Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita

Postby Penny » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:40 pm

Morning Dita and anyone else. Funny old weather today, cold, then sunny then raining. At the moment sunny but cold. Just making covers for the loungers in the sun-lounge but had to come in, too cold to do much.Hubby watching some film about submarines. Wretched weather, getting me down. Hope all are well and you get a good walkies Dita. If you need a rest this p.m. try watching the sewing final on BBC 2 at about 5.30. It is excellent. Take care.
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi Penny and all. Hailstones rattling on windows today, very cold, I chickened out of walkies, sent hubby instead, they both got caught and were pebble-dashed hee hee. Looked in at our falcons today, both mum,dad + 3 beautiful brown eggs on show. Like you, this long winter has got me down too, never felt as cold in my life, can understand older people suffering if they cannot afford to turn their heating up. Hubby was watching Frost, missed the final but will catch up later.Hope you ok:)
Take Care xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Morning Dita and all, weather still cold but no more rain. Nothing planned except the usual boring stuff today. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm

You sound a bit like me this morning Penny. It was sunny, I've just been out for a bit of fresh air, trying to get rid of a headache and lighten my mood. The noise from the usual crap on tv was driving me nuts. Got a stew out of freezer, gonna make some dumplings. Ohhhh! we are going to change the car :roflmao: Take Care xx And anyone else around.
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:15 pm

Brilliant, do I take it that the new one will be a Kia. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:37 pm

Of course. what else. Ain't it exciting :hide: :rolleye11:
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Trilled. Seems to be getting a very popular market. Can't wait to see which one you have.Lovely news. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:02 am

Hi Penny & anyone. Sun out but it is bitter outside. After a hoover etc, considering a trip to Sainsburys later, we lead such an exciting life.
Car will be another Picanto, prob 5 door, maybe silver colour, his lordship can choose. Not heard from cousin the last few days, guess he's sorting a place at Newark to keep his boat. Hope you ok Penny.:)
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Delighted about the car,my daughter chose the red one,not a colour I like. Very cold but sunny here today. Booked in earlier but got interupted as usual by you know who. Just doing lunch and then more sewng, hubby will be watching snooker. I used to enjoy watching now and then but so much time is wasted now going over the past games and personal details of players. Enjoyed most of the Olivier awards last night. Watch the two prgrammes on ITV tonight,9 - 10pm. Vicious and TheJob lot. very good acting and story. cheers Penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Pleased you saw the birds Penny, I stayed until the other hatched, got into trouble from him indoors cos of it, we did'nt get to shop. Will be watching those two programmes tonight, the laugh does me good. Take Care xx
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:36 am

Morning Dita and all, watched the programmes, Vicous I loved, the Job lot,, not sure, started very well but Sarah Hadley screeched so much,could not get a word she was saying. Will give it a second try next week. Of to the club for lunch today, haven't been for a few weeks. Got hubby watchng the birds now. Wonderful ceatures. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Hi Penny and all. Lovely sunny day, been gardening with doggie helping. Also did ironing, this I do as little as possible but most weeks, have to.
Hope you enjoy your lunch club, will be a nice change for you. Watched both those programmes, to be honest didn't think much to either of them, may give them another shot next week, it often takes a bit to get into them. Keep having a look at the birds, they are beautiful.
Hope you ok Penny, :) and anyone else popping in.
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:23 pm

Lunch very nice but place almost empty. Wonder where everyone is at this time of year. Sorry programmes were not quite you. The vicous one I loved simply because all the cast are such wonderful actors. Watching the birds,the female must be the most patient creature on earth. Simply beautiful. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Been and ordered the car Picanto 1, 3 door in silver, so husband happy. I love the actors in the vicious one too, they are both great. Think they are capable of so much more, will see how it goes. I get great pleasure watching those birds. When any place you eat at is almost empty it spoils it, if I'd thought, could have nipped in there.xx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed May 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Morning Dita and all.Happy MAY 1ST Still a little cold but lovely and sunny day. Fingers crossed, summer may be in sight. Busy morning sewing, hubby out with the boys so nice and peaceful here. Hopeall are o.k. Have you got your new car yet Dita. Lucky you. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes