Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:00 pm

Hi everyone, quite a lovely spring day here, been to Sainsburys for a few bits and bobs, these will keep us happy while I get my online shop next week. Dolly seems more cheerful since the vet did that little procedure Vannin, did find out that little problem can get quite painful if it gets impacted. Another thing- OH had spooked her and she is really timid despite her boisterous rowdy personality, she was after all a dog who had been ill treated when young and I think you know about that kind of happening Vannin, you have had to have much deep anxious thoughts when understanding little Trixies problem. Pleased to hear your OH's arm not too badly damaged Andere, actually sounds much the same as mine did those years ago, my thumb area was the most painful unless I jerked my arm. Guess your Grandaughter will be getting excited about her Sidney trip Penny---not be long now, seems such a short while since it first came to light. Maggieh my OH drops asleep for sometimes over 7hrs during the day and then sleeps all night, this illness is very hard to live with . Big hugs from Dolly and me, take care xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:05 pm

Hi all., maggieh re granddaughter/......July until next January. Time goes so quickly as you say Dita, seems Last year she started Uni. Just come back from Costco with son. Very busy today. Weather still very dull. Hope spring brightens up soon. So pleased Dolly is on the up. Big hug from me and same for little ones. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:02 pm

Hope you are all well,its been a bit quiet here.I will pop back tomorrow.

Going to settle down now with my tablet and play games. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:43 pm

been doing that all day, made bread this morning for chappie. he cane for some time and is coming Wednesday to trim some trees. Watched Saracens rugger this afternoon.Hope you enjoyed your class,,, Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:27 pm

Good morning.Lovely bright sunny day here.Sun is quite bright.I am off to Wetherspoons for my lunch at 1pm.Saves me cooking and washing up.

Hope your granddaughter has a lovely time out in Sydney, :mrgreen: Penny.Jade went to work in America for a few months last year,now she has a place to go again this year for 3 months.She had such a lovely time out there she couldn't wait to go back.Only thing is this time she is 21 so can have a vodka or two. :mrgreen:

I had a little treat lastnight.A little glass of baileys with a ice cube it went down a treat.It is called Country Cream its cheaper than Baileys but just as nice.Got it from Lidls.It is under 4.00.

Didnt see Logan yesterday as I had a appointment elsewhere that I didnt want to cancel.

What games are you playing Penny.Im still playing Wordscape adverts and all.Did download Classic Words but not keen on that one.Helps to keep the brain active though.

Have a good day everyone and keep smiling. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:00 pm

So pleased your granddaughter is enjoying life the same as Ellen. Don't get much about grandson, he is a quiet bloke.. He did well last week tho', on a night out some bloke stopped two students, one was grandson, and kept saying they pinched his bicycle, He got really nasty so grandson grabbed him and forced him to the pavement with a Judo hold. Seems to have worked very well. Man said sorry and went off. At least we know he can take care of himself. We used to use weatherspoons when we went caravanning. Will have to try and find a near one, always good food. Have a super afternoon, Hope Dita is soon on the up. Our young chappie came yesterday and is coming again on Wednesday to trim some trees. I need a break so perhaps I can send him on to you if Dita is not up to it. Have a super day. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Hi everyone, it is a bit thin on the ground as regards folks posting, do hope all are ok though. We are much the same OH is now falling asleep during meal times, the rattle of his cutlery falling on his plate is getting familiar but I still jump, still keeping my eye on Dolly because she is sometimes rather odd. I still struggle to keep up with it all and I am unable to walk very far-------not gonna moan though :) I see you have got Maggieh filling in for me Penny-------oh! well that's ok but hope Maaggieh doesn't expect me to entertain Noddy, don't need another Thanks :( .Big hugs from Dolly and me, take care of yourselves xx
dita

Postby vannin » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:26 pm

My daughter, s-i-l and Charlie went on the (million-plus) march in London yesterday. They are keen walkers anyway and don't mind being surrounded by noise and adding to it! Daughter has been ranting on Facebook for about a year re the Brexit situation. I won't be bringing it on here as I am feeling - like everyone - sick and tired of it all, the infighting among MPs who are supposed to be representing us.

I imagine she is hoarse today after probably enjoying letting it all out. Time to relax in the Spring-like weather. :sunglasses: My magnolias are out really full this year, looking glorious. My lady gardener and her hubby will be back tomorrow after the winter off. She brought hubby on board last year when he retired from working as a wood engineer. I never previously knew about wood engineers. If I had to make big preparations :rolleye11: such as breadmaking and practising the art of seduction, it would all be too much hassle these days so I am glad to keep Jane (plus Graham)who has been coming for eleven years now. I dread the day she will mention her own retirement.
vannin

Postby Penny » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:59 pm

Do hope you will carry on ok Dita. I have one the same but he simply does not want to do anything. Just mention food and he cant wait. He is now watching snooker having eaten his tea. I hope you are feeling fine on Wednesday, he keeps asking when am I seeing Dita. Give Dolly a big hud and same for little ones. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:44 pm

Good morning all on this lovely sunny morning.It is chilly out though,not as warm as yesterday.

It is so noisy here as the man in the flat underneath mine is having a new kitchen fitted today,there has been banging,drilling and heavy noise.So I thought I would go out for a while to the shop.Out side in the road are the watermen with a big crane digging a big hole in the road.Further down the road is 3 men cutting tree's and that is so noisy :roll:

If Dita isnt up to the young fella popping into her on Wednesday send him over to me.I will give him cheese on toast and a cup of tea. :roflmao: Its not noddy week this week once a fortnight.He is another one that just happy watching tv or sleeping. :roflmao:

Your hubby is excused Dita as he is poorly,can't be a lot of fun for you though.Good job you have Dolly.

My grandson didnt go to uni,Penny.He is very quiet and shy.Jade is full of life and friendly.Good for you to know that your grandson can stick up for himself when needed.

Have a lovely afternoon everyone.Too chilly to sit in gardens though. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Hi, all from bright and breezy Lincs. It's a lovely, although quite cool, day and my washing is out on the line getting an airing. The spring flowers are still looking great but the weeds are popping up, too, in every available space So my lady gardener will be making her first visit of the year on Thursday. I don't make bread for her but she always appreciates a mug of my freshly brewed Americano before she starts work.

Dita, your OH's problem sounds dreadful. I didn't know much about narcolepsy so I Googled it and then wished I hadn't. Itmust be a constant worry that he's going to doze off in the middle of doing something and hurt himself or damage something. :bighugs: to you if it helps at all..

Can't help feeling a bit sorry for Vannin's Charlie, being taken on that march and spending the day among those ranting, chanting hordes -I would have been terrified if taken to an event like that as a child. I'm still crowd-phobic now so can only imagine how I might have felt as a child in such a crowd! I trust they've all recovered their voices now?

PS. I've just seen Maggieh's post - agree it's not warm enough to sit outside but would you want to, with all that racket going on?? It sounds like a complete madhouse down your way!
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:14 pm

Hello everyone, as Andere says its a nice fine day here in Lincs, also, thanks for the remarks about OH's narcolepsy it is a rotten thing to suffer from and even worse when its along side other illnesses too + it doesn't help me or Dolly because there is always anxiety around and my own health problem to deal with--------however there are folk around with much much worse lives so I am lucky really :) In fact Penny, I am going to concentrate on Wednesday and get myself sorted to entertain our young virile friend--------Sorry Maggieh. OH fancied chicken Tikka for his lunch, I opted for Chicken tarka----its a little 'otter' Big hugs from Dolly and me and take care of yourselves xxxxx
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:07 pm

So sorry about your OH. Will make bread Tuesday evening so that I can send young chappie over to you earlier on Wednesday. Sorry maggeigh, we will forward him on whenever possible. Beautiful sunny day here and not too cold. Big hug for Dolly and same for Little ones. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:04 pm

This thread has made me giggle with chat about this young gardener can i share him too :roflmao:
twin1947

Postby Penny » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:55 pm

Be delighted to add you to his list. He wears Dita and me out, worth every minute of course. After maggeih who can only manage every other week we should all be able to keep him fighting fit. Thanks for making the offer twin. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes