be so naff, do hope the Physiotherapy helps you too and avoids any more embarrassment when trying to get up, Dolly sending you a big hug now xx. Have a good time at the 1940's day Andere also your Batley visit. Thanks for commenting about my friend I am going to visit her this afternoon. Wondering if your young man is entertaining you this afternoon Penny, maybe if he has a little energy left he can come and help me out :) Thinking about you Penny, please make sure you get some rest and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Hi Dita, forgot to to mention, young chappie away on holiday in Dorset sorry he won't be able to help out this week. As you know, saw the Dr yesterday and she recommended physiotherapy??. Got a letter this morning physio starts Sept. 7 th. Not too long a wait I thought.. just serving lunch, BBQ chicken and salad. Peaches and cream. Catch you later. Thought I would tempt you. Afternoon tea at Flitwick Manor. Have a look. Hope your friend is feeling better. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:36 pm

Hi Penny, thanks for letting me know about young chappie not arriving I was all worked up ready as well. It will be good when you get that Physio still a bit to wait so hope the other pills help. Went to see my friend, she is so poorly----cuts me up to see her. I will look at that place, we just had some strawberries and cream. Hugs from us both and take care all, have great weekend xxx
dita

Postby dita » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Hi penny and it is a dry pleasant day, been cleaning the bathroom, hoovering, dusting. Have persuaded OH to make me a sandwich, bought some home made sausages which are pricey but meaty, I am not a lover of sausage but OH is so I bought them with the bribe that he cooks them-----he did and they were ok with tomato sauce, may try them again sometime. Raspberry's and icecream later. Dolly sends you hugs and despite you going out she is expecting a visit Penny :) Have a great time at Flitwick Manor today and take care all xxx
dita

Postby dita » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi Penny and all, hope you enjoyed yourself and saved me & Dolly a little, see ya later Dolly says xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Afternoon all. Do hope with this fine weather folk are beginning to feel better. Yesterday Dita was wonderful. A fabulous place with lawns and trees everywhere. Not another building in site apart from what we thought was a small church, it was where any family member who died was put in there overnight. I mentioned that I was not ready yet so the door was closed. The meal, staff,setting and service was beyond description. Simply out of this world. Got there about 4 pm and finally got home last night at 9 pm having dropped to sons place for a rest and to see granddaughter open her gifts. Talk about spoilt. My son ordered the new Harry Potter tickets which have taken about eighteen months till now. Seems it is a double story. After the first everyone leaves for tea and then back in for another film/show. Such excitement didn't. catch what it is about. Today they are all going to London Aquarium and then g/daughter goes back for her pitch at Loreal. All told, she had a fabulous birthday.... Hope all are OK and enjoying this lovely sunshine. Big soft hug for pussies and big hug for Dolly? Catch you later. Take care, Dita, chappie may pop over this p.m. so be ready for a caller. Seems he had a good holiday and is now very fit and well. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:56 pm

So Pleased you had a good time Penny, what a great place it is to spend a while looking round and having a meal too, pleased that door was locked and bolted :) Sure is a memorable time for all to remember, big hugs to all. Big hugs for giving me the news of our young man popping over, do hope he's brought me some No5 as promised back from his hols. Dolly sends big hug to you to , and take care all xxx
dita

Postby dita » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi Penny and all, quite a nice day not sure if its going to rain because we are getting a spot or two now and again. Just had a message to say my friend has taken a turn for the worst, only family allowed now, I am so relieved I went on Friday but sad I may not see her again :( May be back later gonna have a hug with Dolly, hug for you too Penny and take care all xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:09 pm

Flitwick Manor looks lovely, Penny but definitely a birthdays and special days venue!! Glad you enjoyed it, anyway.
My weekend was busy and the weather stayed fine so we had a glorious day out on the vintage buses in Yorkshire yesterday. It's fine but moody today so I'm keeping a close eye on the washing line, just in case .. I've been shopping, done a load of weeding, now just going to make lunch then I might settle down to a lazy afternoon.
Oh, Dita, I just read your post. Sad about your friend and how good that you were able to see her last week. Hugs :bighugs: to you.
Andere Richtingen

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes