Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi Penny and all, I am thinking about you today, Hope all improving for everyone who is poorly, hugs from Dolly and me xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:28 pm

Hi Dita and all, Just ready to off. Been sitting petrified . My imagination running away with me.Hope everyone else is on the up and enjoying this sunny weather.Still very cold but not freezing thank goodness. For something interesting to watch tonight, try BBC2 8 p.m. Just abot to pop off. Catch you later. cheers Penny Usual hugs all round.
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:06 pm

Hope it all goes well for you this afternoon Penny.

Good afternoon everyone.Nice sunny afternoon but very cold out still.

Not done a lot today only the normal chores like washing etc.Went out to the shop to get some fresh air in my lungs. :roflmao: Think I will do a spot of drawing soon,no idea what we are doing tomorrow.

Have a jolly afternoon doing whatever. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Oh, Penny. I keep thinking about you sitting there all petrified and wish I could give you a :bighugs: I do hope it's all over and done now and you can relax a bit. Let's hope your GP is just covering her rear and all these scans and tests don't denote anything dreadful.

OH had a nasty hacking cough over the weekend and now i've caught it so i'm not happy :sad: but at least, in his case, it only lasted 2 or 3 days so here's hoping. It's still cold here but we'be just had a couple of hours of rain so that must have washed the last of the snow away. LK is snoring in her bed in the corner; OH is snoring in a chair across the room and I feel like the last person left alive!! Maybe I'll just get up and put on some nice, strident music ...Fanfare for the Common Man, maybe? :twisted:
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:00 pm

Hi all, thank you all so much for your good wishes. Well, seems I have a faulty heart valve, it has not been working properly and water has been sent down to my legs and stuck in my chest. Got in at 2.20pm and out at 4.40. Very thorough. The chappie said he would get the prescription to my surgery ASAP as he didn't like the look of all the blood and water blisters.Be very careful not to burst he said. OH must ring the Surgery first thing.So far, so good. Must admit I came away almost in tears of relief. I had been certain I was on the way out because of the size of my legs and bloody/water bubbles. Enough about me now, hope your cough gets better soon Andere. How is everyone else, do hope all on the up. Take care, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:44 pm

Oh Penny, what a difficult day for you. What an unpleasant diagnosis, more complicated than my (last year's) embolisms and causing you more pain till now. But now it has been established, you can be started on the right treatment and should soon see improvement. You must be very thankful today is over, so at least you are not being left in mid-air not knowing but fearing the worst. I can tell your relief is huge. Very gentle hugs to you. :grouphug:

Andere, I hope you feel better soon in the three days you are hoping for. Your OH was slightly too generous with it!
vannin

Postby dita » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Hi Penny and all, I have been so anxious for you Penny, I kept popping in and out yesterday and had my fingers crossed, today I couldn't get on earlier and am now facing the serious heart-valve problem which has been causing all the trouble and thank God they have found it because.....lets hope it is sorted quickly. May get chance to get back later, big hugs from Dolly and me, and take care all xxx
dita

Postby maggieh » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:09 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Lovely sunny day here still a bit fresh though.

Today at drawing we didn't have our normal teacher we had a stand in one.But she was putting me off as she kept walking round the table looking at our drawings.I know it must of been hard for her today as she teaches painting.She never told us if we did it wrong.We had to draw 3 different jugs.

Came home after a while noddy arrived,poor bloke had a fall on the way over to me.He doesnt know how it happened he fell face down and hit his chin, and cut it, plus his hands are bashed about.Some people helped him up and the chemist put plasters on his wounds.His now resting on the settee with a cowboy film on.

Hope your hubby phoned the drs for you today,Penny.At least you now know what is wrong with your legs.Be careful not to knock them. :bighugs: Hope you are not suffering too much with your cough Andere.Hope you are ok Dita.And Vannin. :bighugs:

Enjoy a nice rest this afternoon. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:38 pm

Poor Noddy! He'll need his beauty sleep to get over his tumble. Ssssssshh! No seriously, I hope he's OK. These things take it out of you.

Well, Penny, it may not be all good news but at least you have an answer/explanation now about what's been happening to you. Hopefully, the medicines will soon kick in and start doing their job and your legs and general well being will improve. Love and hugs from here.

I might do a Noddy and spend the rest of the afternoon asleep; I'm exhausted. Didn't sleep well, my cough has morphed into a full scale snotty cold (yeuk!) and we got up at half past stupid this morning to take LK on her day trip to Derby. When we got there, the ophthalmologist decided against sluicing out her tear ducts as she thinks the problem may be due to scar tissue inside the ducts, inflamed by a recurrence of the herpes virus (caused by LK getting cat flu as a tiny kitten). To check, we have a ten day course of very expensive tablets for Lucy and if, at the end of that, there is definite improvement, then we know for sure it's the virus. If it's not, then we all think again ... I must admit, I liked this woman and her way of thinking. I've met some 'human' ophthalmologists who would do well to emulate her "bedside manner".
Oh well. Another cup of coffee might wake me up SAM_44
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Hi Mi Darlins, here I are again----don't all go Grrr! Poor Noddy do hope he ok and not too bruised Maggieh, not too good to deal with after having a stroke a while ago. Hope you get your normal drawing lady next week. Hope that cold soon disperses Andere and, it looks like you've got a waiting game with LK after your trip to Derby, hope the medication does the trick enabling you able to cross it off your worrying list. That steaming cuppa is making me thirsty :) Bye Take Care x
dita

Re:

Postby Penny » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:30 pm

Afternoon, all. What a week, seems we have all been given punishment and have to put up with it until further notice, OH rang re prescription and was told it was there waiting to be signed. Then he went out to lunch with old boys. Rang surgery at 3.pm and first was told no prescription, rang again and told yes there was but stand in Dr.was not in today. Just rang again and it is now at the chemist. OH just dashed down to collect. I ask you. Pleased about pussy Andere, perhaps it is better to end with no op... Sorry about Noddy, not a good age to fall about. Hope he gets on OK. Are you OK Dita, had to laugh, thought your post sounded as though you had been helping yourself to the whisky......Give Dolly a big hug and tell her we will soon be able to play more outside. Hugs for little ones and hope you are getting on ok vannin.
Wish we could all join in the drawing class. Take care all, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:00 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: How did you guess Penny :banana: takes one to sus me out anyway, :bighugs: but you only jealous. Very strong stuff :butt: We have had a similar medication carry on with Boots today too they should have brought ours yesterday, OH rang up and was messed around just like you for about 20mins before we found out they will be delivering tomorrow. Dolly eagerly waiting for that game Penny so that med better work post-haste :please: Take care and lots of :bighugs: :grouphug: Hic hic :roflmao:
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:01 pm

Your right Dita, I do fancy a lovely glass of red at night but daren't for the moment. Anyway, you enjoy whilst you can. OH finally picked up the tablets. I have a months supply, but after taking for a week, next Thursday. have to have a blood test Roll on summer when we can resume our games. Take care now and cheers to the next glass. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:55 am

Hi Penny and all, the pantomime you are having with the NHS and other organisations (Boots) is causing havoc at this house today because we get meds delivered, they didn't turn up Monday, OH rang yesterday so they brought em out this morning, half of OH's was missing so he rang Boots who is trying to blame the GP, he is now discussing this with the GP and I am just staying quiet Pheeew! He has just come off phone and Surgery says all should have been sent etc etc etc. and Boots is at fault. OH is at the hospital this afternoon to check if the test he had the other week means whether or not they think him ok to have a general Anaesthetic to remove this thingy from his bowel-------and I am ruddy confused? I do hope all is going to be well with you after having the blood test Penny, what a ruddy pantomime it all is. Big Hugs from Dolly and Me xxxxx :)
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Morning Dita and all, had to laugh, you having probs too. Sounds like a medical school for kiddies on here. Took my first dosage today so fingers crossed. Thought I would make a couple pf loaves and halfway thro' chappie rang and is coming later this afternoon so just as well I got cracking. Do hope you are well enough to take care of him as I will have to deny myself today. Do hope your other half gets good results today. Take care everyone and hugs all round for little 4 legged ones. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes