Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:29 pm

Thanks maggieh. Our weather has been very good today. Just come back from the Canal/lake. Not many creatures there as men were cutting hedges. Had a super shop at Cosco, got there at 6.20 and got home at 8'40.Super time watching him fill his car up. He is away for a week from Saturday running a summer do at the lake so he bought all the stuff for picnics etc. Don't know where he gets the energy. Hope you enjoy your dog-sitting. Give him a big hug from me. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:49 am

Good morning.I have not been here to post as I am too busy following about a little 6 year old boy Lucas who fell in the River Stour not too far from me.He is the same age as Logan and lives in the same area as my grandson.

Hope everyone is well. :bighugs:
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:50 am

Good morning, all. Sorry, I've been a bit absent lately -just pre-occupied with Real Life and not in the mood for forums. I hope all are OK and just busy, like me?

Maggieh, that search for the missing boy goes on. It can't really have a good outcome now but just highlights how fast and easily terrible accidents can happen. Such an awful time for his family and friends. :sad:

It's a quiet week here; weather is quite pleasant and autumnal after all last week's rain. (Seems wrong that it should be autumnal in August but, then, there hasn't really been any summer!). No real plans for the next couple of days, except maybe get my hair trimmed tomorrow.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:11 am

Morning all, hope everyone is OK. Went to the lake/canal yesterday in lovely sunshine, within 10mins the heavens opened, simply teemed down. Gave up after an hour and returned home only to find it all sunny again. I can't see a happy ending re the little Lucas. Such a shame. Fingers crossed. Out for lunch today,Take care all, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:49 am

Goodmorning All,
Rather a busy week here,waiting on B&Q sending a kitchen door today then my kitchen will be complete,plus i.m packing ready for going away in the caravan for the last time on Monday for 12 days,just hope the weather is great.
Had an overnight stay at daughters in Croydon on sunday and came back yesterday,traffic was good not too many big lorries that i hate.
I am looking after my 2 grandsons from thursday until we meet up with parents on holiday so will be rather busy plus early mornings as they are awake from 6am lol.
We have a lovely sunny day here hope you all have the same.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:09 pm

Hope you have a fabulous time, pity about selling the van, I still wish I , never go anywhere now. Enjoy your time with grandsons, not little for long. Take care, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:12 pm

Hi everyone, the reason I am not posting very much is because my husband died, and I am having to cope with my own illness. Normally I would have daily input on here mostly with something to make a smile brighten up the saddest face and at the same time keep Eve's memory going---she was always cheerful.

Tried to dismiss any remarks because of the Hi Dita' name on this thread because it was intended to be for everyone, but odd folk had objections and this did taint the title of the thread a little. Until of late though it has kept going even though struggling. Take care of yourselves xxxxxx :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:17 pm

Not to worry Dita, we are all with you in thought. Just keep going and we look forward to funny posts from you. Big hug for Dolly.. cheers.Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:55 am

Sorry everyone. I always lapse into introversion the week of my monthly eye injection (today) Will the scan show it worse? Will it be one of those wonderful times when scan shows clear so I can go home without having injection? From the nine appointments so far,six times there was need for injection and three times I was clear. A roll of the dice!

Trixie is being a brave cat and August is usually the worst month of the allergy, but with the help of lots of cuddles, she is taking it very well. Third and last injection for her, for this season, is in early September.

Dita, I am thinking of you, as we all are, and wishing you continuing strength in the struggle. :grouphug:
vannin

Postby Penny » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:34 am

Hope you get good results this time vannin, also my little love Trixie. Hoe I wish I was close enough to cuddle. Just what I could do with today, OH is out for lunch with the old boys so I could just do with Trixie on my knees. Take care all and enjoy the sunny day. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:46 pm

Tonight while sitting in the summerhouse we noticed a ginger and white cat in the wooden shed going frantic,hadnt been in there long but hubby went and let it out,good job it appeared then as may have got locked in a few days otherwise,
twin1947

Postby Penny » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:15 pm

Thank goodness you were near. Hate to think how it might have ended. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:22 pm

Penny wrote:Hope you get good results this time vannin, also my little love Trixie. Hoe I wish I was close enough to cuddle. Just what I could do with today, OH is out for lunch with the old boys so I could just do with Trixie on my knees. Take care all and enjoy the sunny day. cheers Penny

Today I gave her an extra cuddle with love from Penny! :bighugs:
vannin

Postby maggieh » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:17 pm

Good afternoon.Lovely warm day here for a change.

Mr Noddy will be here this afternoon if he remembers.

I went to see Logan for a few hours yesterday,played football in the garden with him.Then we went to the park where I got roped in helping him build a camp with bits off trees. :roflmao:

The little lad Lucas was found in the river yesterday morning.So sorry for his parents,so sad. :sad:

Have a lovely afternoon everyone.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:11 pm

Had fun watching films on channel four. My granddaughter and friends have made several videos and sent them to me. Looks as though she is having a fabulous time in Sydney. She also rang me up for a chatter.Son is buying me a modern phone on which I can talk direct to Ellen. Anyone tried Warburtons soft rolls. Really super. Had to laugh, been using them for weeks and today read, keep cool but not in freezer. I always put them straight in the freezer, Keep perfect. Take 1.10 secs to defrost. OH insists on one everyday. How is your G/daughter getting on. she must be having a super time. Take care all, cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes