Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:02 pm

Good for you maggeih. once a fortnight is enough. Son just rang to ask if I wanted to go to Costco this p.m. so am waiting to be collected. Have a good day all and take care. Big hugs for all little ones.
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:39 pm

Blimey, Maggieh, nothing exciting has happened here for weeks! Kent must be a hotbed of activity and animation by comparison :lol: .

It continues to be dull and grey just like last week, the only difference is that it's colder now. I don't mind dry and cold if there's a little brightness about but no chance at present. OH has a horrible, explosive snotty cold, complete with aggravating cough. If I felt like he sounds, I'd go to bed but he won't, just slumps about in a dressing gown making sure I share his misery : :roll: .

Roll on spring!
Andere Richtingen

Postby maggieh » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:32 pm

Good evening everyone.It has been a bitter cold day down here.I have got heating on in all my rooms tonight apart from kitchen and bathroom.

I have been to see Logan today plus my 2 older grandchildren for a change. :doh:

Hope you have all had a nice day.Will be back tomorrow,unless I win the lottery. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:50 pm

Great, I hope you do win. Pleased you are keeping busy. Very dry here but bitter cold. We have had heating on all day and not ventured outside apart from feeding the birds. Take care all and hugs for all little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Morning all, what a cold start. Very dull too. Had a giggle yesterday. Son was asking about my time in Singapore and last night sent me a copy of the news item which took a picture of me when I modelled undies. I had to laugh, OH has asked for a copy. Wondered if he was going to play darts as did soldiers in the hotel. Nothing planned today, too cold really. Andere, did you notice Lidl sold out of all their Xmas puddings. I was annoyed. Made a trip there to stock up and nothing left. Hope everyone is keeping well and warm. Take care and big hugs for all little ones. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:23 pm

Good afternoon.Penny I am still poor didnt win the lottery. :mrgreen: I am paying four pounds a month and getting nothing back. :roll:

So was you a model in your younger day's,Penny?Bet that was interesting travelling around.

It is warmer indoors today than outside.I took my rubbish sack downstairs this morning and it was bitter.

Not doing much today having a lazy day. :roflmao: Have a good afternoon everyone.Are you watching Dancing on Ice tonight Penny?I will be watching it,its a good line up of folk.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:40 pm

Hi maggieh, Did some modelling in Singapore. Sorry you did not win the lottery. I never have a go these days. Never been what you might call lucky. Will be watching tonight. Did you watch that one last night about best dancer. Load of rubbish. Take care now. Hope all others are o.k.
Have you tried Sainsbury's Roast Beef Dinner. £2.00. had it today and it was really superb. Not one to eat beef but must admit I will be getting several more of these. OH was delighted. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:05 pm

Morning all, weather still dull and cold. Hope everyone is recovering from New Year celebrations. I must say Xmas and N.Y. came and went so quickly I never really noticed it. Several people say the same. Just cooking Bangers and mash today. Take care everyone and big hugs for all little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:03 pm

Good afternoon All,
Rather cold here today,although being wrapped up warm thismorning i went for a stroll to visit Margaret for a couple of hours,with my tablet and had a chat and playing candy crush etc.
Yes i also think xmas and the new year came and went so quick Penny,all the hype and it was gone.
We will be meeting up with family next month for hubbys 70th i have a toyboy :roflmao: and he has toygirl.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:18 pm

Hope you have a good day for hubbys birthday. Keep going with the toyboy..Nothing better. Take care, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:10 pm

Morning all. Lovely and sunny here. Off for lunch with son later. Hope Dita is on the mend and everyone else. Big hug for little ones. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:39 pm

Good morning everyone.Enjoy your lunch date with your son Penny.

Lovely sunny morning here too.Iv'e opened the windows for some fresh air.Washing machine doing its job.Hoovering after I have finished here.
Back to drawing group in the morning and meet up with my buddies.

I did watch the dancing show on Saturday evening Penny.I will not be watching it again.I enjoyed Dancing on Ice but the advert breaks were driving me mad.Plus the music was loud my remote was in my hand the whole time. :roll:

Think I will watch it on catch up next time as will bypass the ads.The chap out of strictly was the best one this week.

Now must get away from laptop and get motivated.Hope Dita is feeling better.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:25 pm

Morning all, a lovely sunny morning but everywhere frosted over. Just beginning to melt. Had a super lunch yesterday maggieh. Just cooking lamb chops today. was going for a ride around this P>M> but have a Sainsbury's delivery due at 3 - 4 pm. Hope everyone is bearing up and looking forward to spring. Take care, big hugs for all little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:51 pm

Good afternoon.Must say it is rather bitter down here.Nice cup of coffee now to warm me up.Was lovely back at drawing this morning there are only 4 of us but we do get a laugh and we are all around the same ages.We had to draw a cream bun and a salad roll today.My mouth was watering with the cream bun sitting there in front of me. :mrgreen:

Maybe you can go for a drive tomorrow afternoon Penny if the weather is nice.

Not very nice outside here at the moment looks like its going to rain.

Hope you enjoyed your lamb chops.Penny.Cottage pie for me later brought ready made from the co op. :roflmao:

Where is Andere this week?Oh she maybe laid up with stinky cold.Get well soon if you are Andere.Enjoy the afternoon everyone.
maggieh

Postby dita » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:21 pm

Hi Penny and everyone, just wondering how you are all getting on. I'm getting there but don't want to go on about my own moans and groans. Noticed you were chatting about food and although I have my own troubles in that area thought you may be interested in the fact I bought a M&S Chicken, Leek & Bacon meal for 2 with Streaky Bacon & Chives- it was delicious. :) Pleased you are back enjoying your drawing Maggieh-----you do realise it was your subject that has made us discuss the food and caused a deposit of saliva all over our chins :) Do hope Andere is ok. Dolly sends a big hug Penny. Take care xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes