Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:01 pm

Just seen your last note Dita, I am so sorry. Can only pray at a time like this. Weather nice and sunny here so fingers crossed summer time is coming back. OH has just informed me we are due rain at 3 pm. I told him to get lost. You are right Andere, Flitwick Manor was so lovely. I could have stayed for ever. Reminded me of our place just outside Morecombe. Not a house or building to be seen at all. Often wish we had never moved. Still, that's life. Hope puss is ok now give her a soft hug and one for Trixie along with a big one for Dolly. Young chappie dashed in last night to cut the lawns. So will probably be over to you about Friday Dita. Will keep you informed. Take care all and have a good evening. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:55 pm

Hi all. What a change. Went for some Brylcreem for OH and Sainsbury's had sold out. Went to a local store today and bought one. Today it cost £3.99. Before it was £4. Putting them together we found the new one for 1d cheaper was in fact 200 ml less and in a smaller jar. How about that for a bargain.???????? Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 am

Morning Dita and all. Lovely and sunny. Hope we keep this for a time. Off to golf club for lunch.I do hope all have had a good weekend and enjoying what we have. Soft hug for pusses. And big hug for Dolly. Take care. Will try to arrange quiz before I go out. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:53 am

Have a good lunch, Penny. It's fine & sunny here, too but has a feel of rain waiting in the wings so I'm keeping a close eye on the sheets that I've hung outside. LK was off out first thing and must be sunning herself somewhere because there's no sign of her now.
Nothing exciting planned today, just lots of little jobs to catch up with. I might go and get my hair cut later but I've twisted my knee so maybe the walk won't be a good idea and I should leave it 'til later in the week. Decisions,decisions!
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Hi Penny and all, its been bright and breezy here which is giving my bloomers a good freshening:) Enjoy your lunch Penny, we were out for a while doing an ice-cream shop because I made Rhubarb crumbles and we have now run out of ice-cream. I am sure there is a little LK visiting our village today Andere, she looks rather forlorn and confused, think I had better send her home to you before Dolly eats her :) Hope your knee not painful. Hugs from Dolly and me, take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Morning Dita and all. Do hope you are coping Dita. Any news yet re friend.. OH out with the lads today' so a little Peace and quiet,,the right kind. Been cleaning bathroom and kitchen. Wish I could find someone to come in, never see ayone now. Saw man.from Orchard house at the bottom of my garden collecting apples that have blown down from his trees. Talk about carts full such a backbreaking job. Big soft hugs for trixe and puss and big hug for Dolly. Hopefully will be over to play later. Take care,. CheersPenny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:47 pm

Hi Penny and all, its bright and sunny again, I have just been pulling the few Victoria plums we have had this year, needed to disappear for a little while because had just received a message to say my friend has died this morning, of course it was expected but still a shock----bless her she is now at peace. Looking forward to your visit Penny Dolly is raring to go as usual :) Just got Spag Bol ready for lunch, did you get some apples too before the man from the house took them all--get down there :) Big hugs from us both Penny and take care all xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:11 pm

Dita, sorry but relieved for you all. I hope peace prevails all round now. With OH out I kept on and have just loaded the last lot of Washing. . Decided not have any apples this year, still hundreds on the trees but when I made the Cider last year we. Didn't finish it all so not going to bother. Not my cup of tea but OH liked it. Just sitting now until cup of tea time, I hope, won.t be long Dolly just giving my legs a bit of relief... See you soon. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:14 am

Hi, everyone. What a noisy night!! No, our neighbours weren't having a wild party. It was the rain - pounding down so hard it kept waking us as it lashed the windows and thundered on the paths outside. It's stopped for the moment but still looks very grey and threatening.

Sorry about your friend, Dita. As you say, even if it's expected, it's still a wretched time. I'm about to go and call a friend whose OH has serious problems and is waiting for surgery and she's worried out of her mind because he's so frail. Big :bighugs: for you today from here.

The knee seems to be fine now but I still haven't been for a haircut. Decided this morning as I attacked it with the hairdryer that, with very little effort, I could make it look like Donald Trump's thatch. OH said that's not a good look - can't think why! He also tells me we're going to Lidl this morning to buy some shelving units for the garage. I have to go along because he can't lift them (we already have a set and I know how heavy they are). It's nice to be needed, if only for my Superwoman lifting and carrying abilities.
Try and have a nice day,, all if you can dodge the rain.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:04 am

Morning Dita and all. Lovely and sunny here. Do hope your rain clears soon Andere. Hope everyone is gearing up, seems to be a bad month for news this year. Fingers crossed for a pleasant change. Just off to Sainsbury's for weekly, not sure if son is available. We ordered some shelving on line Andere and they are super. Fitted together perfectly. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for puss and Trixie. Take care all. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:17 pm

Hi Penny and all, after a rainy morning it is now warm and sunny, we needed fuel for the car so did a little shopping in Tesco too, luckily it was fairly quiet in there today which was a pleasant change. Thanks for your comment about my friends passing Andere, I do hope your friends OH has enough strength to pull him through his operation and enable his health to build up again. Like already said it is a bad patch just now, this is my second friend gone in the last 2 months and I am still waiting for hopeful news of my other life-long friends daughter. If I had known the three of us could have been in Monaco living it up in the heat with my son and his family, they keep rubbing it in with their lovely pics :) Hope you had a good shop and maybe a gossipy lunch with your son Penny, Dolly sending you a big hug and so am I too, also take care everyone xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:44 pm

HiDita and all. No lunch with son so came home and ate here. After all the cut prices last week most stuff is on the up again. For anyone who likes Sainsbury's clothes, 25% off all this week. Still lovely and sunny here hope weather improves for all soon. Just looking out the sky is a lovely clear blue. Only trying to make you jealous. Do hope from now news will be good for everyone. Big hugs all round and special for Dolly. Take care all. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:34 pm

Dita, big hugs for you in this difficult time.. :grouphug:

Penny, I hope your painkillers are working, and Andere, hoping your knee stays better. It was dull and wet here this morning then turned out sunny and warm.
vannin

Postby Penny » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:58 am

Morning Dita and all. Lovely and sunny here today. Just baking bread so a bit late. Got the window cleaner coming later. Chappie coming tomorrow Dita so be prepared . Hope everyone is feeling on the up and weather it too bad. After a lovely day yesterday we had quite a downpour around eight thirty which freshened things up. Hope pussies are having fun in and out. Big soft hugs and a big one for Dolly.... Take care all. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi Penny and all, its bright and sunny here too, wish your window cleaner would do our windows after yours Penny, we don't have one out here in the sticks since the last one who was a villager got himself a round with more money in town. Looking forward to your chappie giving a very much needed visit tomorrow, do hope he has his short tight pants on, could do with a bit of a thrill. Thanks for the hug Vannin I really needed it xx, hope you are ok. Hugs from Dolly and me Penny, and take care all xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes