Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:13 pm

Hi Penny and all, Oh! Marieann your news on the Tennis was very deflating, I love to watch tennis but only freeview on our TV and not much tennis news been on this week. your information is useful so thanks. Do hope you are feeling better, I use Vick for all sorts of my ailments------Asthma, C.o.p.d, BP probs for which I take Betablockers + 2 other meds, have had a couple of stomach operations too , am also a carer for my hubby who has serious health problems, it gets difficult more as time goes by I am no spring chicken :) he is younger :) . By the way I am not moaning about it we all have our problems, the beauty is on this little site we all are able to have chit chat which makes us more able to cope a little better. Hope all are feeling better today, its a rainy one here again so no Dolly football again, must make sure she doesn't get obese ??
Need to get off my soap box now. Please take care Penny and all xxxxxx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:08 pm

Hi, all. It's a foul, grey and sodden day here. I'd planned to spend the morning outside, dead-heading the hydrangeas but no chance! Instead, I've done a vast pile of ironing so the day hasn't been wasted. :ironing:
I have a mental vision of Marieann, dowsed in Chanel no.5 or similar, swanning off to visit Tony and him sniffing curiously as he enquires why he can smell Vick! Incidentally, Marieann, I suffer from chronic catarrh every winter (something to do with central heating, I think) and I find Covonia Catarrh Mix is a great help and allows me to sleep at night. Not cheap, but effective.
Just waiting for OH to make me a peppermint tea while I decide whether or not to tackle tidying the kitchen or leave it another day. Another day, I think ...
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:29 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: Can imagine when Marieann sees the post above she'll have a grin on her face Andere. :grouphug: I have :rolleye11:
dita

Postby maggieh » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:26 pm

Sorry I am late just lost my get up and go.I lost it on the way home from my sister's house.I was walking home and got slower and slower had a couple of puffs at my inhaler.Was so glad to climb the stairs to my flat. :sad:

Had a lovely time on Saturday with Logan,they met me off the bus,and Logan held my hand we were going to the local co op and Logan was chatting away non stop.We got in the shop and he was still chatting away,I was in the queue waiting to be served.The lady behind us said gosh does he never stop chatting :roflmao: I said he has'nt seen me for a week.The reason he was so chatty was because we are both playing the same game on xbox.He was telling me what to do on differant levels,he is only 4. :roflmao:

Have you tried putting vick on the soles of your feet,Marieann that stops you coughing at bedtime,put socks on though.It will match the perfume you are wearing now. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Hi Dita and all, don't know why but have lost three postings today. Mainly to say had super Mother;s day with son keeping me company till 5 pm. Bought me some nice red wind and a musical film which we all sat and wached. Daughter too busy but did come Saturday.she and two collegues are preparing a home for teenage boys with troubled lives. The have a large building near their home so she won't have so much travelling to do. The men came this morning to start the garage roof but it started to rain so that's that until weather improves. The big skip was delivered this p.m. so fingers crossed for good weather.News from surgery, the blood sample for whatever was only slightly below so now have to wait for results from scan.She said they have put urgent on again because the cannot treat my leg problem in case they add to the problem. So fingers crossed I should hear this week. Lets hope this post stays put so that you are up to date with what is going on. Take care, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:11 pm

Good afternoon everyone.The weather started off lovely but its now getting darker,looks like it might be wet soon.
Have been to the local shop to get bits an bobs so now washing machine is doing its thing.

Must catch up on some drawing the teacher gave me to do.I will save you a place Dita and Penny have to be there for 10am,don't be late. :mrgreen:

Going to amuse myself and play my game on xbox this afternoon for a hour or 2.

Have a lovely afternoon.
maggieh

Postby dita » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:17 pm

Hi Penny and all, I wondered where you were yesterday, odd those posts disappearing but it has happened now and again to me too, did start copying my posts before I sent them just in case, its hard to write them again exactly the same. At least you have got some of your results Penny, lets hope the rest come back with the same results there-about's soon. Maggieh so love to hear about your relationship with little Logan, you know it is very special and one to admire, many Grandparents do not have the opportunity to achieve it for several reasons :bighugs: . Hope the weather allows that garage to get the repairs done quickly Penny, you have enough on your plate already and Dolly says her game with you is well overdue Grr! :sad: Hope all who feel ill are a bit better today and big hugs to whoever needs one, and take care all xxxx :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:37 pm

Morning Dita and all. Hope everyone is feeling better today. Weather forecast going to get us down again. Where does this cold stuff keep coming from. I was hoping for news today but nothing so far regarding scan. Am fed up sitiing here being careful not to bump. Take care all and have a good day. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby marieann » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:49 pm

I can't understand what you mean ladies. What could be better than a fresh, tingling, pungent, eyewatering huge dollop of Vapour Rub. Beats Chanel No 5 hands down and it's much cheaper.
marieann

Postby dita » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:27 pm

Hi Penny and all, it is sun and wind today, got windows open to blow away all the cobwebs which have settled round the ceilings, tops of wardrobes etc. As we have similar waiting results problems here I fully understand your attitude Penny, they are calling the shots Grr!. Marieann the aroma of Vick Vapour Rub definitely lasts longer than Chanel 5, that's for sure so you get more for your money in more ways than one :) Dolly and me send big hugs all round, and take care everyone xxxx
dita

Postby maggieh » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:53 pm

Anyone want a friend for the afternoon/evening.He does like to look out the window to see whats going on.He has only been here 10 mins. :roll:

Lovely dry sunny day although its a bit chilly.Was cold when I was waiting for a bus by the harbour.

Today's drawing lesson was drawing a tulip straight and upside down,exciting for 2 hours. :roflmao:
Slow cooker has been on since 8.30 this morning cooking a beef stew sort off. :mrgreen: It will be tasty though.

Have a lovely afternoon everyone.
maggieh

Postby dita » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Hi everyone, just signing on to wish you all a good day, hope all well with you Penny thinking about you today, it is a bit rainy here OH has taken the car for its yearly M.O.T and service, bet he is sat there at the garage while I am here flogging myself to death :) I had my first delivery from Tesco yesterday since all the mess up because of a little snow, was hoping they would compensate but they didn't but the order was fine. Hope your evening with noddy was enjoyable Maggieh, maybe you'll be drawing a daffy next week :) Big hugs from Dolly and me to everyone xxx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:10 pm

Greetings from sodden Lincolnshire! This never ending rain is starting to depress me and I'm huddled in my chair with a coffee and wondering if it was worth the effort of getting up at all today. LK agrees with me!
Any news yet about your scan, Penny? It's the waiting that's so unsettling, isn't it? Nothing exciting to report from here, just a day of housework, paperwork and maybe a couple of calls to catch up with friends.
Hope everyone's improving who isn't well and that maybe Marieann has got her Tony home again.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:05 pm

morning Dita and all. No news yet re scan. OH phoned and it seems, Dr. sent request on 6th, and nothing received yet. Rang surgery and the Ref; dept, Say they would post ref; yesterday which we can forward to surgery. Such a mix up but at least we got it going, so, sit and wait.
Last Mon, I arranged with Barclay's to send me a new cheque book and was told would arrive approx 4 days. Had an Email from bank today saying as requested a cheque book has been posted today and to be expected in approx 4 days.........what is going on.??? Young chappie hopefully this p.m. Dita, have just put his loaf in oven so hope it doesn't rain again. Hope everyone is keeping well. fingers crossed for weather, due to be freezing over the weekend.Very cold now. Would have enjoyed a few more hours in a warm bed.Take care all and the usual hugs to warm all little ones. cheers penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:56 pm

So pleased to hear you are still battling on Penny, the slowness of everything to do with stuff we need urgently from Banks, Hospitals in fact anything from the powers that be are working snail pace now-a-days. My Oh went to the garage for MOT and service at 10am and its now almost 2pm and I have not heard a thing------he never took his phone?? do you think he has left me ?????? Hugs to everyone xxxxx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes