Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Hi, all. Just a quick visit at the end of the week. Penny, I hope your bruises are diminishing a little by now and that the physio continues to help with the hip pain.

A ghastly week of arguing and attempting to clear out junk here. I definitely am making progress with my packing but, as for OH ... Things keep moving about but I'm not clear about what's really going on.

I had a demonstration today of just how slack my housekeeping standards are! A local charity are coming next week to collect an unwanted wardrobe among other stuff. When I'd finished emptying it, I thought I'd better dust the top of it. Couldn't reach with the vacuum cleaner hose unless I fetched a ladder. Couldn't be bothered with that so reached up with a long handled brush and swept ..... Tchaaaaaagh!! clouds of grey grot descended like a fog all around me. Ugh. Yuk! I had to vacuum myself and everything else in the room. Maybe I should pay a little more attention to dusting in future? Cough, cough.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:59 pm

You have my sympathy Andere. Not my cup of tea either although no one else available to take over. Do hope your nose clears. With weather so bad here legs . been rather painful.. Do take care yourself, know what your going through with one who works and one who only looks at work. Men grrrrrrrr. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Hi Penny and all, also good to see you Andere, know what you suffered as regards tops of wardrobes because I had the same happen to me a couple of weeks ago, I cannot reach without steps and the hoover impossible to use there too, I did just the same as you ---splutter splutter--. Do hope you don't get yourself too tired out in the processes of this move, LK is waiting to give you a hug :) x Hope you are ok Penny after your visit to the physio, big hug from Dolly and me xxx and take care all xx
dita

Postby dita » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:16 pm

:grouphug: just watching the Proms singing Land of Hope and Glory, brings tears to my eyes. What has happened to this country ?. :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:45 pm

Watched and sang along myself. Must admit not a lot that I knew tonight. The female singer was fantastic. A beautiful voice. Cheers Penny Lovell
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Hi Penny and all its cloudy and a bit of a misery outside today, even Dolly is acting a bit glum. That singer on the Proms was so clever and even her face had a fascinating attitude, her voice was incredible too but like you it was only the usual's that were in my repertoire. :) Are you ok Penny? Take care of yourself xxx
dita

Postby maggieh » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:55 pm

Good afternoon from a dreay Kent.We have just been to meet up for lunch with our big sister who has been down this way for the weekend.We met up with her and her hubby at Ashford(Kent).Was nice meeting up with them.It poured with rain when we left them.Not cold enough for the heating yet.

Did Dita and Penny watch Strictly last night.Looks like it will be good for Saturday eves watching for a while.Debbie Megee? got on my nerves last night,maybe she was excited. :roflmao:

The bus services have all been changed down here as from last Monday.It has caused choas as numbers have all changed.Normally I can get a bus straight through to my son's.But not anymore I have to change bus when I get to Sandwich.I missed the bus from son,s and my one back to home.So had to wait a hour for another one.Will be more prepared next Saturday I will walk from my son,s. :roflmao:
Hope your bruises are going now Penny,mine are where I bashed into a bin. :sad:
maggieh

Postby dita » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi Maggieh in Kent, the rain has just started here, it will not be so good at my sons place today because they live Ashford way. We watched Strictly last night too, and like you that Debbie Meggie- whatever :) always puts my back up and I shall cheers when she goes. Pleased your bumps are going, you will have to cut out the booze like Penny has done. `Take care of yourself Maggieh, love to read your posts xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:06 pm

At last. just starting to rain after a dreadful windy day. Sorry to be late, finally got on line. Sounds like you had a fun weekend Maggieh.. Lucky you. Don.t get bashing any more bins. My bruises are beginning to fade somewhat. My face is taking longer. Looks dreadful and keep trying to cover with make up but not very good. I hope next weekend goes well. Simply loved Strictly last night. Debbie indeed was very excited. Only hope next week there is more dancing and less chatter. The tribute to Bruce was very good. Looking out still only trying to rain, so windy. Waiting to hear from son. All went to Sheffield for the weekend to check the University for Grandson. Granddaughter doing very well at Loreal. Has already book end of term holiday. She is a real goer. Hope you are not the road to a healthy winter Dita. Do take care. :lala: Give Dolly a big hug and sorry if I miss the footie today. Hugs for pussies too. Hope Andere s getting some rest. Take care all and fingers crossed weather improves for the poor folk abroad. Cheers Penny. :grouphug:
Penny

Postby Penny » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:57 am

Morning Dita and all. How everyone is enjoying better weather today. Our sky is lovely and sunny but I can see clouds gathering in the distance. Do hope all are well. Been having probs getting on line these last few days. Just been arranging apple crumble and in that short time sky is dark. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. Hope Trixie is still on the up. Take care all and have a good day. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi Penny and all, bit better weather here now too-its just stopped raining and sun peeping through :) I have just been down a soggy garden to take up the rest of the rhubarb and last few apples for the year, guess what I am aiming to do with it Penny ?? A friend of mines son attended Sheffield University years ago, he did Maths and taught the subject, also he became one of the people who does the judging of the papers on their A levels, he also became a side referee and part of the England team. In my eyes its not a bad Uni Penny xx I remember talking about his Mum on here, her name was Roma she died some years ago now but she'll be still there somewhere in our Archives xx Big hug from Dolly, and take care all xxx
dita

Postby maggieh » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:44 pm

Good evening from a very wet Kent we are in the middle of a thunderstorm and the rain is pelting down.I quickly closed all my windows.Its windy here too,lovely weather.not.

My sister came round today to help me put my net curtain up that I have had for about 6 months.Looks strange seeing it up there.

Little Logan enjoyed his first afternoon at school and can't wait to go again tomorrow.He looked so smart in his red uniform.

Think I will put a hotwater bottle in my bed tonight gone a bit chilly.All have a lovely evening and I will pop back tomorrow. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:53 pm

Can just imagine Logan in his uniform. Bless him I am so pleased he liked his first day. A good sign. We too have had dreadful rain, just stopped. Take care now. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:12 am

Good morning everyone.After all the rain yesterday evening we have a lovely sunny day.Still windy out there though.I have a parcel coming today instead of tomorrow,so I hope I have time to pop to the shop first.I am tracking it but it doesn't say much yet.

I was sent a hostipal appointment ages ago for September for my hearing test results I had done in July.So I must search for the letter to find out the date for it.They are not sending reminders anymore either.So why send appts out so early. :roll:

I am going to a drawing group in September for 10 weeks its 2 hours a week.I can't draw at all so should be fun learning.Get me away from these 4 walls anyway and get a giggle with others. :roflmao:

Hope you have all got decent weather and am keeping out of trouble. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 am

Morning Dita and all. Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weather. Hope you find your ear date before too late. Will be fun in your drawing group. Pity it is not closer. Off to Costco to top up. Understand the tail end of the USA storms are going to hit us. Whatever is the weather playing at this year. Big hug for Dolly hope to be free later and soft hugs for pussies. Bet Andere is missing her lovely cat. Take care all and have a good day. Cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes