Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:15 pm

Soggy, grey and wet here, also. I don' t think it's stopped raining since the wee, small hours - but I bet they'll still tell us there's a water shortage if we have more than 10 days fine weather in the spring!

My cleaner has just been and gone, leaving us all nicely hoovered and dusted and the kitchen floor clean. I feel quite pampered, having someone to do it for me and I might decide to make a habit of it.

Hope you enjoy your time with your son, Maggieh. Not much else to say at present, just checking in really. :grouphug:
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:52 pm

Hello Penny and everyone, not coming in to chat about my own health problems--------its almost Christmas and I just needed to wish everyone of you a really Happy Christmas. Take care of yourselves, Big hugs from Dolly and me xxxxxxxx
dita

Postby vannin » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:48 pm

Hi Dita, wishing you a very Happy Christmas too, and take care of yourself. I hope the New Year will be kinder to you, big hugs from me and Trixie. xx
vannin

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:57 am

Wishing everyone here a peaceful and happy Christmas and a new year of hope and serenity. Love and purrs to all from me and LK-K xx
Andere Richtingen

Postby maggieh » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:27 pm

Happy Christmas to you all.Have a lovely time.xx
maggieh

Postby marieann » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:45 pm

Enjoy your Christmas everyone. I'm sitting listening to Carols to get into the mood and I'm enjoying them. :lol:
marieann

Postby dita » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:11 pm

Thanks for those lovely words Vannin, please take care of yourself too xxxx
Hope you are all having a lovely Xmas, HA HA my hubby spilled 2litres of a newly opened milk all over the fridge and kitchen floor early this morning :( :) xx Well it is Boxing Day ??????
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:03 pm

Good morning, all.
Oh, dear, Dita - have you and OH got the milk cleared up yet? It's astonishing how a 2 liitre bottle of milk suddenly seems to turn into 20 litres when it's all over the floor, isn't it.? And it takes forever to clean up ... Hope it didn't land on anything damageable in the fridge?

It's as grey and gloomy as ever here but it's nice to see a few people walking by and traffic on the road after the two days of utter nothingness we've just had. Only new year to stagger through now and life can revert to normal once more! I've just booked OH and I on a day trip to Stamford in March. It seems mad to live so close and never to have been there. Everyone says the parking is terrible, so a coach trip seemed like the sensible option, especially as the pick up stop is less than 5 mins walk from home. :lol:

I hope all are reasonably well and recovering nicely from any dietary excesses of the past few days. I'm about to have another coffee and a piece of stollen before I tackle bed making and ironing. A domestic slave's work is never done.... Hi ho, hi ho :rolleye11:
Last edited by Andere Richtingen on Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andere Richtingen

Postby twin1947 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:49 pm

Hi Everyone,
I have just come back from my Daughters in croydon,we spent xmas with them and had a lovely time.Now trying to warm the house up as been empty for 4 days
Cant believe how quick the time went its just whooshed past.
Hope you all had a lovely time and looking forward to the new year.
We are meeting up with our youngest son and family for a after xmas meal and exchange presents at the weekend and see my young grandsons.
I was dreading the journey home today but the motoways were quite clear not many big lorries im pleased to say.
Washing machine is already doing the deed.
Still no sign of penny then,hope shes ok.
Enjoy your afternoon all.
twin1947

Postby vannin » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:55 pm

I had my second injection into the eye today, not too bad. The hospital is so efficient and timing so slick at Amersham, it is much more pleasant there than the hospital I went to last time, but the staff are lovely in both. The family went home today after we had a great Christmas, made special as always by Charlie, not forgetting his Dad who cooked the delicious Christmas dinner. He really loves cooking. Suppose I must get the bus to do shopping in town tomorrow, Hope it is dry. Wishing everyone a Happy New Year.
vannin

Postby Penny » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:58 pm

Hi everyone, Hope all had a wonderful Xmas and all keeping well. Sorry to have been missing for a few days, had trouble with our electricity, keep getting cut off resulting in no Internet. Went for Xmas lunch to son's had a super day. Visit to Dr. ok. just a change of tablet. Take care all. hugs for all little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:54 am

Morning all. A rather dull day but no rain as yet. Hope all are well and looking forward to the New Year. Big hug for all little ones. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:24 am

Nice to see your back again Penny you were missed.

Good morning everyone.A lovely sunny morning here for a change.Up bright and early here today.Have a little fellow arriving at 10.30 for 2 hours playtime.Had to charge some batteries up for the game machine. :mrgreen:

Will be glad when the days are back to normal.All normal tv progs are off air.

Have a lovely day all.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:41 pm

Morning all, thanks Maggieh nice to be missed. Looks as though you have a good time this afternoon with the little one. Enjoy. Weather nice and sunny at present although just beginning to get dull. Fingers crossed. Hasn't Xmas flown by this year. We had a fabulous day at our sons then poof, all gone and back to normal. Hope Dita is on the mend, just keep telling myself it is old-age catching up/ can't be 21 forever. Have a lovely day all and big hugs for all little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:10 pm

Morning all, a lovely sunny start to the day. Hope all are well and enjoying last day of 2018. Hope you enjoyed your day with Logan maggieh. Take care all and big hugs for little ones. cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes