Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:25 am

Hi everyone, it is a weather change here for sure--dull and drab. I lived in a caravan years ago in my other life, my ex was a contractor and I accompanied him very often, I loved living in it. Hope Logan gets settled into school Maggieh after the holidays, my Grandaughter started back too, it her year8. Penny I can imagine you would have loved to say YES to your son, I would have been biting my lip and I bet you were :( Big hugs from Dolly and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:33 am

Morning all. Weather same as yesterday changeable but no rain. Hope everyone is well. Fingers crossed for Dolly today.We await news Dita. Nothing planned today so going to have an easy day (I hope). Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:46 pm

Afternoon everyone, just got back from the vets, she certainly needs at least 1 tooth out, and there is a couple more almost out already. Ian the vet is taking it out tomorrow, it is a large back Molar so he will have to give her anesthetic, we take her in at 8.30am. I hardly slept a wink last night worrying about it because we have had so much bother in the past, bit stupid of me really...….anyway. We haven't had rain here today but it has felt as a sea-fret/ mist, can imagine we may get a shower later tonight. Prepared the last of my plums for the freezer today, will give them to my sis in law when she visits, she is into making Rhubarb + Gin wines and there some more of that growing too, its been a good year for Rhubarb but not Victoria Plums. Big hug to Penny and everyone from Dolly she'll be back to see you later with a sparkling clean smile xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:09 pm

Good afternoon.It is overcast here in Kent.We have had rain on and off today.But its not cold.

I brought a new rug for the living room to go by the settee.But when I said to noddy its shorter than I expected he said never mind.I said I do mind as its not long enough.grr to him.

I am waiting for nextdoors water to be sorted out as when they run their hundreds of baths a day there is a awful loud noise drumming into my flat.Early hours of 12.45 this morning they ran another bath and making noise in their bathroom that backs onto my bedroom.I knocked at her door to ask her to report it on Monday. :tantrum2:

Ah poor Dolly off to the vets in the morning.Good luck dolly will think of you. :bighugs:

Hope you are being treated well today Penny and OH is waiting on you with tea/cake. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:14 pm

Poor Dolly, our thoughts are with you. Just been down to the lake for an hour and would you believe, son came to deliver a beautiful anniversary card, a box of chocs and a bottle of red wine...It is his birthday tomorrow so we hope to do the same. weather dull and sunny but no rain as yet. Chappie phoned this Morning Dita, hoping to come on Friday. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:25 am

Goodmorning everyone, took Dolly in at 8.30 and hope to pick her up later this afternoon, Happy Birthday to your son Penny, hope you enjoy the day, after all he's got you to thank for him being here, not discussing OH's :) be back later xxxxx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:15 pm

Can't wait for news re Dolly. Daughter popped in this morning, very busy as per. Had to laugh re son's card. He put ' Had you got rid 25 years ago you would be out of prison now' cheeky but we always manage a laugh. Hope everyone is OK with good weather. sunny here and lovely blue sky. Forgot to say, our lunch out on Tuesday, we went to Chester Arms and I had ribs of pork in Plum gravy, sweetcorn,chips and some mixed sauce. I have never enjoyed a lunch like it for many years. Told them I would recommend them to as many as I could. Not expensive either.OH asked about cider and he was given a free taster. Never had that before, so if Andere is ever this way,that's where to go for a superb lunch. Just awaiting a delivery from Sainsbury. Catch you later cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:03 pm

Hi, all. Best wishes to Dolly. I'm sure Dita will be sitting by the phone, waiting for the post-op report. :bighugs:

The place is a madhouse this morning. There's a man up a ladder, drilling holes in the outside brickwork to insert steel strengthening rods above the front window, under the gable. It's all to strengthen the wall above the new windows before they're installed.The noise is indescribable and I think LK has left home! My gardener turned up and had to work at the back because she couldn't bear the noise at the front. I suppose it's better than half of the house starting to fall down, like at the old place, but I'd always rather be somewhere else while such things are going on. :lol:

Doing a spot of hasty cleaning up as daughter gracing us with a weekend visit. The weather's quite pleasant, very September-ish, sunny but with a cooling breeze.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:04 am

morning all, any news re Dolly please. young chappie coming this afternoon so have just made loaf ready. Lovely and sunny here, clear blue sky. Not quite as warm and a little breezy.Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:38 pm

Was sure I sent brief post last night, but maybe I didn't after all. we picked Dolly up at 4pm, she was still doped but fine, he took 3 back teeth and a little side one, she is eating a little and has had a go at picking her ball up so I'm sure in a couple of days she will be a pain in the bum again and I cannot wait :) She has antibiotics and painkillers, we take her back next Thursday for her check-up. Did miss her so much???. :sad: Hope your work gets completed soon Andere then you can relax and enjoy------so can LK :) and enjoy your time with Daughter. Forgot that your young man is on his way to yours Penny, I will be thinking about you :) Just had a shout from OH, Dolly having a little tum problem, must be the meds. I would like to thank you all for your kindness towards us, we both send big hugs xxxxxx :grouphug: :bighugs:
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:32 pm

So pleased Dolly is OK. Hope the tummy upset doesn't last. Usually after tablets etc. Give her a big hug from me and you take care of yourself. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:25 am

Dita, so glad to hear Dolly got through the ordeal OK, and hope the tummy reaction has stopped.
vannin

Postby Penny » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

Morning Dita and all. Hope everyone is on the up, including Dolly. Had a little splash of rain and keeps trying to start but not yet. Very dull now. Young chappie couldn't make it over your way Dita as he said with rain forecast he was doing extra time with me to get rid of weeds, Take care every one and have a good day.
cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:49 pm

Hi Penny and everyone, just having a giggle about your comment about the young chappie doing extra time with you to get rid of the weeds-------you cant be serious, :) playing tip-toe through the tulips more like, and at this time of year :) ??. We have had rain on and off throughout the morning but it does seem to be brightening up a bit now. Will you be watching Strictly and Proms tonight??? At least it will be a change so I will. Dolly is much brighter today, thanks Vannin and Penny, she has just had a little chicken breast and managed to chew it ok, she also sends a big hug to each of you xxx and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:48 pm

Delighted with the news re Dolly. great. Careful about chappie, I wouldn't want anyone to get the idea we are having an affair....... Only had a very little rain so far but very dull and a lot cooler. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes