Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby maggieh » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:15 pm

Good evening I am late tonight,soon be bedtime.The day has just whizzed past.Gave myself a lovely haircut and thinned it out too.That took a bit of time.Then did a hair colour a light brown.It does look nice well I think so. :mrgreen:

Hope Dita can manage the young man tomorrow I will be worn out,so don't send him my way Dita.A few hours with Logan on Saturday for me.

Your hubby sleeps a lot too Penny.Glad you refused him a cooked tea.Does he make you a cup of tea or a glass of wine? :mrgreen:

I will be a bit earlier tomorrow,have a nice evening everyone.
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:58 am

Hi, all. Nice to know I'm not the only one who's late. No excuses, just busy with all sorts of every day stuff. Tempted to sit here getting drunk, having a wake for the demise of Brexit. Does anyone believe now that it will ever happen?

Maggieh, you're very brave, cutting your own hair! I'd never dare attempt it but that's probably because I have absolutely no co-ordination and get confused by mirrors! I must try and make time for a trip to the hairdressers next week as you've reminded me that I'm starting to look like a Dulux dog.

Lovely sunny day today and it inspired me to get my summer clothes out of their storage bags and put most of my really heavy winter stuff away. Hope I don't regret it and have to get them out again :thinking: I nevre used to do the summer things/winter things business but there's so little wardrobe space here that I have to split things up. Mind you, I've made some space in the underwear drawer; thrown out most of my bras. I've decided I hate them and there's no law that makes wearing one compulsory. It's just conditioning that has us thinking they're a necessity.. There was a long term study done in France which concluded that, whatever your size, there's no evidence your chest muscles will weaken or your boobs sag if you never wear a bra so to blazes with convention. Have I grown up at last?

Penny, you're too kind to that man! I'd simply have reminded him where the paté and the bread are kept - and asked him to bring me some while he was at it...
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:39 pm

Not to worry Andere. Last year I developed a rash on my chest and had to take off bra. Never put it on again and not going to. Cosy and comfortable without. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:57 pm

Hi MI Dears------guess what I have took mi bra off too, they are a bit floppy but so comfy :) Wouldn't have mentioned it unless you ladies had so thanks. Its been a lovely day, I have a deep yellow jumper which is so attracted to 10000000 of tiny little insects, went inside after playing with Dolly and they had invaded me then attacked the kitchen window, I am not exaggerating either. Have a Great Day Tomorrow, hugs from Dolly and me xxxx
dita

Postby vannin » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:22 pm

A year ago, with my fractured vertebra, attempts to wear a bra caused great pain so I left it off for a few months. Such freedom. I started wearing them again for times such as singing in the choir so feeling self-conscious in case my droop was very obvious. But if a jacket is worn, I can get away with it, unless the colder days turn me into a wimp needing a warmer chest! I have already broken the habit of 60 years and gone into vests - attractive chemisey ones.
vannin

Postby twin1947 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:55 pm

I cant wait until evening time to put my jimjams on and take my bra off,but wouldnt be without a bra during the daytime although i still wear a thermal vest as its not that warm yet.
twin1947

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:20 pm

I've bought some of those, too, Vannin, the ones with just a smidgen of support and , mostly, to stop my nipples poking too overtly through my tee shirts when I'm out and about. I've kept a couple of bras for the odd occasion when I wear something elegant and fitted (rare, I promise you. I don't do elegant!). Such a relief to find I'm not alone even in this small group. When I announced my intention to a friend last week, she looked at me all horrified and said, "but you can't do that!" And then spent 10 minutes trying to think of a plausible reason why not. Conditioning, again!

A lovely day again today and I spent a couple of hours sitting in the garden with my Kindle while our electrician beavered away finishing off the work from a couple of weeks ago. Well, I couldn't do anything useful in the house because he kept turning the power off. OH was happily playing apprentice and general assistant while they indulged in man gossip - er, sorry I mean discussed world affairs.. After that, we all went to the pub for an hour and now we've just finished dinner and I'm enjoying my peppermint tea.

If it's another fine day tomorrow, I plan a trip to the garden centre to see if I can find some carnations to fill a naked bit in the front garden. I love the scent as well as the lovely frilly flowers and you rarely seem to see them these days. Enjoy your Sunday, one and all.
Andere Richtingen

Postby maggieh » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:11 am

Happy Mother's day to you all.You must sit back and be waited on for the day.No one here to wait on me,ha ha.Its a dull overcast day here nothing like yesterday.

I will nip to the shop soon as silly me didnt get a loaf of bread yesterday.I spent a lovely few hours with Logan yesterday.He so wanted to share my box of chocolates that I had given to me from my son.He wanted the top layer lol.But big sister said to him no,they are Nannys. :sad: He went quiet after that bless him.

We played with boxes of lego yesterday building bits and bobs,but that didnt last long,before we was doing something else.Next week we are going to draw a big town. :mrgreen:

I am going to have a games afternoon on my xbox and tablet.Hope you manage to get some plants today Andere.

Bra's Im not ready to leave mine off altogether yet I shall hang on in there. :mrgreen:

Have a jolly afternoon everyone.Have fun.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:07 pm

So pleased all going well for you. Enjoy the day. Poor Logan, and you didn.t give him one choc. Just put on a new top and with no bra, its super and so comfortable. Looks a treat now, Will not be wearing one again. Have a super day and take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:11 pm

:grouphug: :grouphug: Happy Mothers Day Everyone :please:
:thinking: Instead of discussing Brexit Deal or No Deal :please:
Lets discuss Bra---or No Bra---- instead :sunglasses: :welcome1:
:bighugs: from Dolly and me xxx
dita

Postby vannin » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:30 pm

dita wrote::grouphug: :grouphug: Happy Mothers Day Everyone :please:
:thinking: Instead of discussing Brexit Deal or No Deal :please:
Lets discuss Bra---or No Bra---- instead :sunglasses: :welcome1:
:bighugs: from Dolly and me xxx

Happy Mothers day from me too!

Dita, what? You mean... Dolly has experienced bra-wearing too? Will happily discuss anything but Brexit!
vannin

Postby maggieh » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:36 pm

Penny wrote:So pleased all going well for you. Enjoy the day. Poor Logan, and you didn.t give him one choc. Just put on a new top and with no bra, its super and so comfortable. Looks a treat now, Will not be wearing one again. Have a super day and take care. cheers Penny

I did let him have some chocs Penny,he opened the box and they nearly fell all over the floor.lol.I would have let him have a lot more if he wanted. :mrgreen:

Hope you had a nice mother's day lunch with your son and his family.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:45 am

Morning all. Lovely and sunny with bright blue sky. Remember it's April Fools day until 12 noon so don't get caught out. Had a wonderful day with son and grandchildren yesterday. Granddaughter will be 21 soon and will be in Sydney to celebrate. Take care all and have a lovely day. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:58 pm

Good afternoon all.It is a lovely sunny day here bit chilly out of the sun though.Nothing much exciting happened here today.

Been to the local shop and topped my electric key up.Washing machine is doing its job.

Was lovely yesterday evening staying light longer,wish it was like that all year round. :mrgreen:

Will take a walk down 2 flights of stairs next with my rubbish,going down is easier than coming back up. :roflmao:

Have a lovely afternoon and evening. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:55 pm

Good evening! We've had a couple of bright, breezy but cool days and everything looks as though spring has properly sprung. Blossom bursting forth everywhere and leaves appearing on trees; birdies chirping and nesting ... Wonderful. :sunglasses:

I went to a lovely garden centre near Sleaford yesterday and bought dianthus, aubretia and some gorgeous little bright yellow miniature wallflowers which are only tiny but smell superb. This morning, I planted them all out; the space still looks a bit naked but I'm hoping they'll spread to keep down the weeds and cover the ground.

Not much else to report - washing and cooking and wrestling with all my electronic devices which, for reasons unknown, are refusing to talk to the printer so I have to do everything via OH's PC. Bah! Technology!! :tantrum2:
Andere Richtingen

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes