Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Hi again, didn't get to feed the ducks today, hubby got worried as no word from young chappie so rang him. He is coming later so had to dash around preparing a loaf for him. Will be here at 5pm. not sure if he will make it to you tonight Dita as he will be a bit later than usual Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. cheers Penny,
Penny

Postby Penny » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:35 pm

Dita and Maggieh, put in 'Emilly Wallis -Anti stress books. fantastic. Son bought me three and I have just finished No.1,It is kind of drawing pictures, the first one is following numbers all over the page until the picture of an animal or something else appears. Am just starting No. 2 about marine life, been on page one for ages., turning out to be a octopus. Have a look on Internet anyway. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:16 am

Morning Dita and all, at last some rain. Started about 9, very light and now stopped again. At least enough for the grass to recover...Nothing planned today, just as well. Take care all and have a good weekend. Big hug for Dolly and little ones. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Hi Penny and all, raining here again, waited for our young man to come and sort me out but he didn't turn up, guess he was still with you having his 'Bread & Butter' Penny :) :) Must have a look at the books you mentioned they sound good. Too wet for football but Dolly sends you a hug Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Hi, all.
I think it's just stopped raining for the first time since the very early hours but I don't feel hopeful that it'll stay dry for long if the colour of the sky is anything to judge by. LK is very fed up. She keeps looking at sodden Out then looking at me and yowling miserably to demand that I do something about it. Sorry, Puss!
OH is sitting grumpily at his desk; not sure what's up with him and I've had a busy afternoon in the kitchen making celery soup and braised cabbage. Hoping it will be better tomorrow so we can go to the Apple Day festivities at East Markham. Try and keep dry, all and get your thermal PJs ready, it's supposed to be really cold tonight.
Andere Richtingen

Postby twin1947 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:20 am

Goodmorning all,

After a wet afternoon and evening last night,we now have a lovely sunny day,with plenty of leaves been blown from the trees and i only swept up on friday.
Nothing going on here today so another lazy day :lol:
We are having a new roof put on OH workshop tomorrow so keeping fingers & toes crossed for good weather.
Oh well enjoy your day every one.
twin1947

Postby dita » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:24 am

Hi Penny and everyone, good luck with the roof Twin, we had our main roof repaired also the aviary re-roofed by our brother-in-law last weekend when they came over for a couple of days to see us on our Wed Anniversary :) some celebration really but it was so kind of him as it used to be his job before he retired. We have got lovely sunshine today after all the rain yesterday. Big hug from Dolly Penny , and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:58 pm

Hi Dita and all, lovely day here too but a little chilly. Been watching Grand Prix in Japan. Very good afternoon. Not a breath of wind anywhere so perhaps another dry spell. Have to wait and see.Big hug for Dolly and little ones. Take care all. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby Penny » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:07 am

Morning Dita and all. Lovely and sunny here at present and clear sky. Fingers crossed. Did you or maggieh check the books yet?. Only asking, not to worry. Nothing planned. OH due for blood test today but misread time so missed it and got to wait two weeks now. I hope everyone is keeping well and enjoying the day. Big hug for Dolly and little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:37 am

Hi Penny and all, by heck! you were on the ball this morning :) Do you know I was determined to check those books out and completely forgot, thanks I will do it today Penny. Its a lovely sunny day and it has already drawn me into the garden to do a little weeding-------didn't last long I'm doing lunch now. Dolly sends you a big hug Penny and take care everyone xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:26 pm

Penny wrote:Dita and Maggieh, put in 'Emilly Wallis -Anti stress books. fantastic. Son bought me three and I have just finished No.1,It is kind of drawing pictures, the first one is following numbers all over the page until the picture of an animal or something else appears. Am just starting No. 2 about marine life, been on page one for ages., turning out to be a octopus. Have a look on Internet anyway. cheers Penny

Hello Penny.I have googled the books.They look good.Will get one from ebay later. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby dita » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:12 pm

Hi Penny and all, Like Maggieh I looked at the books last night , they look great and will probably get a couple for myself, hope the print is good because my eyesight is not brilliant as a few reviews have mentioned a little difficulty in that direction. Hugs from Dolly and me for now, will get back later xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:00 pm

Hi, everyone.
What a gorgeous, sunny autumn day! Deliciously warm and just generally absolutely fab! I was out just after brekky hoovering up fallen leaves to make the place look a little tidier; it'll be an ongoing job now until sometime in November. I just hope it's as warm as this next week when we're having our windows replaced then we won't need to huddle with our coats on indoors!

I thought for a moment this morning that Dita & Dolly had come for a visit! A woman with a tiny (and very pretty) little white dog came to the door. She actually wanted my neighbour, who minds dogs while their owners are away but had come to the wrong house.

Nothing much to add as it's a quiet week, so far. Just a big smile and a wave to everyone
Andere Richtingen

Postby maggieh » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Good afternoon.Lovely sunny day here too nice and warm in the sunshine.

I have been busy looking at curtains on line.They are coming between the 12th and 15th October.They are going to replace my teal ones.New ones are going to be black they will blend in with my furnishings. :mrgreen:

Drawing group tomorrow not to fussed about it at the moment though. :sad:

Bet it is lovely hoovering the leafs up Andere,mind you don't suck LK up.

Not much to write about today.Have a jolly afternoon everyone.
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:25 pm

Oh,Maggieh. I have a vision now of you living in a monochrome world - black curtains, black leather sofas, black ash cabinets against white walls and carpets? With maybe an odd scarlet-framed b&w photo on the wall for contrast? (I expect I've got that all wrong but I can't help the pictures that come into my head).

No danger of hoovering up LK by the way - the minute I press the ON switch, she heads for the hills!
Andere Richtingen

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes