Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:57 pm

Morning all, hope everyone has this lovely sunshine. Much warmer too. OH out with old boys for lunch so I am enjoying a nice easy sit doing puzzles. Are any of you away for Easter. I know Andere is. Would love to have a week sitting on the sands, boy do I miss those times. Son still goes to our old beech hut and makes me jealous when he talks of his days there. ( Belongs to him now ) Never mind, I know we all have our times. In case I miss anyone , Do all have a lovely Easter Big hugs for Dolly and same for Little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:38 pm

Lovely weather here too,Penny.Windows are open,well Ive since closed the bedroom one as a young chap is playing with his car revving it up.and the fumes were rising up to my flat.It stunk.
I went to the local co op this morning and I walked back the longer pretty way for a change.

I think we all have trips down memory lane,Penny.Like when our children were smaller and would have days out.My daughter in law sent me a video today of Logan riding a bike without stablisers on.(Sorry for spelling)He was riding round really good.

I have the fortnight visit tomorrow,he hasnt smoked here since I had a chat with him.

Hope you have had a peaceful afternoon Penny. :mrgreen: I will be at home for Easter,eating lots of chocolate :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:28 am

Hi all, hope you have a good visitor maggeigh, perhaps he took the hint and has given up. Where did you get lots of chocolate from, hope you haven;t nipped Logan's Easter Eggs. Doesn't time fly. Next he will be on a real skooter then a car. Gone through all that with my grandchildren. Can't believe one is just reaching 21. Hope all goes well for you roday. Take care and enjoy your chocolate. Big hugs for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:35 am

Hi all, just posted a reply and it has vanished. Hope you haven't pinched Logan's Easter eggs.Nice if your chappie has given up smoking.Can just imagine Logan on his bike,Couple of days it will be a motor bike, then a car. Been through all that, doesn't time fly.Cannot believe my granddaughter is soon 21 and off to SydneyLovely warm and sunny day. Take care. Big hug for Dolly and same for Little ones. cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby maggieh » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:43 pm

Hope we have this lovely weather for Easter.I am going to buy myself a easter egg Penny,does your hubby not buy you one. :roll:

My daughter was here at my door at 8.30 this morning with her dog he barked good morning to me. :roflmao: Daughter came to see where my stop cock is which we can't find.So I have written to the estate agents for their help.I can't order a new washing machine until I know where to shut the water off.

Noddy is here guess what he is doing already :roflmao:

Jade is already 21,grandson will be 21 next year,Logan will be 6 in August.He will want me to see him riding his bike on Saturday.
Has your GD got friends going to Sydney with her,Penny.Bit of company.

Have a lovely evening Penny and anyone else that reads here.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:41 pm

HaHa no he doesn't buy me an egg maggieh. GD is going with 5 others and in Sydney her other grandfather has relatives who live there so she has somewhere to pop in. Her flight is booked for July and the return booked for January. Won't be long now. Have a good time with Logan. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:20 pm

Hi everyone, I had my four-weekly eye appointment which I was dreading because when I went in March.the gunk had reappeared on the retina and I had to start a second course of eye injections to save my sight, because the first course had not worked. I also have an appointment for eye laser surgery at the local hospital, for another condition. Today at Amersham Hospital, the good news was that the retina (macula) situation was all clear once again.

But I still have to go back for two or three more injections as a preventive and 'maintenance' treatment. Meanwhile the laser appointment on Tuesday 23rd will be a doddle if it is like last time on the other eye. With laser, you neither see nor feel anything happening and it is all over in a few minutes.

The usual Holy Week choir extra work is in full swing but I am opting out of this evening's service. I shall be there for the long service tomorrow and again on Saturday night, then Easter Sunday 11 a.m. as usual. After a double celebration for the birthday, I don't need to go mad for Easter celebrating!
vannin

Postby Penny » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:52 pm

Morning all, hope you all have a Lovely Easter with this lovely weather. Might be popping down to the lake/canal later to see if the heron is still there. Yesterday he was having fun catching fish disturbed by the movement of several boats. He really is a beautiful creature. Take care now and enjoy all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:18 am

Morning all, Happy Easter. Delighted your news is all good vannin, keep it up. Good film for Logan on Channel 5 at 2.30pm this afternoon. Willi Wonka etc Take care all and have a good weekend. Hugs for Dolly and little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:12 pm

Hi everyone, just wishing everyone a very happy and peaceful Easter. The weather is so encouraging and cannot fail to put a smile on our faces even if we are struggling with all sorts of problems, and its a pleasure to be able to feel warmer as we attack weeds in the garden :) Dolly is a good example of that as at the moment she is laid asleep on the floor on a circle of sun as it shines through the window. Big hugs from us both to everyone and take care xxxx
dita

Postby maggieh » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:00 pm

Has been a lovely day with nice warm weather.I was sitting out in son's garden for the afternoon.Not much sitting though.Logan and I were playing football,I was the goalie.He got 7 goals. :roflmao:
Then he was chalking on his blackboard and nanny get the chairs and get the shop ready lol.Then at end of playing shops he wanted a water fight.I think I will sleep well tonight.Been a good day.

I don't think I best sit on the comfy settee tonight incase I nod off. :roll:

Hope you all have a jolly evening.

I had a job getting logged in here tonight.
maggieh

Postby twin1947 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Well glad to see and read about everyones day.
I am off tomorow to see my daughter in Croydon and going out for a dinner and it was her birthday on monday so having a belated birthday celebration :rolleye11:
twin1947

Postby twin1947 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:30 am

Happy Easter Everyone :grouphug:

I have a lovely day for my car ride and hopefully will be quite on the roads,no big lorries to bother me.
Hope you are all well and enjoy your day.
twin1947

Postby maggieh » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:35 am

Good morning.Another lovely day for us all.I am going to have a normal lazy day.I have done the hoovering thats enough for a Sunday.

Your granddaughter will be spending her 21st in Sydney and Christmas away from you all.Hope she enjoys her time out there.Not long to go now.Penny.

Not a easter egg in sight here,will make do with a choc-ice later.

Did you make it to the canal yesterday Penny,nice and soothing by the water.People watching is good too.
Dita it is too warm to play doggie football.Just sit in the shade and watch the grass grow. :roflmao:

Have a lovely afternoon enjoy your Easter eggs if you were lucky to get one. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:15 pm

morning all. lovely sunny day again. we were going to watch the boats byr son sent an Email telling us he was in Coventry for thr semi fibnal of Saracens so we spent most of the afternoon trying to find the match. We gave up in the end and decided we may go to the canal this afternoon. Not sure if we will get there as OH is snoring away in the lounge. Did not get an Easter Egg but have several boxes not even opened yet.including Mother's Day box. Hope everyone has a lovely day. Take care. Bog hugs for Dolly and same for little ones. Hope Andere has good weather, cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes