Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:23 pm

Hi Dita and all, back to normal, will have to search for something to moan about. Only kidding, nice if you all to put up with me and it for so long.
I hope the earthquake didn't cause any damage. Only just heard of it. Young chappie just gone so get ready Dita, on his way. Looks great in his shorts. It looks as though we have a few days of sunshine ahead, hope all share the same. Is it me or does anyone think there is such a load of rubbish and old repeats on TV.? Big hug for Dolly and soft hug for all pussies. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:31 pm

Dont watch a lot of tv as dont get hands on controls lol.
twin1947

Postby dita » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:18 am

Hi Penny and all, what super news for you Penny getting them horrible restricting bandages off your legs, can imagine the relief you must be feeling. We didn't feel the earthquake either Andere, and no one else around here as far as I know. On the 23rd of April 1992 we were on Holiday in the USA and there was an earthquake there which we felt, also in this area a few years ago we had one and I felt that, it was midnight-ish, I was still up and thought a bull-dozer had hit the wall. Enough of that your young mans visit was more exciting than any of the quakes Penny, his shorts with those legs---so enthralling??? Just heard Trumpy ????? Big hugs from Dolly Penny, and take care all xx :grouphug:
dita

Postby maggieh » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:29 pm

So pleased you have got your bandages off now Penny.Bet your legs feel cold now with no padding on them.

Good afternoon everyone,funny old weather here,really cold wind out side.Sun comes out now and again.

Had a trip to town with Janet today which was lovely just the two of us.Had a natter like women do. :roflmao:

I brought some more paper plates today for drawing or painting on.Nice cheap pressy for Logan.On Saturday I took some plates over and he was so excited with them.We all sat in the garden with him painting a plate each.Then back indoors with pencils and plates.That is all he done right up to when I left at 3.40.But he didn't want me to come home. :sad:

Today they had to take a pet into school,well their cat doesn't like it in a basket,so they borrowed a tortoise. :mrgreen:
Drawing tomorrow is gardening tools I have been trying to draw at home.Get a rough idea.
Granddaughter is enjoying herself out in America.Logan said Jade wont be here for my 5th birthday but she will be for my 6th. :mrgreen:

Hope I haven't bored the socks off you all.Have a jolly afternoon.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Never boring maggeih, as most of us only have adult grandchildren it is lovely to hear what the very young are doing. Our weather had been very dull until about 5 pm then the sun decided to pop out. I hope you are keeping a book of pictures of your drawings, give you something to brag about when you are hung up in the Art Gallery. Take care cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Good afternoon.It is a lovely warm sunny day here.Hope you have all got nice weather.

Had a lovely drawing session today drawing a garden scene with pots etc.The time just flew pass.

Am now waiting for the walking ashtray to arrive,he is a bit later today.He will be full of chat for 10 mins then eat and sleep. :dunno: Later on I will take my recycled rubbish downstairs for a walk.
Just had a thought maybe he is out on a date :roflmao:

It should be fish and chips tonight so he will have another walk. :rolleye11:

Have a lovely peaceful afternoon everyone.
maggieh

Postby dita » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:48 pm

Hi Penny and all, sunny earlier but looks on the change now. Panic set In this morning, up at 6.30 made cuppa and with Dolly on my knee having a cuddle when I felt this large lump----this thing was attached which looked like a bean until one end proved it as a body cos there was signs of head & feet. It was a large Deer tick known to carry Lymes disease very often. We were at the vets at 8am to see if they could give her an injection to help in case it had carried the infection, seemed a wasted journey in a way because they said they do not give anything unless they develop symptoms. The flea and tick deterrent I use does not protect it from that particular tick-------but it does now----have changed the product. Big hugs from Dolly and take care all xx
Maggieh You are never a bore With or Without Socks xxx :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:54 pm

Goodness me, poor Dolly. You did the right thing of course. Hope all turns out well We have developed some heavy wind here, not a good sign as it is also rather dull. Just when I thought we were about to enjoy a glimpse of summer.Fingers crossed. Have to laugh, the number of times I keep my fingers crossed,I will have to stop otherwise they will be permanently bent. take care, catch you later. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Hi, all. I hope Dolly's ok and doesn't develop any nasty symptoms. It makes my skin crawl, thinking of the nasty beasties our beloved pets can pick up. Uuuuugh!
Lovely summer day today, got the washing dry and ironed, but it's gone moody now. Off to the pub for quiz night shortly. Such a wild life I lead.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:02 am

Morning Penny and all, its a blustery day and my S.I.L has just text to say they are having 54 MPH winds in Blackpool at the moment??? Dolly seems ok this morning, bathed the area with salt & water where the lump was yesterday as the vet advised, the small scab came off and it bled a lot, will just have to hope the horrible thing was clear of nasties Andere------Thanks for yours and Pennys comments. Hope you are both well and looking forward to the Footie :) will pop back later, Hugs from Dolly and me xxx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:28 am

Footie? What's that? I have absolutely no interest in sporting activities so shall simply behave in my usual way. As we don't have a TV, I won't even be joining in with those of my non football fan friends who'll be moaning about re-scheduled programmes. Life's too short for football or television! (In my opinion :lol: )

Very windy here also but no sign of rain so I've hung the bath towels outside to dry; had to wrestle them on to the line, they kept trying to wrap themselves around me! If they blow away,it'll be an excuse to buy new ones. I love buying towels, it's one of my cures for depression.

Best wishes to Dolly, I hope she continues to be well. LK is outside, behaving like a March hare in the wind, all skittish and chasing leaves and shadows!
Andere Richtingen

Postby twin1947 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Goodafternoon all,
Blowing a gale here too,although the sun is now forceing its self out.
We have 2 football supporters either side of us with there flags flying in there gardens,we are not into football either.
twin1947

Postby dita » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:41 pm

I'm not interested much in the game of football, but I do have some dear Russian friends who are, they are trying to give a good welcome to the world and I wish them all Good Luck. Just watching the opening ceremony with Robbie Williams and some beautiful scenery makes me forget all the troubles in the world and that's enough for me anyway :)
dita

Postby dita » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:49 am

Hi Penny and all, its a cloudy day with bright spots popping in now and again. Hope all is well with everyone.
dita

Postby maggieh » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:42 pm

Good day everyone.Wow it is hot outside,I have just got back from the shop carrying a heavy bag of shopping.

Its a change from old men chatting to me,I had a young lad in his 20's chatting away to me as he was waiting for the rubbish cart to empty the bins in.He said good afternoon,I said not yet its not midday yet. :roflmao: He was sweating well suppose you would be lugging big bins around.He had long trousers on Dita and Penny. :roflmao:

Am having a lazy sort of day as I will be with Logan tomorrow drawing etc.Have got more paper plates for him.

Is anyone here Watching Love Island?Its the first time I have sat and watched it,my granddaughter said Nan you will enjoy it.It is a young persons show,but I have had a giggle from it. :mrgreen:

Hope Dolly is better after the nasty tick in her.

Have a jolly afternoon everyone.
maggieh

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes