Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:28 am

The party was just up the road, I thought it would do us both good for a little while to mix with other folk-------bad mistake on entering the gate where everyone was enjoying themselves OH was taken ill with his breathing and we had to turn round and go down the road a few yards back home. Please don't feel sorry it may be not what you think. I was looking forward to it ??
It seems even hotter today Andere just had a little play in the garden, it was a little too hot even for Dolly, looks as if you have sent the heat up this way Penny, naughty girl-----and we got chicken today too. Big hugs and take care everyone .
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:43 am

Sorry to read your news Dita, Not guilt today as heat is still here. I haven't ventured out of doors for ages. Do hope your OH is feeling better now. Poor Dolly, we know the feeling. Still have curtains drawn and three fans going like mad. Just put some bread in but that is it for the Kitchen today. Having cold chicken and fry up.(I hate it), So, at present sitting in cool lounge doing crosswords. Do take care all and keep us up to date with this breathing condition.Big hug for Dolly and soft one for pussies. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:09 pm

Good afternoon.I am staying indoors now it is cooler in.Have a big fan on full spin next to me.Have just prepared dinner for later,but its going to be hot with the oven on.

Had a nice few hours with Logan yesterday,Sharon picked him up at 5ish,but he didn't want to go,he was happily playing with the doll's house.

I have got a finger that keeps bending on its own and is stiff at times.I looked on google and found I might have trigger finger.Have already got a drs appointment for something else,so will squeeze this in too. :roflmao:

Hope your hubby breathing is okish now Dita.And your ok too. :bighugs:

Well i am going to watch some football now as its too hot for anything else.All have a jolly time.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:27 pm

Pleased you had some time with Logan. Helps the days along. Will be interested to hear about trigger finger I have one on each hand. So hot, not doing anything today except been watching motor racing. So quiet, not a soul about today. Do hope everyone is OK. Take care, cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby Penny » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:13 am

Morning all, another hot one. Mustn't grumble. Could be worse. Hope everyone is keeping well. Big hug for Dolly and little ones. :grouphug: . cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:53 am

Hello each, its a hum-dinger again, I keep trying to do a bit of gardening but finish up puffing mi puffer :) OH is not bad----and he still smoking his roll-ups, ??? outside ????. I too have that trigger finger, sometimes 3 of em! do it often worse while computing or playing solitaire. Pleased you had a happy few hours with Logan the other day Maggieh. I'm gonna watch a bit of tennis today, but did watch Russia win at football yesterday, my Russian friends are still shouting, they were amazed at their team winning like that. Big hug for you Penny from Dolly, and take care everyone.
dita

Postby maggieh » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:36 pm

Good afternoon,I have got the fan blowing on me,nice and cool.Went to the chemist this morning and called into see Janet for a couple of hours.Then walked back home at 2.30.

Funny how we have all got trigger fingers. :roflmao: Have to straighten one up sometimes.

I must watch Love Island catch up soon as football went on too long lastnight.

All have a nice relaxing afternoon doing whatever.
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:45 pm

I think I must have a trigger thumb! Well, I do like to be different :lol: It's always been bent at the top knuckle since I had a fairly complex fracture to my wrist, about 10 years ago. Every now and again, I forget about it and try to give someone a "thumbs up" with that hand :doh: .

It's been really, really hot here today although it cooled down nicely after about 6pm. I finally decided I could live with my overgrown mop no longer and went off into town to get my hair cut. Phew! That feels (and looks) so much better. I feel as though I've lost weight without a diet, it was dragging me down so much. Poor LK is getting a bit fed up with the heat, I think and doesn't quite know where to go to stay cool. Even cats can have too much sun, it seems. Not much to add at present: I'm staying quiet and doing as little as possible while it's so hot. But how I wish these pollen levels would drop!! I've been spluttering and sneezing since April and that's starting to feel like too darned long.
:grouphug:
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:15 am

Morning everyone, hope all are coping in this heat.Keep losing myself on here so have to play-restart. Hubby still like you Andere, spraying his nose, must be dreadful., Do hope Dolly and little ones are coping., We have nice fresh salad for lunch so am just about to catch up on a pile of ironing. Always grateful for this auto-iron. Son busy on the lake teaching youngsters how to water-ski, Wonder if I might try it,( only kidding) Try to keep cool folk and enjoy today. cheers penny Not forgetting hugs for Dolly and little ones,
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:06 pm

Good afternoon Everyone,

Not such a hot day here as rather windy,but good for the washing which is blowing nicely.
Is it ok to send it up to be ironed Penny :roflmao: just a few tshirts and shorts.
I have been cleaning my gloss kitchen cupboards wish i hadnt got them now as they a B to clean.
Going to pop to tescos in a while luckily its only 5mins away.
Well enjoy your afternoon doing whatever.
twin1947

Postby dita » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Hello my dears :) seems a bit of a cool breeze around also the sun which keeps disappearing now and again is a little confusing as to what it is going to do for the rest of the day. :dunno: Okay folks will find out as soon as it happens :) Pollen levels are affecting us all, Dolly is sneezing more than usual and so am I. not gonna grumble though we badly needed the sunshine too. Will willingly learn to water-ski Penny if you first teach me to swim, my son used to teach Kayaking and volunteered to help me but gave up a few years ago. Big hug from Dolly to Penny, and take care mi dears . :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Once again, lost my reply. Any idea what I am doing wrong folk? Looks you will send your ironing by pigeon twin. Just the weather.. Gladly teach you to swim Dita. Taught all my family except OH. Be smashing to stat again. Take care all and have a super afternoon. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:29 pm

Much cooler here today also, although still very bright and sunny. I tried sitting out in the garden for a while but, even with a cardigan on, it was too cool in the wind to be comfortable. Much to my surprise, the forecast seems to be that it will stay fine and warm for our holiday next week. Unbelievable! :sunglasses:

I've been busy making soup with my pile of excess vegetables. It can go in the freezer while we're away. I always over buy and I hate wasting stuff. There's a bacon, egg & mushroom pie all ready to put in the oven shortly - so glad it's cooler today as I hate having the oven on when it's really hot.
Stay cool, folks.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:17 pm

Not seen much of the sun today, anyway it has been much easier to breathe when trying to do a bit of gardening. Hope you are all well and enjoying a bit of football and tennis :) Hugs from Dolly and me to everyone.
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:26 pm

Afternoon all, bit late today, son came with granddaughter and decided to join us for lunch. Went to the Farm Foods one Andere and had a super time. Got home about 3.30.pm and now having a sit. Lovely weather again. Do hope all are well. Take care. Big hug for Dolly and soft one for little ones. cheers Penny.
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes