Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:46 pm

Hi Penny and all, Quite bright here too but as you say still very cold, infact I cannot keep warm?? When I was a kid messing about in the farms fields after the ploughing one day I found a George Third half Guinea I think its called and I still have it tucked away somewhere safe, also the field in front of where we live is called the Money Field because of its historical roots, there were many years of archaeological digs and much interest found in the potterys, iron foundings, etc, roman coins can still be picked up and other artifacts. That Indian coin you have sounds very interesting Penny, sure it worth a good peruse and may turn up trumps :) My vacuum is too heavy, I try to encourage OH to that job and I think he would rather not but he does give me hand when in the mood. Dolly has been off her food for a couple of days, think she has toothache and see one at the back is loose---must attend to that, something else to worry about. Big hugs to everyone please take care. xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:10 pm

Oh poor Dolly, as if there is not enough trouble about without teething problems,. Give her a big bone to bite see if that helps. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:39 am

Morning Dita and all. Hope all are well and ready to Enjoy Easter Weekend. Big hug for Dolly (hope tooth is better) and gentle hugs for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:13 am

Greetings from grey Lincs. Yet another warm, sunny, picnic weather holiday weekend. Not!
Happy to report my virus is receding but I'm still unbelievably tired and I wish I could get over that. I don't like feeling lethargic all the time.
LK's new cat treats arrived yesterday and she appears to love them. Well, she scoffs them and asks for more so let's hope they work; it's too early for any discernible improvement in the tear flow problem just yet but paws are crossed!
An odd thing happened this morning. We were sprawled in bed just after 8am with our mugs of tea, listening to the radio when the doorbell rang. Struggled into dressing gown and opened door to an apologetic young chap. Sorry to bother us but do we know the people who live at number 3, across the road? Not really, I said. We've met briefly and I took in a parcel for them once.
Ah, he said, so you wouldn't know if they're at home or not? Maybe gone away for the weekend?
Well, if I did know, I'd hardly tell a passing stranger, would I?
It turns out he was delivering a hire van and was supposed to put the key through the customer's letterbox but realised too late that he'd put it through the wrong box - number 3! He'd been banging on the door but getting no response and was now desperately wondering how and when he could get the key back. I dunno what's happening but the van is still parked forlornly across the road; I don't imagine the hirers are very happy and there's no sign of life at number 3 so they probably are away for the weekend. :lol:

Dita, how did OH get on with the consultant the other day? Any progress on whether and when he can have his op? And poor Dolly - a dog with toothache must be very miserable. And, boy, dentistry for pets is expensive. LK had a tooth removed about 5 years ago and we were living on gruel for a fortnight to pay for it!
Have a good weekend, everyone.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:51 am

Hi Penny and all, it is a cloudy day and looks very much like rain, OH just been out with Dolly for 5mins while I started preparing lunch, it took him 5mins to get his coat on :) Hi Andere pleased you are feeling a little better, I feel very lethargic all the time and aches and pains are abundant now, plus breathing is a chore at times------but sod it, Dolly still got a problem but its easier she is eating much better now. OH hasn't got good news as regards his operation, he cannot take the anaesthetic because his lungs are too lacking, we are now waiting for more information again. When we rescued Dolly her teeth were in a mess her adult teeth had grown underneath her baby ones so we had to have them out, plus since she has had to have some adult ones removed too, hoping this one which is loose will drop out-if not? I am anxious to know how this Russia and the rest of the world pans out, I have a dear friend and family who are from there. Thinking about you Penny Dolly sends big hugs, and take care everyone xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:00 pm

Hi Dita and all. Poor you Dita, what a predicament for you and your OH. Thought I had problems. Poor young man Andere, what a shame. You were correct though, Best not to give info away these days. Doctor rang late yesterday and agreed my legs looked dreadful. She said it seems a time but all tablet results and success must be checked one at a time. I had blood taken again and she has asked if I would weigh myself for a week which will help the solution. So, another week of waiting. My trouble seems trivial to others so will keep mum until I get more results. Pouring with rain, I hope son and crew aren't going to Dublin to find all cancelled. So pleased about puss Andere and I hope Dolly is rid of her problem. Take care all. cheers Penny,
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:25 pm

Hi Penny, don't you dare say your troubles are trivial they are the same as all of us ruddy debilitating nothing worse than the troubles you are having in your legs------and that's telling you :)---- I hope your family don't have any hold-up problems too and will keep my fingers crossed. Not had rain yet ?? Big Hugs from you know who---Dolly xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:08 am

Good morning everyone.A early quick one for now.Another 30 mins and I will be walking to the bus stop on this weird weather morning.It was bright sunshine at 7.30 now it is overcast rain is forecast though.

Slow cooker is on with chicken thighs in it.Dinner will be cooking while I am out.I am going to spend a few hours with Logan and family.I got him from school on Wednesday and it was pouring with rain so we went home on the bus.Well I will come back later and tell you the journey we had. :roflmao:

Have a nice day I will be back in later.Time going too quick. :roll: :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:14 am

Morning Dita and all. Keep up the good work maggie, you know we are all jealous. Not very bright here and forecast not good. Son rang from Dublin and weather seems to be the same. Had visit from grandson and granddaughter last night, They spent a lot of time having fun with my Google thing. Broadcasting messages all over the place. Hope everyone is feeling better and ready to enjoy Easter. Big hug for Dolly hope the tooth problem has been solved, and soft hugs for little ones. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:06 pm

Hi Penny and all, it poured with rain all night and has been raining on and off all today, I can see some big puddles formed in the garden so no chance of footy here, sounds much the same in Dublin Penny, I was wondering about your family and thinking about that fire at Stanstead ? but just read your post :) Maggieh have a great time with Logan today and save Penny and I some of your Chicken we will be over later. Dolly still having a little tooth ache but is eating better if I cut it up in smaller pieces. Big hugs from us both Penny and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:59 am

Good morning from a cloudy Kent.No rain is forecast but I don't believe that.

When I got Logan from school lastweek we went home on the bus.We stopped at a bus stop for a lot of school children to get on.Well a little lad got on and sat near us.Then Logan said hold my hand Nanny I don't want them boys taking me.Anyway when we got home he said to his mummy a little boy got on the bus without his mummy and daddy and he wasn't a teenager.The lad was in age group of 11 plus,he was a little dwarf.Logan wouldnt know about dwarfs yet.

I might go and watch the easter parade from where my drawing group is held.A lot of children and parents have made Easter bonnets.May go and support them.

When I was out in my daughter's car the other day somehow I pulled a muscle in the top of my leg.The last couple of days it is playing up.Its in my botty and down to my left knee.Will icepack it later.

I didnt save you any chicken Dita it looked gross so I binned it,lol.

Poor Dolly with a toothache.Glad LK Is enjoying her chews.
maggieh

Postby dita » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 pm

Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying your Easter Sunday. Hope your leg soon feels easier Maggie, these things seem to hang on when once a muscle has been pulled, in my case its in my arm I remember doing it ages ago and its yet to go away. Lovely little Logan, I think I'll pop over and take him, don't tell his Mum though :) Being as you didn't save me that Chicken yesterday Maggieh had it today instead. Hope all ok with you Penny, Dolly seems much better today although her mouth is still a bit delicate, come to think of it gets to all of us at sometime Hee hee. Big hugs from Dolly and me - and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:53 pm

Hi Dita and all, Not a bad day so far. Keep laughing when I say where is the snow. I think we should share Logan, give us something to look forward to. Been watching the Saracens match,taking place in Dublin. They lost. Have ordered son the remove Farrell as captain. He is an excellent player and scorer but not very good at leading. Son said he might stay until Monday but can,t see him doing that now, nothing to celebrate. Don.t forget the Durrels tonight, had a superb write up. Do hope all had a good day today with no April 1st jokes.Keep meaning to ask How is hubby Carol. Hope he is keeping well. Take care all. Big hug forDolly (mind that tooth) and soft hugs for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:10 pm

Hi Penny and all, I was wondering about the game in Dublin Penny, did you see it on Sky or something? sad they didn't win-----poor Farrell --he cant be good at everything :) I heard a good joke this morning for 1st April but can't remember what it was -------Hugs from Dolly & me xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:23 pm

Hi Dita, the match was on Sport 2 which son fixed up for us. You heard a joke this morning but can't remember it now, that is a joke in itself.ha ha ha. Can't tell OH a joke as I have to explain it and then its not funny. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes