Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi Penny and all, its been a dully drizzly morning but the sun peeping through now, hopefully for the rest of the day. How lovely to see the pics of Sons wife & daughter sitting there like Lamb and Lettuce scoffing in that posh Hotel :) :cheeky4: my appetite is very restricted too these days and the size of the platefuls these days is ginormous and can put me off a bit especially when these cooking programmes are on tv. I still feel pretty under par so we wont be having much champagne and caviar later Penny or I would have invited you over, think it maybe something or nothing for me today but OH really enjoying the steak, thankyou xx. Do hope you have a lovely weekend, big hugs from Dolly and me Penny :) :grouphug: and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:05 pm

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary Dita and your hubby.How many years is it.?

Hope you are feeling better now after yesterdays upset tummy.Have a lovely evening.
maggieh

Postby dita » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:28 pm

Thanks Maggieh, we have been married 38yrs, it's 2nd marriage for both of us. Tummy easier but I'm feeling washed-out, was pleased the rain came down because I had little energy for entertaining Penny 's young man :( we are not doing anything exciting.
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:32 pm

Now get to bed and have a lovely nights sleep (only). Sent young chappie home early so that you could use the time more to your liking. ha ha. cheers Penny :butt: :butt: :exactly:
Penny

Postby Penny » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:06 pm

Morning Dita and all. Expect, like me, everyone is busy. Had such a lot of minced beef n the freezer decided to make chilli, I have noodles OH has very large baked potato. Followed by Ice-cream. Had to chose the latter as I have made the chilli a little hot. Motor racing to watch this afternoon. Weather very odd. Looks lovely one minute then stormy the next. Are you up Dita after your night of canoodling. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones to pussies. I can just imagine Andere.s puss this week. Must be so excited. Hope Maggieh and grandson enjoy today. Now, pick yourselves up and start posting. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:34 pm

Hi Penny and all,-----canoodling-----what ever is that Penny?? I see Hamilton has made :Pole position hee hee. Sister In law coming tomorrow, have made a Lasagne also done a bit of baking this morning which will be ok for lunch, we could go out somewhere but it means we will have no sooner had a cuppa, and spent a couple of hours in a pub feeding,then come home and after another hour or so they will be heading back to Lancs, but doing what we do is more work on my part but it means we spend a more quality time together :) Dolly will take over anyway they visit her -not us. Keep trying to pick myself up a bit, think I am a pain in my own neck really Penny, do hope you are ok, can imagine your family in Turkey are on your mind, do hope they are having a good time the lucky devils. :cheeky4: Big hugs from Dolly :bighugs: and me Penny, and do take care all xx :grouphug:
dita

Postby maggieh » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:56 pm

dita wrote:Thanks Maggieh, we have been married 38yrs, it's 2nd marriage for both of us. Tummy easier but I'm feeling washed-out, was pleased the rain came down because I had little energy for entertaining Penny 's young man :( we are not doing anything exciting.

Well done on 38 years married you must have made the right choice second time round. :mrgreen: I didn't make 7 years but never mind. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby maggieh » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:06 pm

Good evening everyone I have been out most of the day.Done loads of walking to and from bus stops.The longest walk was this afternoon from my son's into Sandwich town I will sleep well tonight.Had a lovely few hours with Logan but it whizzed past today.

Was spitting with rain when I got off the bus tonight.

I am looking forward to Strictly Come Dancing tonight I think one gets voted out tonight.I don't think it will be Debbie Mcgee though.Who are you routing for Dita and Penny or is it too early yet?
Have a lovely time with your company tomorrow Dita. :mrgreen: And have a nice Sunday Penny :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:27 pm

Started this earlier but decided to watch Strictly. Fantastic tonight. As of real dancing I think Debbie or the very first young man should win. Not sure who will be off tomorrow, think it might be the vicar or the comedian. Pleased you had a good day maggieh. Give Logan a hug from us all. Take care. Hope Dita is getting plenty of rest corner busy day on Sunday. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:44 am

Good morning everyone.Don't know what is good about it though.We have got heavy rain and very windy what a start to October.Not sure if I can be bothered to go out to the shop in this,may be worse tomorrow though.

Strictly was good lastnight.Ruth was better lastnight than lastweek.I think maybe Brian Conley will be gone tonight or the 2 you said Penny.I can't dance for a toffee. :roflmao:

Hope Dita has a lovely afternoon with her company.Have a nice day Penny.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:35 pm

Hi Maggieh, sorry about the weather. Loved the dancing last night and as you say, she was better. Got her leg fixed. Used to go dancing for years and ended as partner with the instructor. I adored that time. Wishing Dita a wonderful day, she deserves it. Nothing planned today. Waiting for news from Turkey. The pics my son had are fantastic. Seems a wonderful hotel with its own beach. Will please granddaughter and DIL as they both love anything to do with the water. Have a good day yourself and if you see Logan give home a big hug from us all. Will be back later. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:22 pm

Hi Penny and all, thanks so much your wishes Penny and Maggieh, visitors arrived around 12am and went at 6pm they are both lovely people and I am proud to say that although they are my inlaws we are very close and I don't know what I would do without them. Hope you have had more news from Turkey Penny, bet they are having a good time, bit niffed though because we could be there too :( I would like to hug Logan too Maggieh , in fact the both of you could come on holiday with us two ladies of Pleasure :). Just nipped on to say Hello and now I'm gonna see who has got knocked off Strictly, didn't know who to knock off myself. Big hugs from Dolly and me Penny, and take care Maggieh and all xxx :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:53 am

Morning Dita and all. Nice morning so far but a bit doubtful as to the rest of the day.Hope all are back to normal and ready to start posting.very quiet everywhere. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. I can just imagine Andere.s lovely puss, you will have a busy week making up Andere. Hoping everyone is ok. So pleased your weekend went well Dita, now get some rest ready for the next excitement. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:33 pm

Hi Penny and all, quite windy and sunny. Do hope your family did not fly the Monarch way Penny? Hope you are feeling ok, have you had anymore pics yet?? Andere will be busy this week hope all goes well as she has that little break she was mentioning. Had a bit of a hoover and flick around with the duster, trying to take it easy as I am lacking in energy which has nothing to do with our visitors of yesterday------but more with a bit of a chest infection following my upset tum last week. of course OH was in hospital and what did he pick up and pass on to me eh! ? Got to blame someone have I not :) Hugs from us both Penny, and take care all xxx Upsetting about this Vegas massacre !! take care all.
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:57 am

Morning Dita and all. Just off to Costco as running out of the usual... Do hope you are feeling better Dita, trouble as we get older a slight chill or such takes a time to get over. Not heard more from Turkey. A message was sent but as son has again upgraded my phone I can.t use the thing. Lovely weather today,hope it continues. Have a good day all and take care vannin. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for pussies. Cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes