Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:02 pm

:grouphug: :bighugs: :grouphug: :bighugs:
dita

Postby dita » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:12 pm

Hi Penny and all------tis me, do hope you are feeling easier today after your fall. What about Sainsburys ? I'll treat you to lunch :) may be back, hugs from Dolly and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:13 pm

Hi Dita and all, what a morning, Face is in such a mess I could not stand the thought of going into Sainsbury's ad OH said he was going to the post so we could call in the local Budgins. which we did. rang and told son who was unable to make it anyway. So here we are back to square one. My face looks simply awful Put my specs on to go out but made it look worse, talk about Guy Fawkes. Great deep red eyelids surrounded by such a dreadful amount of deep red covering my nose and down each side of my face. Wish I could take a piccy, it would have you all on the floor laughing so much. Only snag is it is very painful if I laugh so glum drum me for a while. Anyway, am bearing up as they say and just about to sort out a quiz for you. Big hugs for Dolly and all round. Take care. cheers Penny :tantrum2: :groaner:
Penny

Postby vannin » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:54 pm

Oh dear Penny, I still think you should have yourself checked over. There might be something that could ease the pain.
vannin

Postby dita » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi Penny I've been wondering how things are today very sore that's for sure. We nipped into Asda for OH's Whats on TV mag, and that was about it really apart from a quickie sandwich lunch spent the afternoon de-frosting a couple of freezers and they really did need it. All back to normal now and just partaken of a nice cuppa and a donut. Please take care Penny, I am a bit worried that your young man may be a little put off when he sees you in such dire-straits, if so send him here I will sort him out. Dolly says she doesn't care what you look like she still loves you especially if you bring her a treat :) xx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:59 am

Morning Dita and all. Hope everyone is ready to enjoy a good weekend. I think I might give the young chappie a rest this weekend Dita so be extra fit to fill in for me. Son came to see me last night along with a couple of bottle of wine, large bunch of flowers and three crossword books. He insists I see the Dr. Because of hidden probs. Such as concussion and blood clots. Anyway, have an appointment Monday morning. Will let you know. Do take care and enjoy this lovely weather. Granddaughter rang too and says she will be seeing me on Sunday. Had a good laugh on the phone which she loves.. Did you see the piccy Dita.can.t believe I can have so many bruises. Catch you later. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:20 pm

Hi Penny and all, O.M.G I have seen the pic and wow! what a mess Penny your son is right to encourage a visit to the Docs, not only that you must be in quite a lot of pain. You could have told me you were fighting Lennox Lewis for 12 rounds-----he's still down for the count as well :) Don't worry about chappie I will make sure he has a good seeing to,! only until you are fit of course. Its a lovely day now the mist has cleared, my neighbour has got herself 2 gorgeous little Bantam chickens they are so cute and reminds me the days when we had some of our own, nothing like home grown eggs. Please try to get some rest dear Penny, Dolly sends a big hug and so do I, and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Good evening.Been a lovely hot day here again,I have done quite a lot of walking in the pass 2days meant to be good for us.But makes me feel tired.lol.

Penny everytime I read your posts I feel for you with your bruises and pain.If that had been me I would have gone and got checked out.Pleased you are going on Monday though.Dita is going to look after the young gardener for you,Dolly can have a game of football with him. :roflmao:

I banged into a rubbish bin when I was out with Logan yesterday and I have now got a big black bruise on my leg to join another one on the top of my leg where I bashed into something in my hallway.

Am off to see Logan in the morning for a few hours.His big sister went back to Uni today,now she is in a house with 3 other students.Logan is going up to stay with her on Sunday for a few days as daughter in law is taking all Jade's stuff back up there.
Well all have a lovely evening. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Sounds like you have had a good few days maggieh in spite of bumps and bruises. Granddaughter rang me last night. Her mom and dad going to spend the weekend with her, then on to Watch the Saracens play rugby. They will be home Sunday and she says she is coming to see my funny face . :tantrum2: hope everyone is OK and ready for a good weekend. Pleased Dita is looking after my young chappie. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:33 pm

Maybe I should be looking after you two bruised ladies instead of giving young chappie all the attention Penny and Maggieh, Oops! Too late, I will be back later, maybe he will play with Dolly instead. Enjoy your visit with Logan tomorrow Maggieh and please take more water with it in future. Penny that goes for you too :) I know you are looking forward to seeing your Granddaughter over the weekend, have a great time and I hope the Saracens win. Big hugs both of you from Dolly and me xx
dita

Postby dita » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi Penny and all, the sun is out after a misty morning, do hope sun out for all of us. How is everyone today no more bumps and bruises I hope, and less hurting for injuries already showing. May get chance to have a chat later, big hugs from Dolly and me Penny, take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:37 pm

Hi Dita and all. Just had the young chappie and you are lucky today, he is out all afternoon watching matches so it will give you a chance to rest. Son and family all just phoned, He collected granddaughter and now all on way to watch Saracens. Forget where ,Twittehham or Tottenham. Never get that right. Staying over in London for some big do and then late home. Granddaughter said definitely wants to kiss my bruises better. Might have a quiet afternoon by the canal this afternoon. Said to OH must find a mask or will scare all the swans etc away. Take care all and big hug for Dolly along with soft hugs for pussies. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Hi Penny and all, do hope you are not so sore today. Think you will be pretty busy today by the way things sound, guess lots of hugs from your Grandaughter is defo on the cards for a start, F1 is another and goodness gracious whatever else will be in store. Hope the Rugby was exciting for son and family + the big do in London sounded very interesting-----we could have gone there and stirred things up a bit Penny :) Discovered loads of swans in the pond today, I wonder where they came from?? Can't say I am too sorry that the young chappie was too busy to accommodate my needs yesterday I had been very busy myself and was aching a bit. Big hugs from Dolly Penny, and take care all.xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:06 pm

Hi Dita and all. Still awaiting granddaughter. See Saracens had a good win and Such a big do last night I wonder if she is still asleep..One of sons school colleagues returned to live here after many years in Japan. Daughter came this morning and ticked me off for not going to A and E. However, too late now seeing Dr in the morning . She has just returned from holiday in Egypt. Lovely pics of her swimming with dolphins. Hope everyone is OK. Very quiet everywhere. Do hope you are feeling better and getting plenty of rest. Sorry about young chappie but I guess we too needed a rest. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. Take care. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Just popped in to see if you have been here was wondering how you are, saw Saracens had a good win and what a do they had enjoyed after, no wonder they were tired. I have tried to have an easy day but Dolly did have a sulk because I tried to avoid the usual football activities. Hope your Granddaughter has by now arrived and is giving you hugs as promised, take care good luck for tomorrow at the doctors xx hugs from Dolly and me.
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes