Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:59 pm

Think you have put a curse on me Dita. No windows cleaner. Black clouds and rain. What did I do????????. :dunno:
Penny

Postby Penny » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Take it all back. Just arrived in torrential rain poor devil. Says he's been messed up all day. Was going to ask if he covers your area but stuck inside at present. Take care. Cheers Penny :please:
Penny

Postby Penny » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:11 pm

Just gone. Asked if he covered Lincoln and he said sorry too far. But. He added won't be long before you will get another. Lots of folk looking for work. Take care, Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Thanks for trying Penny, our windows will need a scraper on them the way things are going, didn't mean to put a jinx on you. Xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:14 am

Morning Dita and all. Hope everyone is OK. Had torrential rain last night and it cut off the TV. Lovely and sunny again today. Big hug for Dolly and soft hugs for pussies. Just baking bread for you know who Dita. Take care all and have agood weekend. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:22 am

Greetings to all from moody Lincolnshire. One minute, warm sunshine. The next, wind and greeeeey cloud. No plans for the weekend and there doesn't seem to be much going on locally so not a very exciting time! I might wander into town and have a look at the craft market later but then again, maybe not ... At least the knee seems to be OK now, thanks Viv.
I guess I should enjoy the peace and quiet. Next weekend will be a mess of cleaning and packing as we're going South at the end of the month. Four weeks to empty the old house then we have a short holiday booked, just 6 days. Return to the old house (staying in the Travelodge or some such, as house will be empty) and get the building work underway then back here ... Poor Lucy will be in the cattery for nearly 6 weeks but this will be the last long trip. I've told OH I am absolutely not going back there; if we haven't got stuff sorted by the end of September, then we don't need it. There'll have to be one more flying visit to check on the building work and put the old place in the hands of an agent but that I can live with!
I hate the thought of being away from here so long but at least there is an end in view now - so long as OH can stay focused!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:09 pm

What a future mix up for you Andere, you have my sympathy. Sooner all over the better. Poor puss, how I wish I lived nearer. Weather o.k. at the moment but sky full of cloud. Do hope all are well, very quiet of late. Take care all and have a super weekend. Cleared away after lunch, then been feeding Percy the pheasant, taken bread out of the oven then to top it all,young chappie has just arrived. Be prepared Dita. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Hi Penny and all, weather very changeable here it just cannot make up its mind what it wants to do, bit like my OH making his mind up :) Poor Andere you have quite a disorganised time coming up, all worth it in the end, poor LK having to suffer all that time in prison ?? Guess you will be busy entertaining your bit of young stuff Penny, don't wear him out--leave a little energy so he can see to my needs too, you know what you are like -nudge-nudge. Big hugs from Dolly and me, also take care all xx
dita

Postby dita » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi Penny and all, bright and breezy again out here in the back of the beyond, bit barren like this forum :( was going to tell you about liaison with a young man------sorry too late. Take care :)
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Morning g Dita and all. Liaison with a young man, really. Are you trying to make us all jealous. ????? Nice and clear here but clouds keep passing over so I am not sure what to expect. Just cooking roast lamb. Had decided on salad but not the day for it. Hope Dolly is being good and ready for a big hug. Big soft ones for pussies. I do hope everyone is OK. I am useless at names, if Idon.t mention anyone it is not because I am not thinking of them. Take care all and have a good day. Cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:10 pm

A mixed sort of day here with clouds and sunshine but it stayed dry and the washing's all folded up and put away now. We spent the afternoon at a really lovely place called Brightwater Gardens which was superb http://www.brightwatergardens.co.uk if anyone wants a look. If I ever get around to it, I'll post some photos here one day.
Now sitting idly with a glass of wine and waiting for dinner to cook. Hope everyone else is equally Sunday-ish!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:31 am

Morning Dita and all. Just a quickie to say I am still about, Busy Pealing apples for the freezer. Such a lot and not all good ones which means I have to keep clearing the machine instead of getting straight on... Not moaning, just a few aches etc. Catch you later hopefully with s quiz? Big hug Dolly and nice soft hugs for pussies. Take care. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Hi Penny and all, I have been peeling apples too, we have loads on our small tree but they always go rotten or grub eaten before the pips are brown, decided to pick some early and see how they cook because they are suppose to be suitable for both. Seem to be ok now will see how they taste in a crumble, have loads on the tree so my work is well cut out??? Quite a bright morning and Dolly is mithering for a game of anything Penny so be prepared?? Keep your chin up and take care all xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi, folks. Just had lunch and am about to do the ironing but decided to look in here first. It's grey but warm and muggy. No rain though. I finally went and got my hair cut this morning - I don't have to peer through my fringe any more; it's wonderful. While I was out, I bought some Victoria plums in the market. I love them, not cooked, just eaten fresh and ripe but these are such a disappointment as they don't actually taste of anything. How does that happen, I wonder?
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:18 pm

We have a Victoria Plum tree Andere, it has not been a brilliant year for amount or condition in general. Sometimes the foreign ones look good but taste bland and sometimes have little worms in them. :roll:
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes