Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Hi Dita and all, great,looks like we are all settling down at last. Now we can all breathe a little easier. No pun intended. Didn't do a shop Dita, just popped to the golf club for lunch of my usual and the birds are now having their usual treat of the chips. Take care all and keep posting. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:13 pm

Good evening everyone.So sorry to read about your hubby Dita.That must have been a scary evening for you both.Hope he is feeling better now that he is back home with you and Dolly.Bet he prefers your cooking to the hostipal food.

Glad you have now got your final moving date sorted Andere,bet moggy is waiting to see you again,she might have a monk on her at first.

How lovely to see a badger in your garden Penny you do see some nice wildlife in your gardens.Hope your bruises have faded now.

I went to see about my hearing test that I had done in July,got the results today.He has given me some tablets as he thinks I might have Meniere's.He said they might make me sleepy. :roflmao: I already take one that does that. :mrgreen:

Am off in the morning to start at my drawing group hope I like it. :roll: Have a lovely evening all.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:33 pm

Have a super day Maggieh wish I was coming with you. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:15 pm

Morning Dita and all. Dry but rather dull at present. Got the boiler man here doing his usual check ready for winter. Do hope everyone is OK. Have to go. Lunch calling. Hug for Dolly and cuddles for pusses. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:46 pm

Hi Penny and all, we could go with Maggieh to the drawing group too Penny could be really relaxing and just what the doc ordered :) been cleaning a couple of neglected cupboards they didn't look dirty until all contents were out-dirty me. Our boiler is in need of a sort out before winter Penny thanks for reminding me. OH fancies a home made burger for lunch so that's what we will be having. Hug from Dolly Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:18 pm

Good afternoon everyone.I have had a lovely 2 hours out at the drawing group.There was only 4 adults and one child there.Lovely and friendly,I sat with 2 people in my age group.Today I had to copy something like a pumpkin and 2 other things that looked like a lemon and a chilli.The teacher said I didn't do bad as it was my first time. :roflmao:
Come down here next week Penny and Dita then you can join me plenty of seats. :roflmao:

Noddy is here now for the afternoon eating his sarnie so he will soon be asleep.He is going out for fish/flips tonight.Day off from cooking.

Weather here was quite nice this morning once the fog lifted,but now it looks quite dreary.Janet won't be posting as she is in a field for a week no internet for her unless she goes into the clubroom. :mrgreen:

Well I best leave my laptop and sit near noddy not too near though. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:28 pm

well done you, so pleased you were happy with the club, always gives you something to look forward to. Think Dita and I will pop round for fish and chips for a change so tell Noddy to increase the order. Will be great when you can put a print of your painting on here for use to cheer at. Have fun, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:59 pm

Pleased you enjoyed the class Maggieh, Our carers group had a chance to have 3 free water painting lessons with a professional artist who had his own studio somewhere near Horncastle, we even had transport provided, none of us had ever done any painting before and I thoroughly enjoyed it and if it had been nearer I would have kept it up. Am very tempted about the Fish like Penny and after tossing a coin they've won :) Thanks Noddy?? Please keep going to the class Maggieh you will not regret it. Going to have a game now to work up my appetite Penny, are you coming ???? xxxxx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:41 pm

The drawing class sounds good, Maggie. Nice to do something a little bit different - gives you something new to think about, gets you out of the house and it's great to meet new people with a similar interest. Last night, I went out for a curry with a friend I made through joining a writing group 7 or 8 years ago. We had a great time and she's one of the people I'll really miss when we finally move permanently. There are 3 or 4 people who will probably be lifelong friends who I met through that group. Two of them are a couple who got together when they met at the group. Aaaaah!
We're making great strides here. OH has gone to the pub to reward himself for all the hard work he's been doing and, for once, I'll agree he's entitled. Tonight will be our last night in the old house. We're going away for a long weekend tomorrow and checking into a hotel when we get back. I expected to feel sadness or nostalgia or something but I don't.I feel only relief!
Hope OH is feeling OK, Dita? Love to all. Back on Tuesday.
Andere Richtingen

Postby vannin » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:42 pm

Great to join art classes - I never quite achieved joining. Last year my Movers and Shakers were offer 6 free sessions to learn texting and other cellphone mysteries. I had not previously texted. This year, members with iPads, iPhones etc had free tuition. I don't have either of those!
vannin

Postby Penny » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Afternoon all. Sorry to be late. A beautiful day so as chappie was coming early this afternoon. We did the weekly early on.
Just taken his loaf out. Son took wife and daughter to airport at about ,,3 am and saw them off to Turkey. Road accident on the way home so had to find all small roads. Rang to say he would pop in tonight as he had a 1 pm meeting and would not be free for lunch. All bad for him this week? His son had a operation on his foot and is unable to go to school. At least he can look after himself. Hope everyone is well and keeping up. Take it puss will be getting excited this week Andere. Keeping fingers crossed re OHDita, hope all going well. Big hug for. Dolly and soft ones for pussies. Take care all and enjoy the sunshine. Cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby maggieh » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:38 pm

Its a change for me to be here first instead of last.Hope everyone is ok.Penny and Dita must have gone to play gooseberry with Andere and her hubby. :roflmao:

When I have improved on my drawing I will show you all.I want to pratice at home before next Wednesday.Everyone elses looked good even the 10 year old girls.I don't seem to be able to do a circle very well.

Weather has been ok after the rain we had in the early hours.Still not cold yet.So no heating on here.
Have a lovely evening everyone and be good. :mrgreen:

Sorry to read about your grandson Penny hope he recovers soon.
maggieh

Postby dita » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Hi Penny and all, I am later than I usually am. Do hope Grandson's foot heals well and quickly, they may have invited us to Turkey too that was very sneaky :) I do hope your chappie doesn't visit me today Penny, unfortunately am very much under par with an upset tummy which hit in the middle of the night and although that part seems like its cleared up I feel quite sickly have neck and head pain also I am so lethargic to boot. Maybe stress over OH has left its mark again?? S.I.L & OH is coming at the weekend, it is our WA tomorrow and they always pop over if they can, I have warned them that I'm a bit iffy and we are monitoring the situation :) Good luck with the drawing class Maggieh, it is quite infectious when you get going. OH is doing fine Andere, I'm thinking you are very nearly there giving LK a great big cuddle. Big hug from Dolly Penny and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:40 pm

Oh Dita, I am so sorry to hear about your tummy trouble. Just as well chappie was late leaving here. Now, son has just gone. Showed pictures of his wife and daughter that they sent. Looks a fabulous hotel. They put pictures on of the first course in their meal. Would have lasted me a week. Told son, next time he is to include you and me. Grandson still trying to get over his foot surgery he has a driving test at the end of October so we are all pushing. I hope you and OH have a wonderful weekend, but,. Do take care. Look after yourself. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Morning Dita and all. Hope you Re feeling better for your special day Dita. Take care and forget about yourself etc. Look after your self for a change. Have a lovely day. Big hug for Dolly. Hope all are well. We were correct nice and sunny but very dull and miserable so far. Looking up I think rain any minute. Just cooking steak,eggs and chips. Will send some on.
Hate this dark weather, always like to be cheerful and need a bit of sun. Take care all and look forward to a good weekend. Cheers Penny. Third attempt fingers crossed.
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes