Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri May 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Hi everyone from a cool and breezy Lincs. Actually, I rather like it - fresh and bright with little humidity and much nicer if you have anything to do than all that heat last weekend.

Poor little LK has a sore mouth and having trouble eating. Her gums are very inflamed and she's booked in at the vets for a full dental de-scale under general anaesthetic on 25 May. That's the earliest date they had available and, meantime, we're feeding her soft food and hoping things don't get any worse in the meantime, especially as she's booked into the cattery for a long weekend next week. I know they'll take great care of her but you can't help worrying.

Not much else going on. My cold is vile and wretched so we've cancelled our planned trip to Norfolk on Sunday. I told OH to go without me but he wouldn't. Why are blokes so awkward? There'll be friends on the trip so he wouldn't be alone and I might feel better for a slobbing-out day in bed!

Have a good weekend, all.
Andere Richtingen

Postby maggieh » Sat May 12, 2018 11:06 am

Good morning everyone.Bright and breezy in Kent today.Meant to be sunshine but looks overcast.

When you have a shopping online delivery do you ever gain a extra bag of shopping?Yesterday I did again,this must have been about the 4th time its happened.I do always report it,and they say use it if you can.Have got 2 big lumps of cheese,tomatoes,cucumbers,2lb of butter.

Off to the shop with mate down the road soon,then off to see my daughter for a hour this afternoon.I would be quite happy pottering around indoors. :roflmao:

Little Logan comes home from his holiday this evening,so I will watch their plane in the air later.Has been nice seeing video's of him enjoying his self.

Janet has gone off in their caravan for a week to New Beach near Dymchurch.They have gone with Ian's sister and her boyfriend.

Hope you soon feel better from your cold Andere,and little LK gets better soon.

Have a lovely afternoon all stay dry.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat May 12, 2018 11:09 am

Morning Dita and all, Nice and sunny so far but colder. Forecast not to bright.Hope everyone is ready to enjoy the weekend. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat May 12, 2018 1:37 pm

Hi Penny and all, sunny here too, pleased I'm not on my own feeling cold Penny, I keep shivering. My son lived at Dymchurch for quite a number of years, it was an old coach house opposite the church I used to visit them often at the time, lovely place Maggieh. Have a good weekend everyone xx
dita

Postby dita » Sun May 13, 2018 1:29 pm

Hello Penny and all...…...Goodbye
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sun May 13, 2018 2:54 pm

Hello all. I like Dymchurch, too -well, all of that stretch of coast, really. The little railway's fun, too.

Yes, Maggieh. At the old house, we used to get most of our grocery deliveries from the local Waitrose and we often got extra bags meant for someone else. They always said to keep the stuff and we got to try one or two things we'd never come across before. Only once did we have a bag of our own stuff missing and they couldn't apologise often enough or hard enough, sent the missing items round by taxi and issued a £5 e-voucher.

How are the builders getting on, Penny? Bet you'll be glad when it's all done.
The sun has just come out here and the birdies are singing after a very gloomy morning. I've taken a chance and hung out a line of washing instead of chucking it in the dryer. My cold seems to be improving, thank goodness. Just hoping OH doesn't catch it from me :please:

Pleased to report that LK is doing well on the sachets of soft cat food with no signs of discomfort. She's eating us out of house and home, in fact. OH went to Screwfix for something yesterday afternoon and I had to call him to say stop off at Lidl on the way home for more supplies or we won't make it through the weekend!
Andere Richtingen

Postby maggieh » Mon May 14, 2018 10:33 am

Good morning everyone.The sun is out,but its very windy out.I will be wearing a fleece when I go out.Am off to feed Janet's fish that live outside.

Must leave this for now.Back in a while. :roflmao:I have been and done my good deed for today.The fish didn't jump for joy though.

I seem to be in a whirl today everything rushy.My mate had to go to the drs so we went on the same bus,she went to drs while I went to feed the fish.Got indoors to my sister's when mate texted she was ready.

It sure isn't very warm outside.

Am going to have a afternoon of doing this and that.

Have a lovely day everyone. :mrgreen:
Last edited by maggieh on Mon May 14, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Mon May 14, 2018 11:45 am

Morning all, lovely and sunny today. Forecast not too bad. Hope everyone is feeling on top form and ready to enjoy another week. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon May 14, 2018 1:12 pm

Hi Penny and all, lovely sun out here too, getting the washing dry. I am in a whirl most days Maggieh :) Have a good day all and take care xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Mon May 14, 2018 4:21 pm

dita wrote:Hi Penny and all, lovely sun out here too, getting the washing dry. I am in a whirl most days Maggieh :) Have a good day all and take care xx

:roflmao: :roflmao: :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue May 15, 2018 10:38 am

Bright and sunny greetings from here! Another lovely day. The sheets are hanging out and I'm taking advantage of the day to wash mattress covers and to air OH's winter duvet. It's only mid May and he's finally conceded that 10 tog may be a bit much so I've been allowed to get the summer one out of storage. :roll:

LK is stretched out in the sunny back yard, sleeping off a large breakfast. For a cat who's got tooth trouble, she's certainly eating well. Must go. Housework awaits ...
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue May 15, 2018 11:39 am

Morning Dita and all, simply lovely sunny day today. Hopefully due for a few days ahead. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue May 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Much better day here weather wise than yesterday.Sun is out doesn't feel so cold.

Yesterday afternoon I had awful stabbing pains in the top of my head right up to when I went to sleep lastnight.So far nothing today thank goodness.May have been the whirl I was in yesterday. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Have a lovely afternoon all. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby dita » Tue May 15, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi Penny and all, lovely day again ain't it :) Pleased you are not in such a Whirl today Maggieh :) :) Love your humour. Take care xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Tue May 15, 2018 5:04 pm

Hi Dita and all, what a surprise day. Went out for a meal and had my favourite Scampi.. The Prince of Wales Inn, Bromham, nr Bedford has just re-opened today so if anyone is near, well worth a visit.Super food and lovely staff. Dogs are allowed Dita so saved you and Dolly a place. Pity you missed it.
Dr, rang today and said she is delighted with my progress. Nurse due Friday and hopes to remove bandaging. What a day this has been. Good to see widget back on line. Hope all are well, take care. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes