Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:37 pm

Thanks Andre, I meant play around with women, not the piano. Silly me. Take care all. Our sun has just started to shine, not too warm but dry so far. Hope all are o.k. and on the up. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:08 pm

Good evening sorry to be late today.I have been over to play on the xbox with Logan all afternoon.Got the 4pm bus back home.Quite chilly out now as the wind is getting up ready for tomorrow. :roll:

Just looked to see what was on this evening but there's nothing interesting for me.Will play some games on my tablet.A app is something you download from Play Store Penny.But I don't know if you can do that.

I was told today my granddaughter is going to Budapest? for the weekend with some friends.She does get around. :mrgreen:

Have a lovely evening everyone.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:37 pm

well come home maggieh. pleased you had a good time with Logan, Your granddaughter like mine. On the go all the time. Not to worry about App. This new laptop is super so o.k. for the time being. Take care and keep warm. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:40 pm

Goodmorning all.
Not a very bright day we have windy weather and showers.
Have just put a chicken in the oven for todays roast,and i am pottering around doing a few laundry jobs.
OH has a cough and thinks hes dying so hes just flopping about (nothing new).
Cant wait for Skating on ice to come on tonight,hope Jordan wins.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:46 pm

I too am looking forward to the programme. Fingers crossed.Tell your OH that I too have a cough but still have to do same jobs. Our weather has eased a little but we have had rain and gales. Poor birds, nesting early have nearly got blown away. One of the better 007 films on today. With Shaun Connery. My favourite. Take care all, big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:01 pm

Brilliant tonight and in the final. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:58 pm

Good evening well it nearly is.Better weather today after horrible day yesterday.The wind got up yesterday evening.Its quite cold today so heating back on.

I have walked to my sister's this morning instead of getting a bus.Then this afternoon I walked back home again.My body knows it has done the long walk.Then I had to go and drop a card into my friend as she wanted one for someone.I had to walk down and up her stairs.Then back up to my 2 flights,should sleep well tonight. :roll:

Apart from that above nothing exciting has happened here.

Have a nice evening all.
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:55 am

Heavens, Maggieh, I'm exhausted just from reading that! After 40+ years of living in a house with a lot of steep stairs and odd steps, I've completely adapted to life on one level now and I think would find it very difficult to return to a home with stairs! (However, it might be better for my waistline and general fitness if I did ... But that's another story)

A lovely bright but fresh morning here. My love!y daffodils are looking a bit beaten down by all the wind. Such a shame - it seems to happen every year!

Nothing much is going on here. My cleaning lady is busy making the kitchen and bathrooms sparkle; the washing machine is busy with the bath towels and I'm just enjoying a second cup of coffee. OH has sprained his wrist and can't handle the car at present so we won't be going far until it's recovered. He saw his GP about it yesterday because he was concerned he might have a fracture. Doc said it was pretty certain to be only a sprain as his hand was warm! And there I was thinking a warm hand meant that he's still alive!!

Hope everyone's holding it together and nobody's been blown away in the gales?
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:24 pm

Morning all, lovely and sunny here. Been rather windy but has died down a little. Know what you mean about stairs and age, I have a sewing room upstairs and OH has a large train set plus his office, but neither of us can manage the stairs. Thought of a stair lift but as we had the loft extended it would be too difficult to put in a chair lift. Never mind, going out for lunch today, might cheer me up. Only snag, no conversation. I do hope all on here are on the up. Soon be time to put clocks back, any changes this year??? Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:10 pm

Good afternoon.Who sent the wind to Kent.I had a struggle to walk in the wind by the harbour thought it wouldn't take much to blow me in the water,splash :doh: The bus I wanted was by the harbour.

Some poor old people were struggling to keep up on their feet. :roll:

Drawing was fun today drew a leek(food)then colour it in like abstacts.

I have 2 flights of stairs to climb to my flat Andere,but once inside it is like living in a bungalow.I do find it hard when I go to my son's as the bathroom is up a flight of stairs.It is ok coming down them. :roflmao:

I am going to enjoy my afternoon much more today as tomorrow Noddy will be here.I saw him on the bus today.I haven't had him here since February :mrgreen:

Have a lovely afternoon everyone.Take care in the wind.
maggieh

Postby dita » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:14 pm

Hi Penny and all, We are having rain at the moment, a bit of a change from all that lovely sunshine of late. Everything at this end almost the same really, OH is still not improving he went for his injection and wanted to see his GP but the guy is on holiday ----so My cough is driving me nuts and not helped by my already chest problems, that's enough of that subject. We have to put up with stairs here too, the worst of it is having the bathroom and toilet sitting next to the utility & kitchen, its a trip downstairs and through the house for the little girls room. Do hope you are all well ------soon be spring again. Take care everyone from Dolly and me xxxx :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:17 pm

Hi Dita and all, Not very nice here weather-wise. Seems as we get older we all have stair trouble. To be expected I guess' Hope you enjoy your day with Noddy.Poor you. Sorry about the cough Dita, are you taking anything special for it. Big black clouds have appeared with the odd dash of sunshine. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:08 pm

Just a quickie to say hope everyone is keeping well same as me.Done lots of walking today so I am worn out now.Lots of fresh air in my lungs. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:25 pm

Well done maggieh, Have to keep going these days, just watching snooker, OH delighted to sit and watch all day. Take care, Not very bright here and now getting very windy. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:05 pm

Greetings, all. Just back from a lovely day out in Stamford, a day trip with a local coach company. The weather was cold but mostly fine and it was market day so we ended up buying lots of goodies: local bacon, pies and pasties, cheese, cakes and scones. Found a place for lunch and a decent pub to while away the last hour when it turned really cold and rainy. Talked to some nice people on the coach ... Altogether a pleasant change! Now we're home, the rain is really siling down and it looks foul. Had planned to go to the local for dinner but it's so horrible I don't want to move so I'll cook the fish that's in the fridge ...

No firm plans for the weekend as yet. OH is still suffering with his sprained wrist so no driving at present. Stay warm and dry, all of you and have a good weekend.
Andere Richtingen

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes