Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby maggieh » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:48 am

Good morning from a very wet Kent.Children have gone back to school down here today so will be quiet around here.My little grandson Logan starts school next Monday bless him he is only just 4.He is only going for afternoons at first.
My granddaughter split with her boyfriend 2 weeks ago but I see they are back together now.He goes to Uni in Scotland so they do a bit of travelling between them.

Hope everything goes well for you at the drs today,Penny.

With the change in weather today I have put a warm jumper on,not turning heater on till next month. :roll:

Going to the shop in a while will be dressed for the wet stuff.Have a lovely day every one and take it easy.
maggieh

Postby dita » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:15 am

Hi Penny and all, thinking about your trip to the Doc this morning Penny, do hope you are feeling easier and the reason was a lot of hugs from your Grandaughter :) Hi Maggieh my thoughts are at Kent too, my son is back doing his job at his school where he has the childrens welfare at heart, also his daughter (my GD) starts her first day at Folkestone Grammar School for girls. I do wish little Logan well on his first plunge into his school life too. My Sis in law has a little nephew called Logan and she has just sent me a pic of him--bit older though. :) Hugs from Dolly & me Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:42 am

Hi Dita , Maggieh and all. Do hope little ones enjoy school. Best time of life. Give them a big kiss from me. Back from Doctor. Had her in fits. She had a good look and examined all the bruising. Was quite surprised I had so many from nose .shoulder and down to ankle. She said I did the right thing and said bruising will last at least another two weeks. I said, I am telling folk it was hubby beating me up and she burst into laughter. As I left, she said, give him my regards and tell him no more beating his wife up..... made my day. :roflmao: Still awaiting news of granddaughter, she didn't.t turn up and no word at all. I reckon the big do must have gone on all night. Will let you know when I hear. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:21 pm

Hi Penny pleased you been and got it done------amused the doc as usual good for you. Bit surprised your Grandaughter not been over to sort you out anyway not to worry we all have hang-overs, your bruises speak for themselves :) Try to rest up a bit now Dolly is awaiting xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:50 am

Morning Dita and all. Had mail from grand/daughter. Very sorry. They were all worn out after their big do. Having her to worry about we both totally forgot today. 57 years. Where does it go. Will catch all later am just about to roast some lamb. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:32 pm

Hi Penny and all, very late today =, Happy Anniversary to you both, how the heck have you managed to make it all the years :) like us its a wonderful endurance test--and a wonderful lesson on patience :) Dolly said she would have popped over to give you a hug if she'd known Penny. Been late at everything today, please take care of yourself and hugs from us both Penny xx
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:05 pm

Just to put right. Son came and told me it is 58 years. Stupid me.cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Happy belated wishes on your 58 years Anniversary,Penny.You got married same date as me.I would have been wed 47 years if we were still together.He isn't around anymore he died the night before my birthday 2 years ago.We were divorced too.
maggieh

Postby dita » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:51 pm

Hi Penny and all, :) I'm giggling because a few years ago we were celebrating our 35th anniversary and hubbies sister she said she was doing something special for the occasion which she duly did, a portrait she had painted from an original photo, trouble is we had got it a year out should have been 34yrs and it was her who pointed the fact out to us :) Hope you are ok Penny, it was sunny earlier but now its dull and feels quite chilly. Dolly and I sending :bighugs: hugs to you anyway Penny, and take care all xx :grouphug:
dita

Postby maggieh » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Good afternoon everyone.The sun is out here which is lovely.Its noddy day again,gosh that whips round too quick for me. :roflmao: I saw him on a bus I was on,on Saturday.He just said he never saw me.I don't believe him,as he was sitting right in front seats as I got on. :roll:

Glad you got sorted at the drs on Monday Penny.Hope its not so painful now.Do you know if your granddaughter likes it at her new grammer school,Dita?

I have been having a spring clean this week quite enjoyed it with throwing stuff out I no longer need.Got some big stuff to take downstairs for the council collection.Suppose I best go and sit in the armchair to be sociable,but he might nod of by then. :roll:

Have a nice afternoon. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby dita » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:14 pm

Hi Maggieh you must have the patience of Job :) as far as Noddy s concerned. Granddaughter is settling into her new school very well, thanks. Hope you're getting fish and chips tonight.
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:21 am

Morning Dita and all. Just can't quickie. Young chappie will be over this evening Dita so brush up. Off to physio this afternoon, after he has gone so will probably need it. . Big hug for Dolly. Lovely and sunny, as per making bread for YKW. Take care. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi Penny and all, you will meet yourself coming back if you not careful, making me sweat just reading of all the things you are up to :) Think I may have got a gardener for short periods every couple of weeks Penny just to cut the hedge and grass + a little weeding now and again, Yippee! One problem he is not exactly in the prime of life--older than OH in fact--. So don't tell young chappie will you because he is much fitter. Hope your Physio is fit too Penny, it could give you more exercise and Wow! ??. Must go and get myself prepared then a bit of a kick about before the visitation, big hug from us both and take care all xx
dita

Postby dita » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:35 am

Hi Penny and all, hope you are not still having fun with the Physio------what a glutton for punishment you are :) :) hugs from me and Dolly xxx :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:58 am

Hi Dita and all. Had a very good hour with the physio yesterday. She said I was doing most what she was about anyway. So. Very little to do. Made her roar, she asked if I as allergic to anything and as usual I replied. MEN. Ended very cheerfully so just a check up in a couple of weeks. Seems this Arthritis I have is always very painful and nothing can be done about it. So, get on with the dishes, as they say. Hope everyone is ready for a good weekend. Not sure about the weather as we have just had a torrential downpour. Take care all and keep smiling. Cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes