Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita

Postby Penny » Tue May 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Hi Dita and all, sorry Dita, had trouble getting this thing to work today.Hubby went off to get his tooth fixed. Took about an hour Chappie did a good job this time. As it was late we went to the club for lunch. Horrible and cold here,pouring with rain. Don't envy cousing living on the boat, specially this sort of weather, still takes all sorts. Just got back from lunch and a chat with the old club members. Prepared a loaf andthen decided to try here again. Hubby reclining in the lounge.So pleased doggie is back to normal, big hugs from me. Do hope son and family are having better weather down south. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue May 28, 2013 9:49 pm

:tantrum2: :tantrum2:
Hi Penny, just finished a long post to you, clicked send and got knocked off line, the 3rd time today.
Anyway you do sound as if you have had a busy, but enjoyable day out and about today, pleased hubby got his tooth fixed, I have a plate with a couple of front ones on. Do hope your family on holiday are getting better weather than us, its been cold here and rained overnight. It was rather tacky underfoot taking doggie for walkies, big cuddles to you from her too. Hope you soon get news of xray, they do seem to like keeping us waiting. Gonna have bath and pj's very shortly. Take Care Penny :) and all.
dita

Postby Penny » Wed May 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Hi Fita and all, having a lot of problems with this contraption. Anone else having problems. Hubby says the same with his. Terrible weather today,cold, dark, wet and blasted miserable. Pity son and family down on the south coast altho'. when it is wet,they visit lots of museums and places of interest. Hope doggie is keeping warm and not over-eating now her teeth have been done. Hubby got his results back, slight arthritis in his big toes. I said, your not going to die so can we get back to normal now. He is looking up all details on the internet at present. Becoming a real hypercondriac. If men had to go thro what women do they would never survive. Takecare all and keep warm.
Penny

Postby dita » Wed May 29, 2013 4:39 pm

Hi Penny & all, weather awful, I've spent half of my time, as you have worrying about the falcons, never dodged around so much in my life.
Hope your family having a good time, despite the rain. Tell hubby there was 2 sayings my dad used to say to me, 1 You are making my ruddy big toe toothache. 2, you give me a pain in the neck :) Been for checkup of doggie tooths at vets, all fine. Another hurdle over for her.
I'm surprised there is so many men around, a cold kills them off, does'nt it? Take Care Penny :) and all.
dita

Postby Penny » Thu May 30, 2013 10:19 am

Hi Dita andall, still raining here, had quite a lot during the night. Off for the weekly shop. Hope all are well, hugs for doggie. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu May 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi Penny and all, we had much rain too overnight, it has dried up now but so cold. In Tesco this morning I was freezing as we trudged around the fridge & freezer parts, was pleaed to get home. Having a cuppa while I type and have a little doggie fast asleep on my knee, says she loves the hugs you send. Hope you got some good bargains today, take care :) and all.
dita

Postby Penny » Fri May 31, 2013 10:58 am

Morning Dita and all, hope you are enjoying this sunshine. Not much about today, keeping quiet.As we got up this morning we could see an ambulence in the lane and about thre cars in her drive. Think it was my neighbours husband but no sign of anything yet. He has been bedridden for about 5 or six years now.Has two carers in three times a day. I feel sorry for his wife, no respite at all. Nothing we can do to help. Offered but her daughter comes to take her shopping and that is all that she wants to do at the moment. Anyway, hope all ooking in are well and taking care. Supposed to be the hottest day of the year today. Hugs for doggie. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri May 31, 2013 1:59 pm

Hi Penny and all, It is afternoon and all I seem to have done today is, woken 5.30am because hubby out of bed, stamping on floor cos he got cramp, tried to get back to sleep but snoring got the better of me, arose a bit later and shuffled about quietly till 8.15am when he got up. Made him a cuppa, had a bath and since then have been bobbing in and out of the falcon nest. Its a lovely sunny day and feel a bit guilty because have lots of work waiting now, plus a little doggie needs a walk (hugs to Penny) she says. A friend of mine is in the same position as your neighbour, she does not get any help at all, don't know how she does it. Take care Penny :) and all.
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:35 am

Hi Dita and all. Lovely morning for doggie walks, special hug for June1st. Late getting started this morning, had a bad night, dreaming all sorts.Had a call from son, at least he and family are o.k. Had good weather in Dorset apart from 1 wet day. They are all doing plenty of water skying so must be o.k. staying there until Sunday night as the boat is due for its service at the weekend. So pleased they are enjoying a good week. The children have been working very hard this term at their revision so they needed a break. Hope all enjoy a good weekend. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:31 am

Hi Penny & all. Beautiful day here too. hubby cheating, he just taken doggie in garden to play ball instead of walkies, blow me he cheats even more as he has now got my neighbour throwing the ball instead of himself. Big hugs and a happy June 1st to you too. Pleased your family managed to enjoy their holiday, well deserved after working hard. My son, Grandaughter and doggie came back from France last night after a week, despite the iffy weather he managed to get quite alot of DIY to their house. D.I.L stayed at home because of work commitments. Nothing exciting happening in this neck of the woods, thats ok. Take care Penny :) and everyone out there.
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:30 am

Hi Dita and all, lovely and sunny here today. Out for lunch today. Been inundated with rooks etc this morning. Costing a fortune in seed and bread. One,with two babies almost came in thro' the door. Nothing else planned,just going to take it easy today for a change. Hope all are welland having a lovely weekend. Hugs for doggie. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:40 am

Hi Penny and all. Think we must both on here together today Penny, hope you have an enjoyable lunch, sounds like your rooks are getting very cheeky, they know when they are on a good thing. Hugs from doggie, she is pestering me for a walkies, no peace for the wicked. We have nothing planned today, may get a bit of gardening done if the sun stays out, of course it may be too hot to work then so will just do nothing. Take Care Penny :) and everyone.
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Morning Dita and all, Lovely and sunny today. Can't do much, got the plumber coming after lunch. Just put in a loaf. Having Beef Lasagne for lunchand early as Hubby has an appointment at the surgery. Has a small lump behind his ear and he will keep scratching. Doc. going to remove it thank goodness. Hope doggie is enjoying sunny weather, big hugs from me. Hope everyone is keeping well and enjoying June. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:22 pm

Hi Penny, this is 3rd time I've answered, keep getting knocked off line. BT coming tomorrow to sort it out. Grr! Cousin came earlier, he has now moved on his boat, he had lots to tell us that I dont understand, but your hubby would no doubt. He has ducks & swans coming for their breakfast, his dog very interested. Hope hubby has by now got rid of his lump, theres always something. If he cannot eat his Lasagne I'll have it. Doggie sends big hugs, she keeps bring the flipping ball for me to go play football, I'd better take notice. Take Care Penny :) and all.
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Hi Dita and all, Had lunch at the club today. Nothing much to report, very quiet here except police report of another theft outside the village Inn. That is the second within the last two weeks. Some one taking the catalyctic converter fronm the 4 x 4s. Quite worrying as this is a very small place and makes us rather nervous. Never known anything like this in all the years we have been here. Must beon the watch all the time. Take care all a big hugs for doggie. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes