Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby twin1947 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:20 pm

He may have trouble parking hes car though,unless he has a bicycle he can put it in the front garden. :sunglasses:
twin1947

Postby Penny » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:36 pm

Sorry we will have to think of another way. He has a white van. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:38 pm

Dita "OH fancied chicken Tikka for his lunch, I opted for Chicken tarka----its a little 'otter' lol :roflmao: :roflmao:

You must be feeling better to be posting jokes! Lee Mack has transferred gender and arrived on the Rowan Tree! :rolleye11:

Andere, yes, my first thought about Charlie joining the march was soon dispelled when I saw some selfies and ''proper pics"
of him sharing great times with other young ones. I don't think he and my s-i-l did the whole route, but met up with Claire at a prearranged point towards the finish.
vannin

Postby dita » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:03 pm

Hi everyone..... :bighugs: Vannin it seems you were the only one to follow my joke--------my sis-in-law texted that to me and I laughed, thank goodness you noticed too :) :grouphug: ------ :butt: that's :butt: for the rest :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :cheeky4:
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:12 pm

Just re-read your post and took in the Tarka bit. Very good. Hope all going well Dita. Take care and be ready for his visit tomorrow, Big hug for Dolly. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:36 pm

dita wrote:Hi everyone..... :bighugs: Vannin it seems you were the only one to follow my joke--------my sis-in-law texted that to me and I laughed, thank goodness you noticed too :) :grouphug: ------ :butt: that's :butt: for the rest :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :cheeky4:

I did laugh at your joke Dita,but I didn't remark on it,as I had already posted. :roflmao: :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby maggieh » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:53 pm

Good afternoon another lovely sunshine day.

After speaking on the phone to my sister yesterday afternoon I went to make a cup of coffee,but,no water in the cold tap.I boiled water up from the hot tap instead.We had no water from 4pm to 9.15.

I am having a busy cleaning day,gets boring just sitting. :mrgreen: I could look out the window and watch bob the builders playing with a big crane and digging a big hole.They are mending pipes below ground. :mrgreen:

I have been thinking its no point the young man coming to me as I haven't got a garden for him to work in. :groaner:

Have a nice afternoon everyone.Take care.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:21 pm

What a time you are having maggieh, will wait until you are all back to normal, not to worry about young chappie, not the work he will be ready for. Just been out for lunch, son was coming but like us all, got his days mixed up and spent Frid,Sat And Sunday on his boat. Unfortunately it was Sat, Sunday and Monday so he has some catching up to do. Lovely and sunny here and no wind as yet. Take care, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:31 pm

Dita, your crack about chicken tarka made me grin so, before I was really aware of what I was doing, I started putting the ingredients for dinner together and realised I was making ....chicken curry! Oh, the power of suggestion!

It's quite cool here today but fine and occasionally sunny. I went into town this morning - took two bras back to M&S that I bought last week. Both allegedly the same size (my size, according to M&S' own measuring guide). One was so tight I could barely breathe, the other was big enough to accommodate Dolly Parton. I got a refund and was just feeling smug about leaving a shop with more money than I went in with when I spotted a lovely white shirt that I just had to have, p!us a string of sparkly beads that will look great with it. So now I've got £10 less than i went in with! Ho, hum!

Sounds like Maggieh has the same water pipe installers we had a few years ago. Weeks of upheaval and noise, road closures and the water going off at odd times without warning. We were all heartily glad when they finished and moved on.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:24 pm

Hi Dita and all, rather busy today. Don't think chappie will make it to today Dita. He has such a job doing the trees here so ha brought his father along to hold the ladder as the trees and hedges are rather high.Looking at his father, I think we have some on hand if young chappie is too busy but not today. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:03 pm

Good day everyone.I enjoyed drawing today plus we had a laugh.Nice bunch of ladies all in same age group.
We drew a big and little vase with daffodils in it then coloured it in after.

Not very bright weather here today it is rather overcast.

Anyone watching Live planet on TV,it is lovely seeing the fish below the waters and the whales etc.
Tonight is the final of Masterchef at 9.So that is what I will be watching.

Hope the young man is on his way to Dita now,he will cheer her up. :mrgreen:

Have a nice evening and keep warm and snug.
maggieh

Postby maggieh » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:40 pm

Good afternoon.I am feeling weary now after my walk back from the town.But I wouldn't get a very good peaceful sleep here this afternoon,with the workmen underneath my flat.They are sanding the floors now thats sounds awful noisy.

I have been out and brought another pair of jeans today the others were shorter for my legs.I have longer legs :roflmao:

Going to get up in the morning and at some point cut my hair then colour it.Not going out tomorrow.Got to cover my grey streaks up,hey ho.

Hope you have all had a nice day so far. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby dita » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:22 pm

Hi Penny and all, young man didn't turn up after all, was prepared but I felt relieved really as I am still below par, Maggieh do hope you can support his demands in case I cannot, would hate to deprive him of his needs :) Hope its quieter at your place now, see you are giving your self a make over-----hope your hair turns out well, those sand machines are a bit noisy there will be lots of vibration. Hope OH's arm ok Andere, also hope your chicken curry was tasty, your chat about bras being bad fitting was just like my experiences when buying a new one. Dolly seems to have perked up again Penny, think its all those hugs you keep sending her :) take care everyone and look after yourselves xxxxxxxx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:29 pm

Hi maggieh, wondered where everyone is. Been for an afternoon by the canal/lake side. Saw 3 barges moving today. Quite a change from normal silence. Lovely and sunny here today. Pity about the noise below. We don't hear a thing except sometimes an plane zooming low. Gardens look super now young chappie and dad have finished. Birds in and out all day finishing off their nests. Do hope everyone is O>K> Take care. cheers Penny ......just joined in same as time Dita. Young chappie coming again Saturday. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones.
Penny

Postby Penny » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:23 pm

Evening all. Anyone about. Been a lovely day today. Clocks go ON Sunday. Talk about 'foodie' OH had lunch, slept until 5.30, not a word yhe said to me, what are you doing for tea. Only wanting me to cook again after a Roast Lunch. Refused and gave him pate on soft bread. Young chappie coming tomorrow at midday so hope you will be fit and able Dita, such a healthy young chap. Anyone remember the second show On Ice. Trying yo remember the name. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes