Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:57 pm

Hi Penny and everyone, it is a bright sunny day after a frosty looking start to the day, OH had a surprising moment because he announced he wanted tap washers, so off we went to Wicks then called to have a look round Aldi on the way home, they were very busy and people were not just looking round---they were buying loads of the stuff. We didn't need much but did spend a few bob on Cassis, fresh diced Lamb + veg for a casserole, besides other odds & sods, they are certainly a store to be reckoned with. I haven't had a flu jab yet Maggieh, not sure I'm going to bother I have to get for BP check in a couple of weeks time I still remember having a really bad reaction a couple of years ago?? Do hope you are feeling better now. Think its suppose to be warmer at the weekend Andere so hope it happens for you standing at the Transport Museum. Do hope you wear the young man down a bit Penny so I can cope with him, I am not too perky today, Big hug from Dolly and take care all xx
dita

Postby dita » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:27 pm

Hi Penny and all, bit of sun bit of cloud------have a great weekend everyone xx :grouphug:
Just noticed its VM's BD today :thinking:
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:55 pm

Hi Dita and all, did you watch strictly. Very good and difficult to judge. Not sure who will lose out this time, Any ideas?. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:50 pm

I think dr will go as he was bottom of board although i quite like him as always smiley and jolly :?
twin1947

Postby Penny » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:59 pm

Thought Danny was bottom of the board,must have miss-read Thought doc was very good. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:35 pm

Good morning Penny and all, its cloudy but ok, last night with all the fireworks from our surrounding places and not so much from the village drove my poor little Dolly crazy, not looking forward to the next couple of days for sure. I wonder who will go tonight on Strictly??? there were quite a lot of high marks from the judges. Have a nice day all, big hugs from Dolly and me xx :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:03 pm

morning Dita and all, started to write earlier but son came and told us all about his do at the lake with 150 others. Seems he took his van and stayed overnight.We didn't hear or see one single thing and went to bed quite early. Son just gone, has another do this afternoon and then a big one again tonight. Don't know where he gets the energy. Awaiting now results for yesterday's Strictly. Very dull here but I understand it may get a little warmer later on. Hope so, hate being cold. Give Dolly a big hug we must make her sone ear muffs for next time. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:57 pm

Evening all just seen Strictly result. Could not chose between them , shame the doc. had to go.. Hope everyone is O>K> cheers Penny
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:54 pm

Yes shame DR went,he was always smiling and jolly.
I have no favorites this year.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:36 pm

Such a shame. Gets harder each week to kick one out. Be interesting to see who is the winner. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Hi Penny and all, been fog around this area and there has been a few accidents. So it was an exit for the Doc, oh! well like Twin I have no real favourites really, do find that girl very good despite her disability because it must make it difficult for both her and her partner when it comes to choreography. It was a busy night in the village for fireworks, busy night for me trying to soothe Dolly through it, hope it not as bad tonight. Big hugs from us both Penny and take care all xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:58 pm

Pity about the fireworks again Dita, we didn't hear or see one. Hope Dolly is O>K> Now. must be irritating for her. Pity about the Doc, thought he was very good. I wish the girl with the arm trouble would use a false end,it mus be very difficult for her partner when they do fast turns arm to arm. Must away, lunch bell just rung. cheers Penny.
Back again, sorry had to dash off but I heard the alarm go off on the cooker so had to leave. Anyway, lunch eaten.
Does anyone have a bonfire tonight, 5th Nov. It has been so quiet here would never have known it was Guy Fawkes night.
OH just suggested we pop down to the canal/lake to see if any barges are moving and to feed the ducks. Lovely and sunny here. Take care, big hug for Dolly and little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:01 pm

We had a bonfire only tonight at hubbies parents abode as they have now both passed away and had lots of wood to burn from the garden and sheds.
Be glad when this year has finished.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Morning Dita and all, Very bright start today but now dull and very still. We heard 8 bangs last night so that is bonfire over for us for another year. Seems fireworks are very expensive. Son bought three which produced a line of shoots/lights or whatever and the three cost sixty pounds... No wonder people kept quiet. Popping out for lunch today, Makes a change. Hope everyone is OK> very quiet on here of late. Big hug for Dolly and little ones. Take care all. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Hi Penny and all, weather seemed to be brightening up around 11am, now its dull and looks like rain?? It was a bit noisy again last night and Dolly was shaking and panting for a couple of hours, it is quite upsetting so I'm so pleased its over. That is hell of a lot of money to pay for fireworks Penny---Wow!. Hope you have enjoyed your lunch, we've had home made fish and chips today. Big Hug for you Twin--can imagine how you must have felt xxxx. Just started to rain now so no footie this afternoon, Dolly sends you a hug Penny, and take care everyone xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes