Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:39 pm

Not to worry, realised you must have seen the ending. OH overdid his afternoon nap so no duck to feed today. Tell Dolly, on my way. Wish the new judge would stay, I thought he was great. Just going to prepare my order for Sainsbury's delivery on Wednesday. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:06 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Bit late today as I had a little noddy earlier on. :roll: The washing machine woke me up.

Has been lovely weather here the pass few days nice and warm in the sun.Looks like I am going to have to turn the heating on soon.

Going for my flu jab in the morning ouch.

I enjoyed the dancing on Saturday and the stand in judge was lovely.Wish he could swop places with Bruno.Bruno gets on my nerves. :roflmao:

Have a nice evening I must go and do my dinner.I will answer your posts tomorrow. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:27 pm

Hello from sunny Lincs. Another beautiful day - sunny and breezy and fresh. The washing's on the line and the man who fitted the blinds at our new windows has just left after a job well done and everything looks much better now! I'm delighted with the pale green ones in the living room and the cornflower blue in my bedroom, especially and longing for spring so we can get the decorating done and complete the "look".

Now, I'm waiting in for a parcel otherwise I'd go out somewhere and enjoy what's left of autumn. Hope your ducks get fed today, Penny!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:34 pm

morning Dita and all, Lovely day again, rather cold but expected. No duck feed today as we are out for lunch. Likewise, we are awaiting a parcel. I do hope everyone is well. Had the chappie hear this morning measuring up for the last set of door/window frames. Finally all windows etc will be plastic, much better to keep clean and don't wear away like wood. Give Dolly a big hug and same for little ones. Will be over later for a game. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:36 pm

Hi Penny and all, Its really sunny here again guess we have a little more wind than of late but that good for drying mi draws :) So there is two lucky folk having new windows and doors//frames--- envy envy, ours are ready for changing too they look a bit dingy with that horrible white plastic. Dolly looking forward to that game Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:13 am

Oh dear! Horrible white plastic? And there I was, thinking how smart my house looks now!

It's another fine day, quite cool but I hung the sheets outside anyway. They can always finish off in the airing cupboard. No particular plans for today so I'll just take life as it comes. Enjoy your drawing today, Maggieh.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:07 pm

Morning Dita and everyone. Not to worry Andere, plastic is just the job these days. Mine have all been done and am just awaiting the front porch windows and door. My neighbour has just begun and is changing all hers. I think Dita meant someone else's windows. Have to wait till she wakes up. Have just been busy making marmalade. A very tiring job so am having a sit for an hour. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. Hope UK? is enjoying her own entrance now. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:18 pm

Good morning everyone.

I didn't go drawing today Andere.I had the dreaded flu injection yesterday and have ended up with a very sore arm.I do normally get a sore arm.But not like this one.Its the arm I draw with too.

Lovely sunny day here but a bit windy.Lazy day for me,just do what needs doing.

It is lovely your daughter is buying her own flat Andere.I also rent from a landlord but my rent is quite cheap compared to some places.The only way I will be moving from here is when my time is up. :sad:

Have you been feeding the ducks lately Penny?All the years we have fed ducks with bread,now we not allowed too.

Wrap up warm and go and play a game of footy with Dolly.Dita.In between doing your chores that is.lol.
I haven't got my new black curtains up yet,I have had them almost a month. :cry:

Have a jolly afternoon everyone.No nodding off. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby dita » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:29 pm

Hi Penny and all, just wait while I have yawn------have just got up :roflmao: Our windows and doors are white yucky plastic now but ours were all firstly replaced in the 80's and some have also been replaced again a few years ago. The fact that all window surrounds and doors too do get damaged throughout their lifetime has to be taken into consideration, the Guarantee was for 10yrs if I remember rightly. Anyway I leave it in your court now------maybe we will all be back in 10yrs for further discussion :) :magnify: Do hope your arm not feeling so sore today Maggieh, sorry to hear you had to miss your drawing class, you have reminded me that my curtains need changing for winter, its a job I find easy to forget. I am looking forward to a lovely jar of your special marmalade Penny I ate the last one with a teaspoon before I had chance to use the toaster. Dolly says its too nice outside so I've promised her a game, she sends you a hug Penny and please take care everyone xx :grouphug:
dita

Postby vannin » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:28 pm

My UPVC window frames, sills and imitation shutters have been in situ for a long time so it was the eighties or nineties. They had a phase of drab appearance, but my window cleaner is very good, including all that as well as glass, for only a pound or two extra. So the whiteness has returned but maybe shortlived if Winter is to be as bad as these dire warnings.
vannin

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:23 pm

The white uPVC windows we had installed at our old house in the mid 80s still looked absolutely fine when we sold it this year. I'd hate to think I have to go through this hassle again in only 10 years time!

Maggieh, my arm was incredibly sore after this year's flu vaccine for about a week, much more so than usually. I wonder what they did this year to make that happen? OH, on the other hand, had the same injection right after me and didn't notice it after the first 24 hours. I'm left handed and always insist on vaccinations into my R arm. Hope it improves soon. :bighugs:

Penny, LK is blissfully happy with her own independent doors! To prove it, she keeps coming and going through them just to demonstrate that she can! Her people are also happy that they don't have to keep feeling guilty because the puss went out and we forgot to let her back in!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:01 pm

Morning Dita and all. Lovely sunny start after a freezing night. Hope everyone is keeping warm' So pleased UK is happy with her new door. Hope we don't get the snow which is forecast in some areas. Dreadful afternoon yesterday, my big Panasonic bread machine broke down after about ten years. So am left with my original small one. OH keeps saying he will buy me another big one but have said I will think about it as there only two of us {apart from chappie and one or two I give a loaf to } Anyone doing anything special today, we will be feeding the ducks etc. We did not make it yesterday ad I was bored silly. Just preparing lunch. Big hug for Dolly and same for little ones. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:41 pm

Hi Penny and all its sunny again despite a few black clouds keeps coming over too. Cannot help but laugh about the :) yukky :) white plastic, we do still have most of the original ones which were put in during 1983 although the glass in a few has been changed and we did have all that insulation put all of the outside of the house 3 or 4 yrs ago, this did not do the windows any favours + we do live out in the sticks so no protection from the elements, must advantage those that do live in built up areas...…..was going to say put that in your pipe and smoke it-------but better not :) Sorry about your big bread machine Penny, for goodness sake do not forget your young man who relies on you for his supply. Dolly sends big hugs to you and take care all xx
dita

Postby vannin » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Yesterday COLD and again today. Postman still in shorts.
vannin

Postby dita » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:47 pm

:roflmao: :clicker: :sunglasses: :exactly: :bighugs: :bighugs:
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes