Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita

Postby Penny » Tue May 07, 2013 11:05 am

Morning Dita and all,lovely and sunny today. Off to the club for lunch. Been watching the birds, aren't they lovely. Soon bebig enought to fly off. Wonder where they will go. Have a nice walkies Dita. Take care all and enjoy the day. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue May 07, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi Penny and all, been lovely, no walkies, just catching up in the garden while throwing ball back and forth. Hope you had a good lunch, was it full of other folk today too?. Those babes are doing extreemly well, after last years ordeal its really good to watch. Just eaten some choc fudge cake and icecream to reward hubby, he gave me a bit of help in garden for a change. Hope you ok Penny :) & All
dita

Postby Penny » Wed May 08, 2013 11:07 am

Morning Dita and all, weather dicey at the moment. Having a lazy day today, going out for a birthday lunch. Received ticket for Evita from my DIL. Just up my street. Hope all are well, take care.cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed May 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Hi Penny and all. Have a great Birthday lunch, and enjoy Evita, it up my street also. Pity about the weather, it gone down hill here too.
Anyway, hope you are ok:) and anyone else on here.
dita

Postby Penny » Thu May 09, 2013 9:52 am

Morning Dita and all,very dicey weather at the moment. Such a wind again. promised more rain. Daughter came round yesterday, (guess what for) delighted with car and says in a couple of years time she will go for the bigger one. offforweekly shopaai. Doesn't time fly. Seems only yesterday I was doing the same. Have a good day all, take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu May 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Hi Penny,& all. I am late today, my cousin has been to spend a few hours with us, he gets his boat next week and has got a mooring at Kings Marina Newark. Pleased to know your daughter is now a Kia fan, and planning a larger model in the future. The weather is horrid today, back on the thermals. I am amazed how the weeks go by, will meet myself coming back for sure soon. Hope you ok Penny :)
dita

Postby Penny » Fri May 10, 2013 11:34 am

Morning Dita and all, Not a nice day at all, cold, miserable and windy. What a short summer we had. Nothing much happening today except to finish covers on loungers. Hubby says he knows the Marina. Just making a loaf for the young man who comes to cut our lawns today.just hope the rain keeps off long enough. Hope everyone is well and looking forward to as good weekend. Take care and stay warm. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri May 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi Penny and all. After a miserable day it is brighter now. I've been so lazy today, crosswording ,catching up with a couple of programmes we taped, doggie walk and a bit of washing. After that nipped in and out bath. Hope you managed to get your lawns cut, he's a lucky lad, you treat him well. After a couple days gardening it is as though nothing has been done, it now needs more work, weeds have all been replaced by weeds.
Hope you are ok Penny and all. Take Care :)
dita

Postby Penny » Sat May 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Morning Dita and all. Not too bad although still a little cold., busy with housework this morning. Nothing else planned,motor racing at1.p.m. so may watch for a time. See who is on the podium. Trouble is these programmes now have such a lot of time wasters talking rubbish. Find this with lots of programmes lately. Is it me, or does anyone else think the same. Take care all and enjoy your walkies Dita. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat May 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi Penny & all. An un-deciding day weather wise, sun one minute, cloud then shower the next. F1 Qualifying on here too, like you its all the yapping that get so boring, hope Jenson catches up. Done a hoover and dust, posted a friends birthday card, had to have a ride to achieve that..Walkies over, it was an in between shower job. Next will be thoughts about tea. Hope you ok Penny :), and else around today.
dita

Postby Penny » Sun May 12, 2013 11:17 am

Morning Dita and all. Lovely and sunny but a little cold and breezy. See a few clouds gathering.Just prepared meal of roast leg of lamb in between sewing the remaining cover for the lounger. Preparing to watch motor racing at 1.p.m. although must say am fast losing interest.No fun these days. Had fun earlier, as you know we are surrounded by a rookery and I feed most of them twice a day. One or two cheeky ones were at the dining room window this morning and I had fun throwing bread through and watching them catch same. They sit on the glass roof and watch me in the kitchen then as soon as I move they go to the dining room window knowing I fall for their cheek every time. Hubby gets a bit cross sometimes but it makes my day. Still trying to discover what happens when a rook dies,never seen a dead one yet. Take care all and have a lovely Sunday. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun May 12, 2013 11:51 am

Hi Penny and all. Your weather sounds very much like ours, at least it improving slowly. You are feeding those rooks too well, they are too fit to die off. Bet your glass roof gets a bit splodgy. We have a few but mostly Great Tits, Blue Tits, Chaffinch, Woodpeckers and the other usual garden birds here, the tits bang on the window for their breakfast, collard doves sit on our arch over the back gate and leave white spots all over the gate, thats a pain. We get bored with F1 too, infact we do not always watch the whole race, nice to see David Coultard though sometimes. Just going to have a couple of chicken breasts for our meal cooked with garlic, cheese, sliced tomatoes and roast garlic potatoes & veg. May need a walk after to settle tummy down, rather than dropping off to sleep. Hope you ok Penny:) and all
dita

Postby Penny » Mon May 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Morning Dita and all, or should I say afternoon. Busy morning, just time to relax for half an hour. Sunny then rain , also very windy,. When are we going to get summer.? Hubby for an Xray in the morning, on his legs,to see what is causing the swelling. Doc says it is arthritis. Will pop in to Costco before coming home as it is quite close to the Xray dept. Need some more bird seed. Have a good afternoon all. cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby dita » Mon May 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi Penny and all, our weather has been the same as yours today. I do hope hubby has got somewhere with his xray today, very painful if it arthritis. Tony who has the boat, had new knee last year, is waiting to have the other knee done now, he has arthritis too. Dont know about you ,but we do get through some bird seed. Hope you ok :) Penny & All
dita

Postby Penny » Tue May 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Got to the hospital on time,the whole effort of parking and Xrays took exactly 29 mins. Charged £2.50 for parking. I think this is all out of proportion. Now have to wait a week for results. Went into Costco for a quick snack and shopping. Got a sack of birdseed. About the only thing not gone up in price. Huuby now as usual, nodding away,I have been separating the Bacon pack into smaller amounts for the freezer. Hope all are well ,take care, cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes